Excalibur: Chronicles Of The Shadow Guyver

 

By Shadow Guyver 007

 

E-Mail: ShadowGuyver007@hotmail.com

 

AOL IM S/N: DragonAgent007

 

It could sense it's target slowly drawing nearer. After all these years, the Shadow Guyver was so close to the human who was destined to receive the Unit's power that the telepathic link was almost established. Once their minds were linked, then the Guyver could join with the human and complete the first stage of it's master plan. Then it would search out the Elemental Guyvers and complete stage two.

 

29 years ago, this Unit had sensed it's soon-to-be host the second he was born. Some would say it was impossible. But it's not. A truly sentient Guyver, which is quite rare and usually destroyed when found, must have a host with a brain-wave pattern that matches it's own. One that is telepathic can sense it's host from light-years away. This Guyver is no exception.

Another trait that Guyver Units have is the ability to sense other Units once they bond with a host. This one knew that feeling all too well. Each time it was the same, save for one occasion. A few months before the war ended, one of the Gorn joined the Zoanoids as a spy. He already had a Guyver Unit and the Zoalords thought that he might serve them

better if he had more power. So they gave him a Zoanoid form that looked almost identical to his true form. As soon as he revealed himself to the other Gorn and transformed into a Zoanoid, sveral of the other Guyvers in the base attacked.

Only the Shadow Guyver's previous host was able to hold him off. Then the spy took on another form.

 

The Guyver inside of him was still active. The Shadow Guyver could barely hold off this powerful Guyver Zoanoid. When the disruptors were brought in, the traitor proved to be too fast for the powerful energy beams that lanced out at

him. Finally, they circled around him and fired all at once. This destroyed the host but, strangely, the Guyver Unit was unharmed. Using it's data and a new host, the Gorn military tracked down the Zoanoid base.

 

The attack was really a massacre. There were very few Gorn casualties, but the Zoanoids suffered a massive decrease in their forces. After setting several bombs in the core of the ship, the attackers retreated and made it to their ships. As if on cue, as soon as the Gorn ships left the Zoanoid space station, it was engulfed in a ball of fire.

 

The Zoanoids were no more. The Shadow Guyver was a hero. This did not last. Now, after over a millenia of drifting through the stars, this Unit was about to start it's battle with the GigaShadow and his army, including the human traitor

Mantrid. When the thought of Mantrid entered the Unit's mind, a feeling that it it knew all to well emerged. The desire to kill.

 

There! The link was established. But the Unit felt something that it did not expect. Fear. It's host was about to be attacked. As the link grew stronger, the Guyver could see what it's host saw. Two ships. One was of incredible size and seemed to blend in with the darkness of space. The second was smaller and lighter in contrast. The ship they were attacking carried it's master. It could not allow him to be destroyed. The Shadow Guyver was mere minutes away. It was pushing the small engines of it's commandeered pod to their limits.

 

It was now within visual range of the three ships. It's host was on board the one in the middle. The emergency force field for the main shuttle bay was non-operational. This would make a perfect place to land. It would then draw it's master to the pod and join with him. Less then a minute now. The small, black pod flew by the smaller warship and headed for the shuttle bay of the drifting cruiser. Soon, so very, very soon, it's long-dreamed-of objective would be complete. 5...... 4...... 3...... 2......

 

To Be Continued......

 


 
 
Back to Shadow Guyver 007
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.