The Masters called the meeting to order, they didnt need to be together physically but it was a little easier.

The room was bar but for a table and chairs around its sides, these all pointed toward the head chair, whre sat Alkphnel.

Alkphnel:I have called this meeting for one reason. The Berserker Gigantus Unit has been stolen, and apperantly activated again.

The mumers began and quickly died as Alkphnel motioned for silence. He took a intake of breath.

Alkphnel:There is one thing, it apparently has not lost any power from bonding with one of are human's. The unit was located, but Guyver 1 however low of a threat stopped its recapture

One of the Masters stood to speak.

Master:The first Guyver is becoming a increasingly annoying, why do we not destroy him now so that things like this cannot happen again?

Alkphnel:He is no real threat, after 3 Keepers arrived he fled. The Guyver however a threat before is nothing now that we have won the war and improved zoanoid types.

Alkphnel was growing tired of the constant argument to destroy Guyver 1. However annoying he was like the rogue humans and Berserkers and halfunits, he was still the last thing of a challenge and was best kept in case the creators returned anyways.

Alkphnel:I now return to this new threat, the unit it engaged was a HyperZoanoid. The type was only surpassed by two types of hyperzoanoids and of coarse ZoaLords.

The Mumers began and ended quickly, leaving a new state in the chamber, one of shock. None could imagine this king of threat, since none had been around until the war had started. They all were made to replace the original members, which had been killed in that war. None of them even counted Guyver 1 as a threat even thou he had not shown anymore of his impressive skills since the surrender of humanity, he had taken the surrender hard. Sho as he was called by humans had been a whiner and had always thought of the world as a nice world and deserving even more than the rest, but after he had become the Guyver he had changed in to a person with enormus mental will commited to protect his loved ones. That was all before the war and surrender of most of humanity, he had changed since then into something even darker than what Chronos had been in their quest for conquest. It was times like this that Alphnel started to think about forgeting his goal, and just releaseing her memory. But as before the madness took hold and for a little longer was as cruel as ever.

Alkphnel:This threat must be eliminated, and I want your most advanced zoanoid experiments for this task. I want all of your entries before tomarrow morning, we will have them here in two days. You are all dismissed.

__________________________________________

 

Jena:Carl stop bugging me, I told you Im alright.

Carl:After that thing...attacked you and then you killed a keeper, your telling me your fine.

Other:Jena you have to tell him something, anything to get him to stop talking. He is getting annoying.

Jena:Im trying, but Im not sure Im ok. you still havent told me whats happened to me.

Other:Shut him up and I will, I need to concentrate.

Jena:Carl I will tell you everything once I figure out how to tell you.

Carl:What do you mean?

Jena:Just wait, ok I need to think.

Carl:Tell me what

Before he could speak Jena grabbed his mouth.

Jena:Shut up, Ive got a voice in my head and you and it are driveing me nuts. So shut up and let me think.

Carl quickly stopped interrupting and Jena started a conversation with the being in her mind.

Other:Ok lets start at the very begining, Im going to explain where the Keepers and Masters come from. What happened and what they really are, and what you are now.

Jena:What do you mean what they really are?

Other:Ok when the Earth was barren an alien race landed and set about creating the ultimate biological weapon, this is done by a millinum of experimentation and selective breeding with control over the environment. Over time they created a basic model, that unit is man. Now the Keepers are what are called zoanoids, men able to transform into the second phase being of enhanced fighting ability and strength. The Masters are what are called ZoaLords, the most powerful of all zoanoids. These aliens soon left for reasons unknown, and left their zoanoids who soon plotted to take over the world from man. Appearantly they succeded, but what the aliens and chronos didnt know was that man was still evolving. This evolution was what created me, I am a Berserker.

Jena:I know of you, Berserkers wish to kill the Masters and Keepers.

Other:Good then maybe we have some help, Berserkers have the ability to enhance their abilities when they grow enraged. They can probaly match a weak zoanoid, they also have strong mental abilities of memeory and such. Now I was one of them and one of these aliens returned to Earth, he wanted to help humans against these zoanoids. He gave me a weapon called unit G, this weapon has unusual results when activated by a human zoanoid or berserker. It creates a powerful armour, this armour can regenerate and makes them powerful weapons. On a human it makes them more powerful than any zoanoid, and it frees a human of the aliens, known as creators, mental control and they called this being Guyver, on a Berserker it makes them more powerful than a human Guyver. No one knows what will happen if a zoanoid activates one, but it will be more powerful than any other Guyver.

Jena:But what happened to you?

Other:There is what is called a unit remover that can remove a unit G from its host. Well the zoanoids found an old one that was damaged and intergrated into a zoanoid, it attacked me and used the unit remover on me. It appearantly striped my unit of my DNA. You do know what DNA is right?

Jena:No

Other:Ok well lets just say it took my body from out of the unit, but not my mind.

Jena:Ok so I activated your unit, what now?

Other:Well I have to tell you this, you seem stronger than the other guyvers of this world. I dont know what caused it, there was what was called the Gigantus armour. This armour doubled the Guyvers powers and size along with shielding and a teleport ability, but your still stonger than anything.

Jena:May be your body wasnt totally removed from your unit.

While Jena and the Berserker mind conversed Carl watched and was puzzled by his sisters words. What did she mean a voice in her head? What had happened to her?

Carl:What do I do? What was the voice in her head, when did she get involved with something of the Keepers?

Jena:May be this unit remover only removed part of this DNA thing, and its now a part of me.

Berserker:You just may be right, the Berserker traits are on the X chromosome. That means that a mother can give it to her children, or a man can have a daughter that is Berserker.

Jena:So now Im Berserker?

Berserker:Yes I think you are. This also means that you will be stronger than any human here, and that might tip off the Keepers that your the Guyver.

Jena:All I have to do then is not do anything that shows strength.

Berserker:I hate to ruin that thought, but Berserkers heal faster than humans and can take more damage and still keep going. You will begin to eat more. I'm still not sure what happened, or even if you are part berserker. I cant even guess about what might happen to you, I didnt even want to activate the unit.

Jena:Why then did you activate a Guyver?

Berserker:I didnt want to, I fell and activated the unit by accident.

Jena:So how much more powerful might I be than a normal Guyver?

Berserker:I have a rough guess of about 6 times, thats do to the Gigantus armour is fused to a normal unit. Your at least twice as powerful as a normal unit.

Jena realised that if a normal guyver could fight zoanoids, then she could slaughter them. This had started out a simple job of sneaking into the Keepers place, then getting what the man had wanted. Now she had a Berserker in her mind telling her that she was a weapon that aliens made, and now it was up to her to stop the Keepers and Masters. Atleast life couldnt get any worse.


 
 
Back to Rau
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.