Note in this fan fic Italinized type is thought and is used constantly through out this story.
 
 
 
 

_Carl:Let go of my sister keeper.

Jena:Let me go, I didnt do anything.

The Keeper didnt let go but continued to drag the girl away from the human sector into the external sectors, where no one returned from. The Keeper didnt even bother blocking the blows his body having undergone the process. Jena continued to try and get away with her package, the Keeper still unrelenting kept his steady pace.

From the shadows came a voice with almost no sense of humanity left twined with pure rage.

Voice:Let her Go, You Zoanoids are still as stupid as ever.

The Keeper stopped, and looked at where the voice had come from, a dark side street on the sector main street.

Keeper:How do you know the true name of the Keepers?

Voice:I knew your kind before your grandmother was a glimmer in your greatgrandmothers eye. Do I have to repeat myself? Let her Go.

With that the Keeper let go of the girl and before the two teenagers eyes his clotheing split and transfromed into a monster easily 9 feet tall.

The Stranger stepped out of the side way and said one word almost a whisper.

Stranger:Guyver

The stranger stood for a second and the next a thunderous roar crackled the air throwing dust and dirt into the air blocking vision.

The girl apon hearing that word mouthed it as the roar died.

Jena:Thats what he called it.

Carl looked at his sister wondering who and what this was about, and what had happened to the man that had stopped the Keeper? With that the debrea stated to clear and a figure was walking towards them all, it was to tall to be the man and was to big to be human.

It walked into view it wasnt human but not a keeper either, the figure stopped then and spoke with rage controling everything of its voice at a almost roar.

Guyver:YOUR GONNA PAY FOR WHAT YOU"VE DONE!

The Two children ran in fear of what was to come, as they ran they heard the battle begin and more Keepers joining. They headed down the twisting section of their housing, as they turned a bend the package Jena had been carring fell and split open. A round object about the size of a large skillet but manytimes thicker rolled to a stop. It was a odd green color and had a large metal thing in the center, it stood a second before Jena reached and grabbed it back up.

Carl:Why did you stop? Put that back down we dont need it.

Jena:This is why they where taking me away Carl.

Carl with an edge of panic:Then we dont want anything to do with it then.

Carl grabbed her arm making her drop it, she dove to fast to grab it. The smack was audible as her head hit the center metal, it began to glow like a small electric light. The disc had small strands inside it that began to move and with great agility lept toward Jena and wrapped around her. It had her, she began to scream as she realized that it was covering her engulfing her. The thing was alive and now she knew was going inside of her, probing and becoming tighter in its grip over her skin. Carl watched helplessly as the thing engulfed his sister, and heard her scream with the pain. It was taking a shape that wasnt human or Keeper, something like but larger than the being that had helped them. The pain subsided slowly from Jena's body, the thing felt like it was off her skin like it wasnt even there.

Carl:Jena is that you?

Jena:What do you mean is that me, of course its me.

With that a Keeper rounded the corner, and takeing three leaps was there and transforming. It was large very large it had plates every where that were black grey where there was no plates, on its head were large black horns curving back like a rams.

Keeper:What are you only Chronos can create zoanoids.

Jena:Huh, what the...

The Keeper lept at her with a a downward slice of its hand.

A relay seemed to snap in Jena and she grabbed the zoanoid, and taking good hold ripped the arm off and fired from one of three green gems below three horns on her head at the keeper. The keeper fell with it head sliced in half, and as Carl watched the Keeper disolved.

Jena watched and heard in her mind the thoughts as the other thing took control and stop the keeper, she could still hear its thought as it looked around through her eyes. It was thinking things about Hyper Zoanoids Being blaster no not blaster blasted and Where was it and what were these thought that it was hearing in its mind, Jena could barly keep track of all the thoughts flying threw her head and the others.

Other:What the hell, ok keep calm. now stop thinking.

Jena:What happened to me, who is in my head?

Other:Ok, I think what happened. My Guyver unit was partially removed, and now you activated it.

Jena:Who are you and what is this Guyver?

Other:Ok, lets start at the begining. Hold on this is going to take a bit to explain.

Jena:Ok

Other:There is this organization trying to take over the world using alien weapons technology, this technology makes men able to transform into mosters called zoanoids.

Jena:Like Keepers.

Other:Keepers, what are those?

Jena:Those that watch over humans.

Other:Shit, I think Ive been out to long. I think these keepers are zoanoids, and Chronos won.

Jena:I dont know about this Chronos but the masters control everything.

Other:These masters are what I think are Zoalords, I hope they havnt made any more. Do you know how many there are?

Jena:Yes everyone knows the masters, there are 10 They are Lord Alkphnel, Master Destrol, Master

Other:Ok but why did you say Lord Alkphnel?

Jena:He is the supreme Master, all bow down to him even the other Masters.

Other:Well If they havent been able to enhance the Zoalord form its time to pay Lord Alkphnel a visit.

Jena:No, no human ever suvives the wrath of Lord Alkphnel.

Other:I hate tell you this kid, but your not human anymore. You are a GUYVER, and that is a very good thing to be.

Jena:No one even the Keepers can challenge a Master.

Other:You dont seem to get this, your more powerful than these Masters. You can kill them with ease.

At least any one of them, but the Guyver makes you Immortal.

Jena:I dont want to fight Lord Alkphnel.

Other:Well, lets try and talk about this later. I dont want to get attacked right now by any more zoanoids.

Jena:Ok but I think were a little to large to hide.

Other:Let me do some thing about that.

With that the other consiousness retracted the armour, and realized he had gone with it.

Other:I can see through you eyes and my own eyes, Im in hyperspace.

Jena:What did you do?

Other:The Guyver armour can be sent away, and I just did it and found out that I went with it.

Jena:Your in the armour?

Other:I think I am the armour.

Jena:What now?

Other:Hide as far away form here as possible.

Jena grabbed Carls arm and started running. She streaked around to there house, Carl trying to ask questions as they ran.

Carl:What happened Jena?

Jena never aswered just ran as they, keeping out of sight of Keepers.

Jena:Just keep running.

Carls saw the Keeper start running after them before Jena did, and did what he could. Jena barly knew what happened when Carl yanked her in to a open sewer grate.

Jena:What did...

Carl covered her mouth before the Keeper could hear her.

The Keeper turned and looked around as Jena looked outside, it looked about in confusion and turned and walked out of their limited view.

Jena in a whisper:Thanks that was close, Let me see if there are any watching.

Jena then closed her eyes and concentrated on the thoughts of those around them. She had always had this ability as far as she could remember, but only Carl knew that she did.

Jena scanned the thoughts near by and found no one was near them.

__________________________________________

The man had watched the Girl he had used to capture the Guyver run away, he had chosen her for her telepathy. He had even followed her to try and retireve the unit and was about to do so when she activated it and that momentary pause, that he had no idea why she had done it. He had wanted the unit but didnt dare reveal his existance. Now with the girl activating the unit his plans to bond with the Guyver were pointless. This girl had some how activated the unit and known how to use its weapons, no guyver had ever had that ability. She would be very useful, but for now he had to keep out of sight and maybe when the time came... but revenge against Chronos would have to wait, he had waited a few millon years he could wait even long if needed.


 
 
Back to Rau
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.