Berserker Guyver:Guyver 1 these new hyper zoanoids are tough, activate the Gigantus armour.

Guyver 1:GIGANTUS!!

With that Guyver Gigantus rushed into the battle to join the Berserker Guyver. The new Hyper Zoanoids were only enhanced strength wise and not very much at that. Guyver Gigantus ripped a multi armed one limb from limb and then soccer ball kicked the one that took its place in to the next time zone, literally. The berserker Guyver grabbed one's head and formed a pressure cannon with the zoanoid still inbetween his hands. The now crushed into a pressure cannon of the zoanoid's head was then used to blow apart the zoanoid attacking berserker guyver from behind. There was only 5 more Hyper zoanoids left and berserker guyver rushed to take them out.

Alkphnel:Hyper Zoanoid team 5 attack the Berserker Guyver.

TeamFive:Yes, sir.

NeoElegen:Not so fast Berserker Guyver, take this.

With that NeoElegen fired a lightning strike at Berserker Guyvers path, Berserker Guyver seeing the blast intime changed direction. Takeing aim started forming a full powered Pressure Cannon.

Berserker Guyver:Where did you come from?

With that the rest of Hyper Zoanoid Team Five walked out of the forest of mount minacomi where the battle had been taking place.

NeoZekTor:We are Hyper Zoanoid Team Five, and we have been sent here to kill you Berserker Guyver.

Meanwhile in the hidden Chronos base.

Alkphnel:Do you think that damaged unit remover that we combined NeoElegen with will remove the Guyver from the Berserker?

Scientist:It is unknown if the unit remover will work sir, but that was are only resort. The new weapon that the Berserker Guyver has is more powerful than even a Mega Smasher.

Alkphnel:So we now have to use experimental subjects, all this would have been easir if...

Alkphnel trailed off into thought of other times, and of a person of his past.

At the battle, Berserker Guyver had been fighting the new zoanoids and had taken the gigantus armour becoming Berserker Gigantus.

NeoElegen:Time for you to lose your impressive abilities Berserker. Try this attack.

With those word said NeoElegen arm split into several pieces spreadign out like a octopuses tentacales. The attack hit Berserker Guyver before he even realized the weapon was firing. The berserker guyver screamed as the pain spread over his entire body, like his guyver armour was being ripped off. As the pain intensefied Berserker Guyver realized the horrible truth, his armour was coming off and so was his control metal.

Berserker:NOOOOOOO....

Guyver:Impossible...a unit remover.

The guyver armour now retracted completely and formed in a slightly larger dormant state like that of the Gigantus', the berserker fell to his knee's dead, the guyver unit falling next to the dead berserker as it fell onto its chest.

Guyver1:He's dead Guyver 3, with him also is the Gigantus armour.

Guyver3:The berserk guyver is dead, how did we lose the Gigantus armour? Destroy the unit remover, now Guyver 1.

That said Guyver one opened and fired his Mega Smasher, the blast enveloped NeoElegen destroying him and the unit remover.

Alkphnel:Zoanoids retreat you mission is complete. Hyper Zoanoid Team Five collect the Guyver unit and bring it to me.

 

The death of Hope.


 
 
Back to Rau
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.