I felt the ground shake with a sickening boom from what ever had crashed, I had watched as a flamming commit had streaked across the sky. I realized that what ever had crashed was very nearby. I didnot have the human curiousity, but even I wondered what had crashed with such force. I replayed the event in my mind and realised the object had landed to my left. I reached inside my pocket and pulled out my flashlight. I started walking out in the direction of the boom, I soon entered the forest area out side of my housing area. The woods felt like home, but I turned my sense's to full acuity. I felt out with my skin and sensed the faint rise in heat from my destination. I knew that the object would stay hot for many hours probly, but as soon as I felt the heat it subsided. I found this strange I had only been walking a few minutes through the dark woods, I thought then that some wind inbetween me and the object was blocking the heat. I felt unnerved, I doubled my pace following my instincts as always. I soon saw the signs of the crash in the woods the downed trees blocked my way. I saw several branches above me and switched to the trees swinging from branch to branch, I had just pulled my self up on a branch when I saw it. It was a ship, a alien ship that was damaged. The ship was massive and had an equally massive wound in its obviously living side. I judged my hieght up in the tree to be about 20 feet, I knew that was my max when leaping from a height. I lept out of the tree and landed in a crouched. I knew that this might be dangerous and reached inside my pocket and flipped out my folding knife, I felt along the blade and using my thumb opened the blade. The knife was not the best weapon and I knew it, but a titanium blade is still better that nothing. I stalked to the wound in the ship which I now noticed was healing itself. I stretched my senses and felt for any danger, the ship still showed no sign of life. I saw the begining of the opening was just a few inches above my head, I walked keeping my self along the ship to the wound and reaching up got a hand hold with one hand turning to face the ship pulled my self up to peek inside. I saw a lighted corridor with light pulses flowing down it, I put the flashlight in my pocket and slithered in the ship. I now payed more attention to the light and heard a humming pulse with the lights. The lights seemed to only illuminate the corridor, so I started walking against the light pulse. I heard movement ahead and a strangled cry, I knew that it might be a mistake but still ran toward the sound. I saw that part of the ship had collapsed, underneath the fallen piece was a creature obviously not human. The being was like a collection of plates with the muscle exposed where the plates did not meet or where the where gaps in its obvious armour. I stalked toward it slowly, part of the aliens head swiveled towards me. It turned the rest of its head to look at me, I then getting brave and hoping it was friendly tried to communicate with it.

Myself:Im not here to hurt you, Im just here to see what this is.{Swinging my hand slowly encompasing the ship}

The creature turned back to the ship peice pinning it to the ground, it tried to lift the object of it but was unsuccessful. The alien turned towards me, I knew it wanted me to help. I walked closer to the object pinning the alien. I had a very strong feeling that this was going to be very hard and reached for all my strength, I braced my legs and taking the object at its flattest point and heaved with all my strength. The object did not move, I heard a groan and doubled my effort. The piece rolled back and then suddenly to the left off the alien. I stepped back and saw that the alien was completely crushed below the waist. I realised the alien was near death obviously, it seemed unconserned and pulled itself back and dragged its body along the corridor. I thought then this must be some ritual and did not follow. The alien turned back to me and waved me to follow, I thought then its either telling my to follow or threatening me. I decided to follow as it continued to wave me along. The being turned back and continued dragging itself along the corridor, I then realised as I watched its body was healing its self as I watched. I knew this was amazing it could heal itself this quickly even from such injuries. It soon was in what appeared fully healed and as I saw this it pulled one leg up and stood then, it was tall to say the least easily 6 foot. The alien reached a junction and turned left. I kept following and knew it had something important to convay to me. I followed it waiting and wondering what was this important, I saw infront of us a room. The room was huge and as we entered the alien stepped up onto a pedistal. The alien had an orb of metal on its for head that put out a beam of light that connected with another such orb on the rooms wall. It stood there for several seconds and then the beam winked out, the alien at the same time turned.

Alien:Hello, my name is unpronouncable in your language but you may call me Creator.

Myself:I dont know what to say, except greetings.

I dont believe I just said that.

Alien:I must hurry this meeting, but time is short. The others of my race that damaged my ship will arrive soon and when they do will destoy me and anything else.

Myself:Why would they do that, what did you come here any ways?

Creator:I must tell you of things that have conspired on your planet that endanger all humans. I must start with this your race is artificial and that mine created yours as a ulitmate weapon, but that is not the reason I am here. We landed here to create the ultimate weapon, this was acceaved through control of the environment and evolutionary process. We had an armour which you see myself using right now, this armour bonds with and adjust to and enhances to the host. After creating humans as are ulitmate weapon decided to use the armour on a human subject. The result was terrifing it made the human more than just a weapon. This creature was totally uncontrolable even by are telepathic means, we dubbed this creation Guyver meaning out of control. We soon after dealing with this almost unstopable monster had are most frightening discovery, until that point had transformed humans into what we called Zoanoids. These human where able to enter a second phase and transform into advanced fighters with incredible strength and weaponry. The Guyver had been able to almost childly easily destroyed are most powerful Zoanoids. After this abomination was destroyed we had are most powerful type of zoanoid acitvate a armour unit. It was the most destuctive force on this planet possibly the universe. No one but the rulers of my race know how this being was finally stopped, but it had vowed to destroy my race as well as yours. It was after that for still unknown reasons that my race left your planet, but recently a group of humans have recreated are technology and are using it to take control of earth and enslave mankind. This was what the rest of my race wants, but I wish that humans to live their own way. I came here in the hopes of finding the few Guyver units and helping them, but my people have now targeted me for death. I am forced to do the only thing I can right now and give you a Guyver unit, this will enhance you into a force that will maybe with the help of the other activated Guyvers be able to stop this organization. I must give you this weapon.

I realized that this being had no idea that I was not human, not even an idea that another race had evolved since his had left earth. I was more than human a berserker a genetic mutant that had superior strength speed and fighting ability. I didnt know what this unit would do, it had nevered been activated by one of my people. I then thought that I could take the unit, but instead of activating it I woudl find another person to use it.

Myself:I will take it, but I think there are things that you should know first. I'm not human, I am a berserker. My people evolved from the humans, we are basically a fighter nothing else.

Alien:This is unexpected, humans shouldnt have evolved so soon. I want you still to acivate this unit, it will adapt to you as easily as anything else it did.

Myself:I will do as you ask, but how will I find the other Guyver units?

Alien:When you activate the unit you will be able...

Before the alien could finish the ship shook like it had been turned upside down. In fact as I looked around the alien was on its back, it quickly ran back to the platform and began the link.

Alien:Its to late to tell you more run along that corridor{The alien pointing down a corridor to the left}

you will find a round device. That is the armour unit, take it and when you hold it in your arms look at the orb in the center as you do this you must want the unit you must want the power of the Guyver. This will unlock the unit. Then you will begin the process of bonding, that will take several minutes. Now Go!

I ran full speed along the corridor, the ship rocked twice more as I entered the chamber. I saw several of the units, more than enough, I took on off its now extending stalk. It was light almost nothing, the metal orb flashed as I looked at it. At that a voice boomed.

Voice:I have to take off now, take the unit or as many as you can. It will take me 1 minute to finish repairs of the ship and take off then.

I grabbed three of the units finding them hard to hold despite their lightness. The ship began to shake and vibrate with an aduible humm. I ran along the hall back to the chamber with the alien and past him, the corridor shook several times. I heard a rumble and felt the deck surge. I reached the opening of the ship,but found it gone. I once again heard the voice of the alien.

Voice:Go the the next junction and you will find an opening.

I ran pushing myself even harder now that I realized the ship was now taking off.

Meanwhile outside...

Chronos agent:Sir the ship has repaired its damage, it is now taking off.

The ship was lifting itself out of it own crater.

Inside the ship...

I reached the opening, it was 40 feet off the ground. I was out of luck and time nothing could make this jump safe. I walked back to oppsite edge of the opening and took and breath and tightened my grip on the units, I ran toward the opening. I jumped as hard as I could, I saw several vehicles and people outside.

Chronos agent:Some things flying out of the ship.

I felt one of the units fly out of my grasp, I could not lose the last two. I knew that this fall could break even my bones and prepared to tuck and roll out the fall. I saw the ground rush at me with great speed, I prepared to absorbe the impact. I hit with a sickening thud and felt my left knee dislocate. I blocked the pain and rolled onto my back. I opened my eyes with out realizing they had been closed, I then saw it hurtle at me. The unit I had lost struck me in the head, I heard the sickening crack of bone in my forehead.

Chronos commander:Find what fell out of the ship, now.

I knew I should get up and run, but I just couldnt for some reason. I finally sat up and looked where the unit I had lost had landed after hitting me. I saw it glow and then explode into tendriles that wrapped around me. I felt my skin start to burn and fear gripped me, but my berserker spirit pushed everything down with its cold rage. I felt a rage at the pain now burrowing inside of myself. I held onto that rage when I felt my self start to slip out of reality into uncounciousness, I heard vehicles come into hearing range. The pain stopped and started to subside, I stood up and looked around. I knew that I should find the units, I bent down and picked them up. As I picked up the units vehicles raced into view a few meters away. I saw several people climb out of each one, each like the other in the same uniform. I watched them as I started walking towards them. Then one just burst from his clothes, and doubled his mass in seconds. When he was done he was easily 8 feet tall and no longer human, and others were doing the same thing as he had. I didnt know what the unit had done to me, but I hoped it was enough.

Myself:Now could we just keep this civil and talk about this?

I heard several of them laugh, then one steped forward.

Zoanoid:You dont know us very well do you. We want the units, give them to us or die.

I looked at my hands now inhuman and with three small spikes one on each side of my wrist and one at the bottom of my wrist also, and then at the units in my hands. I took my time in preparing my attack switching both units to one hand, I pounced on the monster that had spoken and did a straight punch at his head. I saw my hand dive straight through its face and out the back. I pulled my arm out of its face as the next charged me, I tried an unusual attack for a berserker and kicked its chest with a forward kick. The creature flew back like a kick ball, I turned around doing a ridge hand strike at a monsters head. Its head splattered, I saw one charge from behind and jabbed my elbow back into its chest shattering its ribcage. I felt the thrill of battle and charged a group of the zoanoids, it concentrated on one and grabbed its tendrils on the back of its head. This thing tried to pull my arm away, but I turned and released the creature sending it into a spinning flight. I flet invincible, and saw a small one advance.

Myself:You small little thing, I'll kill you with a flick of the wrist.

Zoanoid:I am vamore, Im not as weak as these zoanoids.

Myself:Good you might be a challange.

I saw the two shoulder blockes open, they stated to glow. I knew then that it was a blaster weapon, I dodged its strafing fire and felt rage at its attack on myself. I felt a tingle on my forehead, I concentrated on this feeling and the zoanoid. I felt a spark of an idea and fired a blast of my own at the creatures now charging blasters. The blaster exploded and took half of the zoanoid with it. I saw several of the monsters run at me from the rear and turned and lept over them and grabbing one smashed the rest with it and threw it as the last one fell. I saw a group of them, this group was differant. They seemed calmer than the rest and confident, I took off full speed at them determined to see what made them differant. I saw them all five take distance like commandos, I slowed and stopped a few meters away from them.

Myself:So what makes you guys so confident?

Zextor:I am Zextor and I am the leader of hyperzoanoid team five, and you will find out what that means soon Guyver.

Myself:Good, as Mills Lane says. Let's get it on!

I ran at quater speed at the leader, I saw a small piece of its head move and reveal a red orb. I barly had time to see let alone dodge the blast at a distance of feet, I felt a searing pain in my gut and doubled over. I clutched my gut inspecting the damage, the outer mucles were scorched and and the plates almost gone. I stood and heard the zoanoid Zextor say some thing.

Zextor:Impossble my laser is as strong as a Guyvers, you should be cut in half.

Myself:Your thinking of a human Guyver not a berserker Guyver. Ha, you dont have a clue what your dealing with.

Zextor:Berserker, what is a berserker?

Myself:You'll find out later. For now lets fight.

I launched an attack at the largest one with the grey skin turning as I did firing a blast at the leader, this attack sliced a limb off and toppled it. The grey one grabbed my hand stopping my punch, I knew this one was the strongest.

Myself:Your strong, but smells not everything.

The zoanoid turned and threw me, I skidded to a halt a dozen meters away. I lept to my feet, this time I attacked with the laser and saw the beam cut the skin. I turned up the power and cut a limb off, I charged the dumbfounded beast. I drew my hand back for a ridge hand strike and felt a sensation in my wrist, I slashed the monsters neck. I watched the blades that had extended from my wrist slice through the monster from the neck to the knee. The zoanoid fell off my blade and I turned to see a green beast charge me. I turned to block its blade attack when I saw several missiles fly at me from the purple one. I once again felt my berserker rage take partial hold of me and screamed in rage at the flying missiles. I heard a high pitched screech, then the missiles exploded in mid air. I know knew of another weapon, this I felt was very useful a sound weapon able to destroy missile attacks could destroy almost anything. The green zoanoid slashed at me, I countered with my own blade. The creature lept back then prepared to leap at me once again, but suddenly stopped.

Thancrus:Commander, your comming here now?

Elegen:Yes, sir fusion with commence immediately.

Zextor:Yes, sir fusion will commence immediately.

I looked at the monsters, they must be able to communicate with their leaders some other way than I knew of. Before I could realize what the beetle like one and the purple one were doing they were one single being, worse yet they seemed more powerful. I knew that some thing was comming suddenly and looked in the direction I had sensed the approch. I turned to see what was walking toward me, the figure was tall in an expensive looking business suit I then noticed there was another person walking along side him almost identical in dress but haveing a darker hair color. I felt an air of arrogance around these two men. The two men stopped as they reached a few meters away from myself and the others.

Zoalord leader:You are an impressive creation, more skilled than the current guyver units. It would be interesting to find the extent of your power, but time is of the importance. I want those units now, you will hand them over now.

The man said this to me in a tone of rudeness and condensation. I felt my angry stir and start to rise, I focused it to enhance my strength. I knew that losing control might lose the battle now that these men had arrived, something told me they were more dangerous than all of the zoanoids around me. I then heard the leader give an order.

Zoalord leader:Transform

With the order the other man started the same tranformation that the other zoanoids had, but his was differant I hadnt seen another zoanoid like him. He was little larger than he had started with horns and something in the center of his forehead, the form was almost like a unipiece leotard with differant colors across the skin and spikes from the forearms. I wasnt impressed.

Myself:I hope your more than a few times more powerful than these wimps{Waving my hand encompassing the zoanoid team}.

Zoalord:I think I will be more than what you can handle. My turn now.

The zoanoid pulled his arms together holding his hands just a little apart, it was only seconds before his started to form his attack. I felt my self torun my full attention towards his forming attack and could feel the power now, it was massive. I knew that I couldnt block or stand that kind of attack, I felt the now familiar feeling of instinct. I dropped the units and brought my hands together, mimicing his pose. I concentrated on the feeling and felt power flow into my hands and waist. The ball that formed was slightly glowing, I didnt know how powerful it was but hoped it was enough. The zoanoid finished forming his attack.

Zoalord:You think a pressure cannon can even rival let alone stop a black hole attack. Ha, you will lose.

The zoanoid fired his blast and I thrust my hands at the now flying attack, as I did this pumped as much energy into the ball. The to balls clashed with terrible force, I nearly stopped my defense with the shock of the clash. The balls still clashed each tring to over power the other, as they did sparks flashed from one to the other. The two balls of energy then drained into nothing.

Zoalord:impossible, your pressure cannon was as powerful as my black hole attack.

Myself:I guess so, I thought for a second there that it might over power me. That was a good challange, I guess its now my turn.

The zoanoid leader looked on with a smile on his face, and a look of approval at my victory. The other zoanoid had a look of rage and his hand started to glow.

Zoalord leader:No its his turn,your turn is over.

The other zoanoid look at the other and his hand stopped glowing, but his rage still evident. I knew that I needed a stronger weapon, I needed my most powerful attack now. I felt the sensation in my chest and reached up and gripped the chest plates. I ripped open my chest plates, this all done under instinct. I saw two globes chargeing and glowing beneath.

Zoalord:The Mega Smasher, impossible you shoudlnt know about that you just activated you unit!

Myself:Mega Smasher not very inventive name, but lets see if it fits.

Zoalord:I dont think so.

The zoanoid leader yelled for the other to stop to late, this as I watched the zoanoid fire a head beam. The beam hit the Mega Smasher, The energy stored there crackled and sparked across the ground leaving scorch marks and melted matter. When it ended the pain in my chest and left arm were almost unbearable. I looked at my chest and saw that the plates where gone, my left arm was'nt there!

I clutched my chest, while my rage started to boil into uncontrolable. I knew that I didnt have a hope to defeat them as my reasoning sank beneath my rage and berserker spirit, the last thing I remebered before I lost all control and felt my rage take over was a voice.

Guyver 1:Hold on we'll be there any minute.

Me and Agito were fly as fast toward the injured Guyver, he had lost the Mega Smasher and his left arm. It would take us another few minutes, but the Zoalords had both transformed and they both were forming black hole attacks. It was then that the new Guyver yelled, as we watched a field form just around the Guyver. The field suddenly flashed blind me and Agito from what was happening. When the flash was over we saw the Guyver floating, it was floating over a huge crater where the Zoalords and HyperZoanoid Team Five had been!

As I regained focus and became aware realized I was not on the ground, I was long way off the ground almost a mile off the ground in the center of a crater the destation extended beyond sight. I felt tired, I slowly floated down to the ground. I looked at myself and saw that my arm was almostly complete restored and my chest was in perfect condition.

The guyvers walked toward me, I knew that the battle was done and felt that I didnt need the armour anymore. I felt the armour disengage, and saw a field appear and the armour disappear. I felt the exhastion take hold and collapsed, the guyvers ran toward me and soon were flying out of the forest. The landed and disengaged their armours as we reached the edge of town.

Sho:Where can we take you, after that we need to talk to you.

Myself:I need food, after that we can talk.

Sho:You'll need sleep, using the Guyver dose that.

Myself:Dont need sleep need food.

I felt like my muscles had been ripped out then restringed. The other guyver was holding me up, I pushed up and started walking toward the nearest restaurant. I saw the familiar sign of Taco Bell, and soon was walking through the main door. I reached into my pocket past my flashlight and found my wallet, I opened it and saw 20 dollars. I waited in line and ordered 14 tacos and a drink. I noticed the guyvers had taken a seat and were looking at me, I walked over to them with my order and sat down. I opened the first wrapped taco and ate it in a few bites, the rest followed suit soon after. After 10 tacos I stopped, and got up and got hot sauce. The hot sauce made each taco even better now that I took time to taste them. The guyvers were had a look of fatiuge and surprize.

Myself:So you two want anything, I'll but.

Agito:No thank you, we have to talk.

Sho:None for me thank you, Im amazed you could eat that much.

Myself:I needed energy, food replaces it faster than sleep.

Sho in an amazed tone:You can substatute food for sleep? After that long of fighting we would have slept for hours until the next day atleast.

Myself:That is the differance between you human guyvers and myself, berserkers can use food as sleep to replace sleep. I will tell you everything, there was an alien ship crash and there was only one alien aboard. Do you know about the aliens and the group that attacked me?{Both nodded}Good then you know all that, what do you call this group with the technology?

Sho:Chronos, we've battled them for a very long time.

Myself:Coudl you tell me, to fill in my knowledge ive only know about them for a few hours.

Both the Guyvers looked at one another and the shorter one started talking.

Sho:Ok, I was the first to activate a Guyver,oh yeah my names Sho, there was a agent of Chronos that was the second, he was destroyed after I faught him. Then Agito{Waving his hand showing agito}activated his, after that he and I battled together he showed me most of the weapons. We soon destroyed a branch of Chronos for japan, but the main base for the world is also in japan.

Myself:Could you tell me about their zoanoids, Im a little behind on their capablities and number of types.

Agito:I shoudl take this one, I used to work for Chronos as a spy.

Agito:There are four classes lets do weakest to strongest the first is normal zoanoids the second is hyper zoanoids the third is hyper zoanoid team five then there are the Zoalords these are the ruling class and the most powerful of them all as powerful as a guyver, but the older the Zoalord the stronger it is. There are also differant classifications, these are bioblasters, scouts, flyers, and aquatic, plus muscle types. You havent hit any hypers except hyper zoanoid team five, they are the elite of all. The weakest of all zoanoids are ramotith they have ten times human strength..

Myself:I want to know about the bioblasters and the Zoalords, I can take care of anything else.

I looked around to see if anyone was paying attention to are conversation, none were.

Myself:Im not exactly the ordanary Guyver, Im not exactly human.

Sho:What do you mean not human?

Myself:Well you know how the aliens created humans, well evolution didnt stop with you. I am a berserker, I have greater strength speed and am born with a natural talent for fighting. I have about three times human strength, and two times human speed. To explain it faster Im just a little bit better, and have great control of my body and mind. Berserkers also when enraged increase in both speed and strength, but here is the thing I dont even work out and I have three times human strength.

Sho:What about that blast we saw, it destroyed everything for miles in all directions.

Myself:You mean that was'nt a Guyver weapon.

Sho:No there are only the blades the orb at your waist the laser and the Mega Smasher.

Myself:I guess Berserkers add a weapon to the Guyver. I heard one of the zoalords say I was more powerful than a Gigantus, what is a gigantus?

Sho:Well a while back I got pretty badly injured when we found a creator craft, the ship absobed me and healed me. That also created a add on armour, it doubles the units armour and adds shielding. There is only one, and thank fully me an Agito can share it.

Myself:I think this is going to be fun, so three people against an international organization. All alone with no one else this is going to be fun.

Sho:Not exactly alone, there is a Zoanoid that has defected to us and is helping. He is the most powerful zoanoid developed, he can absorbe and us the abilities of other zoanoids. I wouldnt trust him much, he did once vow to destroy me. I think that now we have a good chance of defeating Chronos.

 

 

The End? for now.


 
 
Back to Rau
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.