This story is a rewrite of the original. It startes that their were 4 guyverunits, and they were stolen a few years before but Sho still activates the unit at the same time, but another is activated at the time of the theft and that user explores the guyver to its fullest. The user dose not know about the guyvers history or even its name also Chronos or zoanoids. The story proceeds as in the original except that guyver2's control metal was not destroyed and is on the same track until the first kidnapping of Muzuki.

Sho and Tetsuro are heading down the stair way when they hear a girls scream

Tetsuro: Thats Muzuki

Sho and Tetsuro and head for the room where they hear the scream, but an unknown person also hears the scream and starts running toward the sound. Sho and Tetsuro turn the corner and head down the hall way, the unknown person sees them hurring toward the sound as he also is and turns and heads down the hall just behind them. Sho opens the door of the class room and sees the zoanoid holding Muzuki, the unknown stranger plows through him and sees the zoanoid.

 

Zoanoid: get out of here kid or your next

Stranger: put the girl down or else what ever you are

Sho: get out of here

The zoanoid leaps out the window and the stranger seeing this makes the decision and runs toward the window and leaps through

Stranger : AARRMMOOUURR

The blast field blasts the window into a large hole and the guyver wraps around the stranger and he lands on the ground.

Stranger: I dont know what you are but let the girl go I doubt you can stand up against me

Zoanoid: what another guyver

Sho: shit hes a guyver

Tetsuro watches the activities below as his sister hangs in the balance. The new guyver was slimmer and had 3 sets of blades 2 on the back of his hands the others just like Sho's and the armour it self is in a cobalt blue all over

The guyver preparing him self extends his hand blades and startes concentrating on the gravity control orb, he taking one breath launches his attack and hacks the zoanoids arms off and catching the girl leaps away giving it a kick in the back of the head sending it to the ground.

Sho: He moved so fast could you see what he did, one minute hes just standing there the next hes over there hold Muzuki and the zoanoid is shredded.

Tetsuro: I hope hes on are side if he isnt not even you could stop him.

The new guyver looking at the car waiting for the now fallen zoanoidtakes off. The stranger heads into the school and heads to the class room where Sho and Tetsuro waited for Muzuki, he pulls open door and seeing the 2 hands her to them.

Sho: who are you

Tetsuro: thank you for saving my sister

Tetsuro holds her close and looks at the stranger as he retracts the armour

Sho looks at the now revealed stranger realizes it the american who attended this school

Sho: your that american who go's here

Stranger: we have a lot to talk about and the names Lee

Tetsuro:Im Tetsuro this is Sho and thats my sister Muzuki

They started to tell the new guyver about Chronos and the Guyver

Lee: So this thing is an alien armour called the guyver and Chronos wants it back,

and they have these things called zoanoids. That are men that can change into monsters.

Ok, but what do we do now?

Sho:Were not real sure just that we have to survive long enough to do some thing.

Tetsuro: Well we just want to survive right now but this shows us they will do anything to get it back.

They soon carried Muzuki back to her and Tetsuro's house.

Lee:This is not making sense. Why would they try to kidnap her they know that you cant give them the armour.

Sho:I dont know

Tetsuro: They could have used her as bait in a trap

Lee then starting to think about what and why they would kidnap Muzuki.

This isnt making much sense if they knew no zoanoid could defeat a guyver than maybe they had a large number or maybe a new type. But that would mean that there is more to come maybe even something Sho or me cant beat.

Lee:Sho I think I need to train you in how to use the guyver, who knows what Chronos might try next.

Sho:What do you mean?

Lee: Your probaly not able to fully control and use all of the weapons of the guyver.

Here I'll be right back

Lee left and returned with a bag of things siting the bag next to a table started pulling out logs and diagrams and a model. These all of the guyver and weapons and what he had learned from the guyver.

Sho: You have so much, these sketches and model are almost life like.

Lee:These tells of everything Ive learned about controling it and the weapons and the possible ways they work or what they are and the attacks I know of.

Sho picking up the first starts reading the looks up

Sho: I dont know what any of these things are the blades yes but the rest Im clueless

Lee: Ok the ball at the waist{pointing at the gravity orb on the model} controls gravity with it you can fly or create a ball that can be thrown that is like a cannon ball which I call the Pressure Cannon this can be fire at full power once per 3 seconds or several smaller and less powerful groups, also increase gravity in a area or which I call Gravity Blast and but this is really hard the Pressure Ball which you implode an object with gravity from all directions. The final weapon is a shield really it can stop just about anything it is a bit hard due to the amount of concentration needed.

Sho: This is amazing

Lee: Now the head has 2 weapons a pair of sonic weapons that emitt sounds that can shatter a mans head or worse and a head laser that can track and fire at multiple targets the sonic emitters can be aimed at a specific target or over a radius, the head beam can be fire twice a second at full power or you can cover a large area with several low powered blasts that I call HellStorm this can vaporise most anything and can be used as a shield.

Tetsuro: If you could increase the gravity on the zoanoid why didnt you?

Lee: It might have hurt your sister and it would only slow him down if I did

Sho looking over the logs and the descriptions thought I would have never been able to defeat Guyver 2 if he had half Lees skill with the guyver.

Sho: Do you have anything about the Mega Smasher??

Lee: What is the Mega Smasher?

Tetsuro and Sho: You dont know about the Mega Smasher.

Sho:Its the weapon underneath the chest plates.

Lee: I never knew that was a weapon there, I thought it was a power reserve. Exactly how powerful is this Mega Smasher?

Sho: Its the most powerful of all the Guyvers weaonry, when fired it destroys everything in a 10 foot radius for several miles

At this Lee's mouth dropped open in the shear power that he knew must be in the Guyvers ultimate weapon. He then started thinking if his shield was powerful enough he could focus this blast in to 2 beams. That would have to wait for a test in battle, because if it was so powerful they wouldnt dare trying that on even a target other than an opponent.

Sho: So where did you get your guyver anyways?

Lee:I actually got it in a fle market at a art booth and as I turned to go tripped and slammed it into my head.

Sho: Ouch I know how hard those things are, so you transformed right there in the fle market?

Lee: Not exactly, when it started wrapping around me I started running and bashing things out of my way but as far as I can tell yes I did. The next thing I know Im laying in my bed, I turned on the TV and found the news reporting on a monster's rampage through the rural areas. I found out later that had been me on selfdefense mode. Apperantly I had taken out a gas station and it had exploded under me, that must have damaged my brain and extended my selfdefese modes duration. I had taken more damage from the local armed forces chapter and some how they had fired a anti tank rocket at me and extended my selfdefense mode even more. It was a disater, they had luckly ran away when they realized they couldnt stop me. I actually saw some video of the monster and saw a orb on the thing on my piece of art work that I had smashed in to my head and then it hit me the memory of it fusing with me.

Sho: How did you learn to activate it if you didnt know the name of it.

Lee: That wasnt a problem, because I found out in exstreme cases the armour will self activate. The thing is it is designed to defend the wearer in any case, so when I was mugged the armour senseing immediate danger activated. I tore the guy apart and when I realized the power started exploring how to activate it and its weapons. This is the result, I found out every weapon and became somewhat of a viglanty.

Sho: You mean you used the guyver against people.

Lee:Yes, but I didnt kill any of them. Now lets get back on track I have one last skill to tell you about, this allows you to change the armours configuration of the armours weapons and strength and armour plates.

Sho: You can change how the armour looks and the weapons?

Lee: Yes, how do you think I got the hand blades. This though takes a lot of time at least a half hour for the addition of weapons of changing the appearance. It stays until you change it back even after the armour is retracted, that means you can have a any amount of any weapon. it dose need more energy for the use of each new weapon so I only added the hand blades, I also changed the configuration of the armours plating to give it added strength. Also one thing if youve already done a certain armour configuration you can change the armour back to it in about a few minutes.

Sho: With your training and help Chronos is in for a shock.

Lee: Yes they are. There is one thing we must do as soon as possible, I must show you how to take the guyvers own intelligence and replace it with yours.

Sho: Why?

Lee: The armour when on selfdefence mode that is when its own conciuosness takes control cannot tell friend from foe and will destroy anything. The guyver once targeting some one will not stop until either of you are destroyed, I learned that the hard way. This also enhances your speed even farther than the normal guyver, you remember when I attacked that zoanoid that was only possible do to the fact that the guyver is me.

They started discussing when and where Sho would begin his training. At dusk Lee started walking home, not knowing that Guyver 2 awaits him. He turns on to his street knowing that his father and mother would want to know where he was. He saw a tall man standing at the house infront of his, he knew that this was not good he was practically yelling at him with hate just from his pose and look. As Lee neared the man saw that he was scared on his face like the bones had been broken and reshaped, he was tall over six foot and had torn and ratty clothes. The figure then said "So this is the lost guyver unit. What luck that you both are kids and even go to the same school."

Lee: Who are you?

Figure: I was Oswald R. Risker, but now Im just Guyver 2.

Lee: You want to fight

At this Guyver 2 Nodded

Lee: Lets get it on!

Guyver 2: GUUYYVVAAARRR

Lee: Bio Morph

The armour wrapped around them, each a war machine each deadly.

Guyver 2 was as twisted as before, Guyver 4 Cobalt blue then changing to a dark red.

Guyver 2: What the hell, how the shit did you do that?

Guyver 4: Im in full control of my guyver you fool, thats what happens with 3 years of training.

Guyver 2: Im going to rip your control metal apart. Then Im going to kill Sho and restore my position in Chronos.

Guyver 4 took advantage of the other guyvers rage and flew away just slow enough for Oswald to follow on foot. They soon reached the woods, when there Lee took the little time he had and changed his form one more time. He concentrated sending the message for the armour to shrink then for the weapons to disappear all except the gravity orb. The gravity orb was what he needed, he concentrated and like a mist disapating disolved from sight. The armour was cloaked, Lee soon found Guyver 2 searching for him. Guyver 2 looks up suddenly.

Guyver 2: I know your there, but where are you I cant get a fix on you.

Guyver 4:You cant fight what you cant see.

Guyver 4 moves quickly to avoid a possible attack, then uncloaks and charges for the Pressure Ball.

Guyver 2: There you are, what happened to your weapons?

Guyver 4:Just watch.

Guyver 4 finishing his charging launches the Pressure Ball at Guyver 2, who cannot dodge the massive blast and is caught by it. Guyver 2 is lifted from the ground as the gravity well startes to crush him. The Pressure Ball running out of energy drops the badly crushed Guyver 2 to the ground, he is half his size having his legs crushed into his chest destroying the Mega-Smasher.

Guyver 4: You should have never faught me, but I give you one chance to live.

Guyver 2 in a very distant and gurgled voice:Why would you do that?

Guyver 4:Do you think 2 guyvers can destroy a international conspiricy with almost endless resources?

Guyver 2:I think that your more intelligent than that fool Genzo, if I take this truse I will kill Sho when it is finished.

Guyver 4:That would be unwise, Im teaching Sho how to fully control the guyver. When I am finished he will be as strong as me.

The 2 guyvers await Riskers healing to complete it self. The now healed Guyver 2 stands and looks as Guyver 4 changes his armour to that of what he origenally had. Guyver 2 thinks {This may just be what I need to get real power in Chronos, if I could tell Chronos of this they would reward me with almost anything I ask for}.

Guyver 4:You shouldnt think of double crossing me, I will make you regret it.

Guyver 2:You know that I am loyal to Chronos why take this chance, I know they will win and when they do I will personally kill you.

Guyver 4:I take it you refuse my deal.

Guyver 2:I say no to your truse, good bye.

Guyver 2's gravity orb glows and he flys away before Guyver 4 can stop him. Guyver 4 then thinks "This Guyver will be a very dangerous opponent, but I know that he will lose just like Chronos. I must increase my training, I will see this war through before I grow to old to finish it."

The encounter with Guyver 2 had been a tense one and still not knowing when he might strike again Guyver 4 flew to the very edge of town and finally recalled his armour before entering town and finding his house dark stalked inside and up to his room falling on the bed with his clothes still on. It was only seconds later that Guyver 4 fell out of reality and into dreams of things to come.


 
 
Back to Rau
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.