Disclaimer: The BioGuyverX Fan-Fiction is based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armor Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya. I have to apologize my editor has quit so if you find any Grammar or Spelling errors please forgive me. Remember; feel free to e-mail me. I am always looking for tips, pointers or ideas.

BioGuyverX@aol.com
 
Story 5 Part 3: Zero Hour-Times Up
 
10     9     8     7     6     5     4     3     2     1     Launch.

When the Zoanoid wakeup command was issued, all around the world people of all colors, races, creed, and religion, where put through the horrifying ordeal of Zoa transformation. Children hold their parents hand where terrified because their parents were turning into monsters. Teachers, chiefs, and taxi drivers, and even Public Officials. Chronos had chose their minions indiscriminately, know one was safe. Once in the there Zoaform they went about there preprogrammed tasks, destroying this and that. The world was no longer a safe place to be. And as for those humans that weren't transformed, or killed by the monsters were rounded up, and put into camps until Chronos got a chance to process them later. And if you listened carefully you could here the laughter of Alkanphal., the leader of the company known as Chronos.

"Hahahahahahahahahaha, I love it when a plan comes together. It has only been 3 hours sense the launch and countries all over the world are issuing pleas for me not be destroy them. It went better than we could have ever have hoped for. It was for lack of a better word perfect." Alkanphal commented and he turned and walked from the window he was looking out, to sit back down in his council chair. All 12 Zorlords were assembled in the Council chamber of the World Headquarters of Chronos located somewhere in Texas. Alkanphal stated, "Ok lets bring this meeting to order I want to here the best things that happened all over the world."

Alkanphal right hand man Dr. Hamilcar Barcas started, "There has been some resistance, it was far from perfect, but it is true it has gone better than any of the simulation we ran. But now that the world is in Chronos's hands it is not the time to rest. Here in the United State the military has started to fight back in New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, the Virginias, and also in Nevada. And Zeus Thunderbolt is causing trouble in Japan again.. And until the rest of the world population is processed there is still an element of revolt. There are still more humans that there is us. And at present production it will take us 5 years to process the remaining humans."

Imakarum Mirabilis asked the question that was on everyone's mind, "What about the Guyver?"

Barcas turned to Edward RCaerleon, and added, "Yes Ed what of the Guyvers?"

Ed pushed off from the table and stood up and said, " As of my last report 15 minute ago the Buffalo Branch has heard nothing from the Guyvers, but there is a plain in the works. You see the Guyvers are still held up in Coldin New York. I have 1/3rd of the NY Zoanoids fighting the military forces that where headed into Buffalo. There are just too many Zoanoids for them to handle, and that military unit is too small. It is only a matter of time before the military unit is destroyed. The other 2/3rds are waiting for my return. I am going to lead the effort to destroy the Guyvers myself."

Alkanphal posed the question, "And how many Zoanoids do you have in NY."

Ed answered, "NY has approximately 10,000 Zoanoids. And as I said 1/3rd of that number was sent up agents the military. The rest will be in the Guyver battle. If you ask me the Guyvers don't stand a chance." Then Ed thought to himself, When I am done with the Guyvers I will comeback for the 11 of you and then the world will be mine.

Alkanphal added, "Well if you think things are going to go as well as you say they are, there isn't any time to waist. You are dismissed." Ed just looked at the others nodded to Alkanphal and vanished in a flash of light. After Ed had left Alkanphal spook up, "I don't know about the rest of you but I have a feeling 6000 troops are not going to be enough. How about the rest of you?"

Barcas turned to Alkanphal and asked, "You expect him to fail?"

Alkanphal said, "No, I don't expect him to fail. I expect him to succeed, but if by chance he doesn't I will not be surprised. I mean there are reports the two Japan Guyvers, and the 4 US Guyvers have joined forces. It is true that 1 of the 4 is still dormant, but that could be given to any one at any time. And you all know how lucky the Japan Guyvers are. Oh and I have a question for the rest of you. Have you guys noticed that Ed has been cocky, this last week?" They all nodded. "Good I thought it was me." Alkanphal
Buffalo NY's Waterfront Warehouse District
A flash of light appears, and disappears. Left in its wake is the Zorlord Ed in his full battle jumpsuit. He addressed his men "My minions, We have a task set before us. Before we start rounding up the humans, we are to destroy the Guyvers. During this battle I want you to remember one thing there are 6000 of you and 5 of them, the odds are slightly in our favor." Laughter and cheering broke out and echoed thought the area of the city called WWD. Ed raised his hand and a hush fell over the group "Oh and there is a promotion for anyone that bring me a Control Medal." The warehouse again erupted into cheering. Ed let it go on for a few minutes then again asked for silence as he started to hover in the air over his troops, "Men I need you to all look at the floor below you. You will find a giant yellow circle on the floor. I need all you to step to the out side of the circle, then put your hand on the shoulder of the soldier next to you. And when we get to the target area you are to transform immediately. Now do it." All the men crammed themselves around the outside of the yellow circle, and then they grabbed each other's shoulders. Ed floated down and landed in the middle of the circle, and said, "Now I am going to teleport us to the location of the Guyvers, for most of you it is going to be a interesting experience. The Red Square in the center of the circle represents the house there holding up in. You will notice there is a fifty-meter spread from the circle to the square. Do not breach this until I issue the order to attack. Now ready yourself for the battle of your life. Are you all ready?"

And in one booming voice everyone answered, "SIR, YES SIR."

"Good. There is one more thing I need to say, it requires so much energy to transport a mass group of people that I will be weakened a lot, but it will not last long, So be ready for anything." Ed walked up to one of his soldier and asked if he was ready. The soldier responded simply by nodding. Then Ed nodded back, raised his hand and placed it on the head the soldier, he closed his eye and started pulling in energy. Then proceeded to count down form "5 4 3 2 1." There was the brightest, largest flash of light. And the warehouse was empty.

Colden NY

Bob, Sean, and Sho where up in the loft sleeping. John and Tetsuro were in the basement running test on Chris, still in his Guyver armor. Jennifer was reading a book on the couch. Mizuki and Cori were playing cards at the table. Atkins was trying to figure out why the phone, radio, and TV weren't working. And Agito was sitting on the ground outside, next to the purple Guyver. It was still his watch for another 2 hours. When out of the corner of his eyes he saw a flash of light and looked up, and thought to him self, fuck me. There standing before him was the largest gathering of Zoanoids he had ever seen. He stood up slowly picked up the purple Guyver. And made a mad dash for the house. One of the Zoanoids went to fallow, when Ed issue an order, "Stand your ground, let him run and tell his friends we are here."

Agito barged into the cabin, dropped the purple Guyver onto the floor. It caused her to wakeup. She grabbed her head "Man what the hell happened?" She looked around, "And where the hell am I?"

Cori answered, "Chris would be better able to answer that question. All I need to know is who are you." The purple Guyver told them her name was Candice, but I am better known as Phantom Guyver.

Meanwhile, Agito had floated up into the loft and was now trying to wake Bob. Agito was shaking Bob violently. He finally sat strait up in bed and looked and Agito, "What the fuck. This had better be good, or your going to have a problem. And what did I tell you about Guyvers in the house."

Agito explained in the most sarcastic voice he could muster, "Oh well it's not that bad. There are only thousands of Zoanoids out side."

Bob sounding worried darted over to the window, "Holy Shit, Agito wake the others I am going to try to wake Chris and the purple one." Bob ran to the later and just jumped down to the first floor, he did land it but just. He turned to the other noticed the purple Guyver standing and said, "One down one to go. Ok everyone do not leave this room and do not go outside yet." Then Bob took off towards that basement door. He opened it and bounded down the stairs."

The Girls all just look at each other with a confused look on their faces and ran to the window. And when they got there they were sorry that they did. They all backed away from the window. Phantom said to the others "You better Bio-Boost."

Cori, Mizuki, and Jenny just looked at each other, and Cori was the one that spoke up, "Um were not Guyvers."

Phantom knew she was going to regret the next question she was going to ask, but asked anyway, "How many Guyvers are there?"

Mizuki answered, "There are 6 including you." Phantom was correct she was sorry she asked.

Bob got to the bottom of the basement stairs and darted for the Bio-Bed. He grabbed the bundle of wires, and electrodes attached to Chris's armor, and yanked them off. Bob then turned to Atkins, Tetsuro, and John and issue an order, "You guys upstairs now, and Do not go outside." Bob turned back to Chris and started to shake him like there was no tomorrow. That didn't work so Bob looked around and noticed a 2x4 in the corn the grabbed it and raised it up like a samurai in the high strike stance "Sorry Chris." and slammed it down on Chris's mid-section.

Chris rolled to his side, and put himself in the fetal position and said, "What the Fuck?" He then sat up on the Bio-Bed and asked, "What the hell did you do that for." Then noticed it was Bob that did it, And stood up and grabbed Bob in a bear hug.

Bob in a winded voice explained, "Yes it is good to see you to but put me down we have a problem." Chris dropped Bob then noticed that he still had his armor on, but thought nothing of it. Bob grabbed Chris's arm and lead him up into the living room and shoved his head to the window.

"Holy Shit." Is all Chris could think of to say? He turned around and looked at the others. And said, "I have know idea what to do. Anyone got an ideas?"

Atkins spoke up, " I have one but none of you are going to like it."

Bob and Chris both looked at Atkins and Asked, "What?"

His reply was, "Well Sho can take us non Guyvers to the nuclear depot in Niagara Falls. Then come back here, and sense you Guyver will not win this battle if you stand and fight, you can do a running fight to the depot. Leading the Zoanoids to it. By the time you get there, we will have a Nuke ready to be detonated.

Bob asked, " Are you loco? You want to set off a Nuke. Your crazy."

Atkins said, "Well I don't see you coming up with a better idea."

Chris looked at Bob and added with a dejected tone in his voice, "Well that is because we don't have one. I hate to do this but he is right. Let's do it. Witch ever one of you is Sho take the non-Guyvers wherever they need to go. Everyone else Bio-Boost now."

Chris turned to Atkins, "I know where the depot is, how long do you need?"

Atkins answered, " I don't know give me a hour."

Sho yelled "Gigantic Guyver" And the armor came to him in a blast field that blew a hole in the side of the cabin. Then apologized.

Bob said, " Sho don't worry about it, I have a feeling this is the last time I will be seeing this place in one piece anyway. Now go."

Sho told them to grab him. Atkins reached into his back pocket and pulled out his military id and a piece of paper. Then walked up and grabbed Sho. Then they where gone in a flash.

Niagara Falls Nuclear Depot

A flash appeared at the Niagara Falls Air-force base. And there stood Gigantic Gold he let go of the others and disappeared again. Atkins looked in all direction and shot off running toward the main compound when he saw it. The others followed. It took about a minute to get to the base he swiped his clearance card in the door slot. The door unlocked and he opened it, and they all went in only to be met by a platoon of soldiers with guns. The one in charge said, "Stop, or you dead."

Atkins held up his ID card and the piece of paper, "We need your help I am Commander William Atkins of the US Marine corp. I am with the Anti-Chronos Task Force working with orders form the President of the United States. And we are going to have thousand of Zoanoids crawling all over this place in one hour. Who is in charge here?"

"I am, General Hammond US Air-Force." Answered a man that stepped forward, and grabbed the Presidential Document.

Atkins ordered, "With that document I out rank you. I have 6 Guyvers that will be here in less than an hour, followed by about 6000 Zoanoids behind them. I need the lowest yield nuclear warhead you got, placed out on the center of the tarmac. Do you under stand me."

"Well with what has happened in the last 5 hours Ok. He out ranks me do as he say." General Hammond replied.

Atkins looked at the men and yelled, "NOW." All the Soldiers dropped their gun and went to work. On soldier ran to the Wall and slapped a big red button. And a klaxon went off. He grabbed a mic mounted to the wall and started to talk, " This is a not a drill, I repeat this is not a drill. We have incoming ETA 1 hour. I need one low yield; nuclear warhead placed topside, in the middle of the base set for Dead Man Detonation. Then you all need to get to the blast levels. I repeat this is not a Drill. Over." Then ran over to Atkins, and Hammond. "Orders given shouldn't we get down below."

General Hammond answers, "Yes take the others down to the blast levels now. Atkins and I will remain here." The soldier nodded his head to the order ands ushered the others into the elevator. And took them down to the lower levels. Hammond turned to Atkins and asked, "Who will remain and hit the button." Atkins gave him the answer he was afraid of. Then Hammond added "Come with me if you are going to set it off yourself." Atkins followed.

5 minute later they arrived at Hammond office "Ok if you are going to set this thing of you are going to need the Input code and the detonation button. Do you know how to do the button?"

"It is a covered missile button on a Pentium III processor size board right." Atkins said.

"That is correct. You have to plug the board in first then input that code, then hit the button and that is it. Are you sure you don't want to order someone to do it? You said you were working with the Guyvers have one of them do it." He said as he walked behind his desk, put his hand under the desk. Then turned around. A moment later the wall slid aside, and revealed a large storage shelf in a hidden room. Hammond walked up to a large safe. He turned the dial a few times the then pushed down on the lever. He opened it and reached inside and pulled out a plastic red case the size of a 3x5 card. And turned to Atkins and asked, "You do know how to open a authentic code case. Right." Atkins Just nodded. Hammond walked to the other side of the storage room and grabbed a case with the handle on it. Then walked over to Atkins, handed him the items. Then said, "You Marines, I will never understand you. If you are ready, then lets head out to the tarmac. You are a braver man than I."

"General Can I ask you some questions. You said 'With what has happened in the last 5 hours.' What did you mean by that?

As they were walking outside over to where a table was set up. Hammond replied, "You mean you don't know. Oh boy. Ok 5 hours ago Chronos took over the world. The Governments of the world are just giving up, so they aren't destroyed. With the exception of Canada, Japan, and Us. Canada is not doing well Japan seems to be holding there own just like us. But I must say there are just to many Zoanoids."

Atkins said, "So that is what the countdown lead to. My god Guyver3 was right."

Hammond stopped and grabbed the arm of Atkins, and yelled, you mean you knew about this before it happened. You asshole you could have stopped this."

"No we couldn't have. Guyver3 said that once the countdown started it couldn't be stopped. There was nothing we could have done" They started walking again. A half-hour had gone by the time they reached the table. Just as they got there about 10 feet away a missile hatch opened it the ground. A minute or so later a elevator appeared with two soldiers on it next to then was a device standing the on a tripod of three legs. Atkins looked over and turned pale white. Then ordered the men to place it on the table. They picked it up walked it over too the table and placed it down then walked back to the elevator and waited for the General.

The General tried again, "William you don't have to do this. Order one of them to do it."

"General a Marine is the first in and the last out. I will not make anyone do something I am not willing to do myself. Now go I have work to do. The Guyver will be here in 15 minute."

"Soldier give The Commander a headset out of the elevator floor. Commander put it on, I am going to leave the elevator shaft open. Before you hit the button let the Guyvers go down the shaft. Then tell us when the last one is down it. We will do an emergency silo shut. The blast levels are 1 mile striate down. What will happen is in every silo there are 30 steel blast doors 5 feet thick. They were put there to seal the world off from the depot below incase an explosion went off. Well they're being used for the opposite reason now. Do you understand me?" Atkins just nodded. The General walked over to the elevator turned around and solitude. Atkins Return the solute and turned around. Hammond hit the down button on the elevator control panel. And down he went.

Atkins went to work he opened the outside panel on the bomb, then opened the case with the handle. HE took out the button board and slowly slid it into place. The LCD screen on the bomb came to life. It read DEAD MAN BOARD INSURTED. PLEASE INPUT DEAD MAN AUTHINTIC CODE, NOW. Atkins cracked open the authentic code case and start the pushing the matching buttons on the keypad. He got done entering the code then looked at the LCD screen, and it read DEAD MAN AUTHINTIC CODE, INPUTED. LIFT BUTTON COVER TO ARM. He did as it asked. WARHEAD IS NOW ARMED. PRESS AND RELEASE BUT TO DETONATE. Atkins looked at his watch it said 15 minute till they got there. He thought to himself, Guys I am ready when you are.

Back at the Cabin, 1-hour earlier

A flash of light appeared and Sho was standing with the other Guyvers again, after dropping the other at the Airbase.

Chris started to explain what they were going to do when.

"Guyvers. I know you are in their come and meat your fate." Yelled Ed

Chris said, "Never mind the plain, just fallow my lead. Let's go out." The Guyvers walked through the hole made by Sho. And walked to about 20 meters from Ed. And Ed was now in full Zorlord glory. Chris was the first one to speak, "You rang Sir."

Ed with a flip tone, "Oh charming to the last aren't we? Well no matter you will die soon enough, you, and your friends. The 6 of you can not hope to defeat 6000 Zoanoids."

Chris ordered thought the organism on his back, <Guys get ready, I am going to use the Mega-Smasher to clear a path through the mob. Once it is done firing run down the path made by it. > With that said he started to charge his Mega-Smasher. While he was charging it, Ed started to talk again.

Well Bio do you remember me. I blew your arm off when we last met at my warehouse. You got lucky then. In fact all you Guyvers have been lucky. But that ends now."

"Oh really you think we have been lucky. Well I don't believe that is the case I believe we were just able to out fight you. And as far as I am concerned I will never stop fighting until there are none of you freaks left. " Chris said.

Ed smiled and jumped into the air and yelled "ATACK."

The Zoanoids rushed forward. And Chris opened his chest plates, and let the Mega-Smasher fly. The beam lanced forth devouring anything in its path. The Zoanoids that where caught in the paths were incinerated instantly those that were on the edge of the beam were either dead or chard and injured badly. The beam lasted the full 10 seconds. Then Chris and the others bolted for the opening; at that point Chris issued the order, <Fire at will. >

While Sean launched pressure cannon orbs he replied, <Wills not here. >

Chris order, < Funny now shut up, and fight. >

The 6 Guyvers were having a hell of a time going anywhere. They had taken to the air after running a mile, and were flying backwards at a pace that would allow the Zoanoids to keep up. They where trying to take out as many Zoanoids as they could.

There were Pressure orbs. Laser blasts and vblades going everywhere. The battle was not going well. There were just to many Zoanoids. Chris was about to launch a pressure cannon at a Vamore when a Gravity Bullet blasted him in the back, putting a hole strait through to his chest. Chris went limp and fell to the ground. Within seconds he was covered with Zoanoids slashing, clawing, and biting at him. They wouldn't allow him to get up. Bob seeing Chris, fall turned to see Ed floating there laughing. Bob charged at full speed and was about to make a slash with his Vblades but just as he was coming down he hit Ed's shield and the energy from the clash sent Bob flying the in the other direction. Sho getting angry fired a set of gigantic pressure cannon orbs. All three hit Ed' Shield in the same place. The first one did nothing; the second one made a small hole, the third one made the hole larger. Sho taking a chance fired his head laser in the hole and it hit Ed, square in the shoulder. Ed backed up and grabbed his shoulder. He raised his now injured arm and fired a barrage of gravity bullets. Sho merely teleported out of the way, and behind Ed. Sho grabbed him from behind and put him in a full nelson. Then he called out to the other Guyvers, <Hay guys I have Ed but I don't know how long I can hold him. Launch everything you got at him. >

Guyver3, GuyverUS, and the now recovered Bob (Bandit) looked up into the air. And fired there Mega-Smashers. But before the blast got their Ed teleported out of the way. Leaving Gigantic Gold to take the blast. Luckily Sho was able to get his shield up in time, it gave him the second he needed to teleport away. The blast just continued on up and away. When Sho emerged from the teleport, his armor was scorched all over. Bob just looked over and said "Sorry I thought you had him."

Gigantic Gold replied, "Yea so did I."

Meanwhile Phantom Guyver had flown down to assist Chris. She started slashing, and grabbing at any Zoanoids in her way. When all of a sudden she heard someone yell, "Get the hell off of me you freaks." Then a blast field erupted around the spot BioGuvyerX had fallen to. Bio Managed to get up to one knee when another horde of Zoanoids dog piled him again, but this time he was ready he did another blast field killing any Zoanoids that touched it. Then started launching pressure cannon orbs and slashing with his vblades. Taking out 2 Zoanoids at a time. Then Bio leapt into the air once more. And was shot in the back buy a Vamore witch caused him to start to fall to the earth again but he was able to recover his flight. Phantom seeing this turned around and fired her Mega-Smasher at the Vamore. The white energy enveloped him and a few others around him, the blast also maid a nice hole in the ground.

Phantom joined him in the air and looked at the wounds in his chest and on his back they were 3 quarters of the way healed. Bio turned to Phantom and just nodded. They joined the others and they all started on there way again, with the Zoanoids and Ed in tow.

They were now about half way to the destination. And the battle had not got any easier. But this time Sean was flying forward at the request of Bio. They didn't want to be surprised again. All the Guyvers wounds had healed, but the constant level of fighting for the last half-hour was starting to take its toll on the guyvers, all except for Bio. He just kept wailing away. And they had only managed to kill approximately 800 Zoanoids.

< Ok everyone I know you are tired but we need to continue on. Atkins is most likely ready for us. So what do you guys say to picking up the pace? > Chris asked.

Bob Replied <Chris we are dead tired I hate to say this but I am barley able to keep myself in the air. We need to rest. Can we set down and fight on the ground for a few minutes. >

<Are you nuts we are on a timetable here? We can't just stop and rest. Aaaaaahhh fine here is what we will do, I will stay at this speed and the rest of you fly on ahead and make sure everything is ready. Any one who is will to stay behind and fight I will welcome your help. Those of you that go on ahead I will not hold it against you. I promise. > Chris suggested.

Chris doubled his efforts to keep the Zoanoids at a save distance form him, and to keep them at the pace he was going at. He was fighting as if possessed. He was starting to move so fast that all his movements where starting to blend together Then he sensed Phantom, Bandit, and Gigantic Gray come up beside his a start wailing away. Let me tell you if there were the normal number of Zoanoids the battle wouldn't have lasted more than ten minutes. The Zoanoids where dropping like flies. Agito and Sho flew on ahead to the base.

<I thought you guy were going to go on ahead? > Bio asked

Bob replied <Oh Right like you were ever going to let us live this down if we left you. Stupid I am not. > The others just agreed.

<Ok guys we have a bout 15 minutes till we get there. When we get there I want all of you to get to safety I will detonate the bomb. > Bio ordered.

Bob arguing the point,< Like hell you will we need you around. You are the most powerful of all of us. The only reason I know this is because you are just handling the Zoanoids like they were not even there. And you aren't getting tired. And….

Bio interrupted him with, <And nothing. There is no discussion about this I am doing it, because I am the only one that may be able to survive the blast. Do I make myself clear? Guys I am sorry but I am doing it. And you can't change my mind. We have 15 minute, just keep fighting. >

Phantom spoke up <Chris did you for get I have the ability to phase the blast will not affect me at all. >

<God damn it. I said no. I am doing it. That is an order. There is no more discussion about this now fight. >

Back at the Air base.

William Atkins was leaning on the table rethinking some of the decision he made in his like and thinking what he would change if he hand the chance. When over the hill flew Guyver1, and Guyver3. Atkins snapped out of the state he was in. From the time they crested the hill it took them a minute to reach them. As they were coming he pointed to the hole and yell "Go down the hole."

Sho went down the Hole but Agito landed right nest to Will. And said " The other are like 5 minute behind us Chris told us to fly ahead. And check to see if everything was set."

Will replied, "Everything is ready for me to press and release the button then it will blow."

Agito said "Great I will inform Chris." <Chris everything is ready here all that need to be done is the button need to be pressed and released and the bomb will go off. Atkins is ready to do it, all we have to do is fly down the hole in the ground. >

<Agito grab Atkins and take him down the hole, with you I will be the one to detonate the bomb. If he argues nock him out. I am going to have the others go right down the hole when you see them come through you guys do what ever is need to save yourselves. Is that understood the battle must wage on? If I do not survive this Bob is in command. That is an order. And I hope to see you on the flip side. > Chris Ordered

Agito turned around and faced Atkins and said, "Chris has ordered me to take you down the hole and if you argue in any way I am to nock you out. It is your choice on how we do this."

Atkins said, " I do not fallow orders from him, I am going to do it." He said is a curt voice.

"Unconscious it is." Agito said and flicked Atkins in the head. Knocking him out cold. He grabbed him and slung him over his shoulder. And flew down the hole.
Base Blast levels
Agito emerged for the hole in the ceiling with Atkins draped over his shoulder. Sho had already updated Hammond on what has happened up till when he arrived. Agito landed next to Sho and placed Atkins on the ground. Agito looked up and asked, "Who is in charge here."

Hammond pointed to Atkins on the ground. And said, "He is."

"Oh great, who is right below him. Agito added.

"I am. I am General Hammond of the United States Air Force. Is there something I can do for you?"

"Yes there is, there will be 3 more Guyvers coming down the hole. When they are down here you need to seal that hole any way you can." Agito demanded.

"We have a man standing by on the emergency seals for the silos already." Said Hammond.
Back at the battle
The Guyvers where battling as if the world depended on this fight. The Zoanoids numbers were starting to thin. Out of the 6000 that started the battle, 1/3 of them where killed. The fighting got so intense that the guyvers were unable to stay aloft, and dish out the weapons that they have been so they where forced to land.

<Ok guys how are you holding this power level. I don't under stand it. You should have all dropped by now. > Bio Asked?

Sean answered. <Chris to tell you the truth we don't to set the bomb off so I guess we are being fueled by determination. Oh and I would like to add that we are ready to drop but we just keep fighting. >

<Damn all you, fine. Sho can you hear me? > Bio asked.

Sho responded <Loud and clear Chris. What would you like me to do? >

< Ok we are still on are way but at the moment we can't fly. So you have sometime. What I want is you and Agito back it the battle, because I have been overruled we are not going to blow the bomb if we can help it. > Bio ordered.

<Ok Chris we will be there as soon as we can I will update the base officials. > Sho replied.

<Ok you all heard that didn't you> Chris asked.

< Yes we did and Chris thank you for this. > Sean answered.

< Don't thank me yet we have not won yet. > Chris said. I have a bad feeling about this.

The battle continued on. The guyvers and stopped moving toward the base. And stood there ground. Chris had driven his right elbow blade through the chest of one beast, then snapped the same arm forward slamming his fist into the face of another. While his left hand was launching a constant stream of pressure cannon orbs. A split second later a white flash went flying by him, as Bob and unleashed a half Mega-Smash feet away. Then Bob activated his sonic emitters the head of a Darzerb just exploded. And his head laser was going in a constant stream. He was cutting the lower level Zoanoids in half with it. Wile the high level ones where taking damage from his vblades and PC (Pressure Cannon) orbs. Sean was having fun teleporting inside of Zoanoids witch caused them to explode when he reappeared. And Phantom was taking full advantage of the fact that she could phase. Zoanoids were taking swings at her and hitting nothing but air, but before they could recover for the non-contact swing, they would get a vblades to the gut, or the head. The four guyvers where handing the Zoanoids there asses. But the shear number of the Zoanoids was overwhelming. When all of a sudden the fighting stopped and the Zoanoids turned to look in the direction of the base. Then the Guyver stopped for a moment, and in the distance they herd a faint rumbling sound. They watched as 10 Apache Helicopters came flying over the hill. And leading the Way was Guyver1, and Guyver3.

To the four guyvers in the battle this was a godsend. And they stared fighting again, and harder then they had before if you could believe it.

When the Apaches got with in range of the battle they let louse with the 50-caliber gattling gun mounted in the front, they were just mowing down Zoanoids like they were not even there. When all of a sudden one of the Choppers exploded in mid air. Chris turned to see Ed floating next to the resulting fireball. Oh no you don't you little fucher. Chris thought to himself as he took to the air. He was flying toward Ed with such speed that a boom rippled off of him. He ended up hitting Ed in the back with such force that when the two of them landed they slid for a 2 miles knocking over tree as they went. Chris was the first to get to his feet. "Don't you ever kill any human in my sight again, do you under stand me you fucking troll." Chris demanded.

"How dare you, you worm. I will do as I please, and there isn't anything you, or any other person in the world can do about it." Ed said as he stood up, then he continued. "The Zorlords and the Guyvers are the strongest creatures to ever have existed in this planet. We should all be on the same side. We could rule this planet with a iron fist."

"Man what is wrong with you, I don't want to rule anyone or anything. I just want to live a normal life, just like every other human on earth. But as long as there are things like you I can't do that, because I will be defending the human race until we win, or I die what ever comes first." Chris explained

"Well then you have made your choice and now you must live with the decision you made, all 2 seconds of it. You see you have no chance of beating me. I am twice and strong as you and I have a secret." Ed said with a flip tone in his voice.

"Yea, one you will be taking to the grave with you." Chris said as he launched himself forward. He took a swipe at Ed with his left elbow vblade, but Ed managed to duck under the attack and land a back kick to the back of Chris's head. It sent Chris fling into a tree. And before Chris even hit the ground he was struck square in the back with a barrage of Gravity Bullets. Ripping tiny little hole in the armor and him. Chris slid down the tree, and slumped over onto the ground.

Ed walked up to Chris's lifeless body. "It is a shame I have to kill you we could have made a great team."

Ed was standing over the body of Chris in his guyver. Ed rolled the body onto his back, then knelt down beside him. "Let me get that Control Medal Of your if you will not join me One of my men would be happy to have your unit."

Ed reached forward to grab the Control Medal when Chris's left hand came up and grabbed Ed's arm. Wile the right hand was plunged strait through Ed's chest, and came out his back. The two of them just remained where they were a moment. Chris's left forward vblade was pulsing with plasma. Chris started to get up and Ed tried to back away from Him. But Chris Grabbed Ed's shoulders to keep him close, Chris then started to twist his left arm. Witch caused Ed to scream in pain. "You will not have my unit, my friends units, or any other units if I can help it." Chris said when he drew himself up to his full height.

Ed in a week winded voice said, "That is what you think GUYVER." With that said a Blast field erupted and sent Chris flying again. He landed about 20 feet away and when the dust settled there stood a Black Demon, a Rapier Guyver Zorlord. The Control Metal flashed once, and went dark.

"Now that you see my true from I hope you will reconsider my offer Chris." Ed Asked.

Ed got his answer in the form of a hand full of rock being throne at him. The red orb had charged the rock. And Chris had throne them at close to the speed of light. But when they connected with the shield that Ed had put up they were all shattered as if they were normal rocks tossed at a wall.

"You idiot do I am 150 times as powerful that you and you think sticks and stones are going to hurt me hmm. Please." Ed said with a sarcastic tone and approached Chris again.

Chris raised the strongest shield he could muster, and stood up and said with defiant inflection. "I don't car how strong you are. Even David was able to slew Goliath, with a rock."

Ed getting enraged ran forth and grabbed Chris by the neck and lifted him into the air. "Yes that is true but Goliath was still a mer mortal, not a God like me." Ed Bellowed, and laughed.

"You are not God. God would have compassion. All you have is hate and an overdeveloped sense of royalty. You well never be a God, and I will never fallow you." Chris said with a raspy voice.

"So your God would show compassion. As will I. I will let you live with the knowledge that there is nothing you can do to stop me. The next time you and I meat on the field of battle I will not let you live." Ed extended his right elbow vblade and sliced Chris in half the bottom half fell to the ground, and Ed tossed the top half 100 feet away. "That was too easy. I am going to like being a Guyver." Ed said I am tired I am going to take a nap. I was tired before I called the guyver now I am just beat.

A flash of light came and was gone along with Ed.

Back with the other Guyvers.

The five Guyver and the 9 remaining Choppers were making short work of the Zoanoids. The choppers where taking out the lower level Zoanoids like nothing they where using micro missiles on the larger level one. The number went form 4000 to 1000 in about a half and hour. Now the Zoanoids were starting to retreat. The choppers followed them. Bob had managed to capture one of them in a bubble. When the other fled Bob dropped to his knees and put all his power into keeping the bubble intact. The other Guyvers recalled there armor and fell to the ground. In a few minute 10 minutes the Choppers returned. And landed all around the captured Zoanoid. Bob dropped the bubble, sent the guyver away and passed out.

Airforce Base Infirmary. 2 Days Later.

Bob sat strait up in bed and grabbed the nurse that was taking his temp with an ear thermometer. Bob realized where he was when he saw the others lying on the bead and the hospital symbol on the wall. Released the nurse, told here he was sorry and laid back down. The nurse walked away, and returned a few minutes later With General Hammond and Atkins in tow.

Atkins was the first one to speak up. " How you doing kid."

"You mean other than being hit by a freight train." Bob said with a smile.

Atkins replied " Funny, we don't need that right now. How are you doing."

"Well all in all I am fine jus really tired. How are the others?" Bob asked.

General Hammond fielded that answer. "Well the other 5 Guyvers are here resting. The people that came with Atkins are around the base. The two Zoanoids that were captured are in holding cells. Are you up to answering some questions about the Guyver."

Bob said, "No not till I speak with Chris. Am I able to leave here or do I have to stay in the medical ward."

Hammond answer, "No you are free to go here is your clearance card complements of Commander Atkins.. Ware it at all time. It will get you into any area of the base. You have also been issued some supplies and quarters. The supplies are in your quarters, on your bead. Your quarters are on the back of your card. To access your room you will need to swipe your card, type in four numbers then swipe your card again. And form that time forward you will be able to enter your room by swiping the card or typing the number. Did you get all that." Bob nodded his head yes and said no at the same time. " I thought now so I took the liberty to have every thin I just said typed up and placed in this binder in the inside flap. Please go through the Binder read everything and make sure you know it. Atkins here has informed me that this is your new base of operations. Are there any questions?

"No I think this will cover it all." He said as he lifted the binder. "Is there someplace I can go and get something to eat I am starved? And um how long was I out for."

Atkins answered. "Come on kid I will show you were the Mess hall is, and while we eat I will fill you in on what has happened I the two days you have been out."

"Ok that sounds great. Lets go." With that Bob got up out of the bed and put his freshly washed clothes on. And the two of them left Hammond standing at the side of the bed.
 
 
 

Hidden Creator Moon Base.

E-dor was sitting at his stations in the command room putting the finishing touches on the report he was going to give to Sutats. He got up and walked out of the control room. E-dor was headed to Sutats office to give his report. But he decided to take the long way so he could go and look in the Unit-G storage chamber. He was walking at a slow saddened pace. Because he was feeling frustrated because he wanted to help the Humans. But the last time he did Sutats almost had him killed. You see E-dor was the ones that sent the Rapier Units to Earth. And for doing so Sutats had E-dor put on permanent probation. If he was to be found doing anything like that again he was to be killed on sight.

E-dor arrived at the Storage chamber. He placed his hand on the wall and the wall swirled into an opening. He stepped in side and looked around. The chamber was 20 feet long and just as wide, and was about 10 feet tall. The room was full of shelving units and each shelf unit have a different type of Unit-G, or Upgrade on it, and there was another door at the far end of the room.

E-dor looked to the left at three empty spaces, and rubbed his face. He remembered what had happened to him when he was caught after he sent the Rapiers. He was taken right to Sutats office. Sutats had yelled at him for a long time and the second he attempted to defend himself he was backhanded across the face. He was hit so hard he fell out of his seat, which was the moment that he started to despise his CO. Not because he hit him, but because of what he said to him wile he was on the floor. Sutats told him that if he had had his way he would have destroyed the experiment right after the first Guyver Zorlord was defeated. And that he looked forward to the day that the council told him to destroy the planet.

You see E-dor look on the human race as his children, because he was involved with the team that created them. But when the council wanted the Zoanoids created he refused to be apart of it because he thought it was something that shouldn't have been done. And to this day he still agrees with his original decision, that the Zoanoid where nothing but trouble.

E-dor shook his head to snap himself out of the thought he was having, and walked to the door at the end of the room. Walking past the hundreds of Units in the room. He placed his hand on the wall and again the door opened. And when he stepped inside there was only one shelf unit, and on the Shelf there where five places where Unit-G's would have gone. But there were only four there. One unit was lost during the time of the Guyver Zorlord. When the Guyver Zorlord attacked the Relic that they where being stored on was destroyed. After the Guyver Zorlord was killed. They searched the wreckage of the relic and only found 4 of the 5 units. But the knew the 5th one was not destroyed. It was just lost

Let me tell you about these units. These 5 units where the most powerful ever made. These units where maid by merging one of every unit, and one of every upgrade. The resulting unit was so powerful that they were afraid to use it. They did attempt to destroy them but even in dormant form they protected themselves with a shield when they were in danger. In dormant form they looked much the same as a normal unit except for the Control Metal. It was round like the others but it was larger, about the size of a gigantic, but it had a single section unlike the gigantic's two section. It still had the glow ring but there was also a filled in circle in the center made of the same material. In side the large control medal they had to put four liked control medals's just to get the unit to work properly.

E-dor looked at the unit a moment longer and turned to leave the room. He stepped out the door turned around and placed his hand back on the wall. The door closet and he read the sign on the door the sign read "Phoenix Unit: Classified: Do Not Enter."

E-dor turned to continue on his way when he came face to face with Sutats and 2 guards. Sutats Asked, "E-dor what are you doing?"

E-dor replied, "Nothing sir I use to come in here when I felt the need to be humbled. I am sorry I will not do it again."

"Your right. You will not do it again, because just before I came here I took away you clearance to these rooms. You will not be able to enter the Unit-G chambers again." Sutats added.

E-dor lowered his eyes and said, "Ok Sir, well here is your weekly report. I am going back to the control room now."

Sutats said, "Hold it, what is this R1 has returned with a unknown upgrade that has boosted the R1 from 11/2 time as powerful as a guyver to 6 times, and unknown Guyver type with the ability to phase." E-dor just nodded. " And the R3 Zorlord has shown himself to the R1. They were going to set of a Atom Bomb. Oh man I wish they would have set off that bomb it would have destroyed the Earth. Setting an Atom Bomb off on a fault line is a wonderful idea. And a easy way to end the experiment." E-dor got angered and was about to say something, but he just stormed away instead.

Story 6 Coming Soon.

 
 
 
Back to BioGuyverX
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.