Disclaimer: The BioGuyverX Fan-Fiction is based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armor Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya. I have to apologize my editor has quit so if you find any Grammar or Spelling errors please forgive me. Remember; feel free to e-mail me. I am always looking for tips, pointers or ideas.

 

BioGuyverX@aol.com

 

Story 5 Part 2: Zero Hour-Countdown

 

 

Eds Office @ the NY BioDome.   6:30pm T-1630

 

                Ed was sitting behind his desk taking care of the normal mundane things that had to be done to run a branch of a large corporation. Sign off on payroll, Okaying vacation time that, sort of thing. When out of the corner of his eye he saw a green flash of light. With out looking up from what he was doing he welcomed Alkanphal with a programmed hello. All the wile thinking Oh great this is all I need right now. I am tired as hell. Plus I can let on that I am a Guyver, just yet. My plans are not in place yet. I will just have to play along.

                Alkanphal scolded in a stern voice “You miss the most important Chronos meeting of the decade to do the day in day out shit of a corporate job.”

                “Oh Alkanphal Shut up you wind bag. I am sorry I was not able to make it to your little get together. But I had put the shit as you call it off far too long as it was.” Ed insulted.

                Alkanphal a little taken a back by the insult replied, “Well it looks like you grown yourself a backbone. Who the hell do you thing you are, you cockroach. I could beat you into a bloody pulp. All I came here to do is give you the transcripts of the meeting, and your gift. Here” Alkanphal flung the items at Ed.

Ed raised his hand and the items stopped in mid air, and then Ed put his hand down, the items just dropped down to the top of the desk. Ed explained “I am sorry I was not at the meeting but if you would have took the time to look at my chair my intercom was on. I heard every word said. Oh and don’t worry this branch is Guyver proofed already. Remember I have a Guyver in this town. If I didn’t that would just be stupid. Am I right?”

Alkanphal replied with “Yes that would be stupid because if your branch was to crumble and you somehow managed to survive. I would kill you. I should kill you now for you insubordination. But I will not because with the launch so close at hand, I need you. It is no secret that there was never any love loss between us. The only reason you are still around is your branch is one of the tightest ships around.”

Ed remarked sarcastically “Oh stop you’ll make my mascara run.”

Alkanphal proclaimed as he walked toward Ed, “Ok that’s it you little freak.” Alkanphal grabbed Ed by the collar and slammed him agents the wall and raised him 6 inches above the floor. “If you don’t stop I am going to rip your arms off a beat you to death with them. I have always been waiting for a reason to do it, so please, I beg you please give me a reason to do it. You had better be ready for the launch. ” He said with a menacing voice. With that said a green flash appeared and than disappeared taking Alkanphal with it.

Ed landed on his ass, hard. He thought to himself, I swear Alkanphal one of these days. You think you are such a god because until now there was no one that could have stood up to you and survived. But now I cold rip you to shreds and will one day soon so watch your step.

 

Creator Moon Base          T-15hrs.

 

Supervisor Sutats’s walked through the door to the command center and issue the order “E-dor report!”

E-dor was startled, and dropped the computer padd he had in his hand. He reported “Well nothing really has happened in the last 6 hrs. The RGZ went to his office and slept for 4 hrs. Then woke up and start to so some work at his desk. Rapier Guyver1 has yet to return. Rapier Guyver2 has discovered the other 3 Guyvers, and joined forces with them. The Zoaform clan has started some sort of countdown to something. The countdown ends in 15hrs. That is pretty much it.

Supervisor Sutats’s with a dumfounded look on his face quoted “That is pretty much it. Oh no that’s not a lot, it is just TOO MUCH! Why was I not notified? I said I was to know everything that happened. Anyway, I came in here to inform you that the home world has gotten back to me. Now what they said is this. They want us to do nothing but watch, and protect ourselves.  And to report hourly what is taking place. Now there are a few things I want to happen one of witch has already happened. I wanted all the Guyvers to meet. But that was taken care of already. There other is, now that we are on active scan I want to know a few things. How many relics are there and I want to know what types. I want an estimate on how many Unit-G’s are down their and what types. Then I want you to compile a list of humans that would be the best suited to get a Unit-G. Don’t worry that will be a last resort. I don’t care if the RGZ wipes out the whole planet. But I do care if we live.”

“But sir I think I would be a good idea to help the Guyvers. I mean there is a creature down there that is 150x better then a standard Guyver. Alkanphal got lucky the last time because the merger was not complete when he attacked the GZ all those year ago. And you know as well as I that we can’t just go down there and use a standard Unit Remover on him because, the Rapier Unit can’t be removed with out the DLX Remover. And all the other Guyvers don’t stand a chance, even if RG1 was back. I hate to say it but if we don’t do something the earth is doomed.” Explained E-dor.

With all that said Supervisor Sutats’s ordered “No one is to lift a finger to help. If the Earth is doomed, than so be it.”

 

Meanwhile back at the Cabin     T-14 hrs.

 

                I awoke to the sound of Cori sitting in a chair snoring. I looked around I was lying in one of the beds on in the sleeping loft. Jenny was asleep on the bed next to me. I could here talking off in the background. The voice belonged to Sean. I sat up and swung my legs out over the edge of the bed. Then I was hit by a wave of dizziness. Whoa when did I get on the teacups? I shook my head trying to send the feeling away. It only made it worse. So this is why Chris had a migraine headache. Damn. I stood up and shuffled over to the ladder to go down to the rest of the cabin. As I started to climb down the ladder I stopped for a minute, just to watch the girls sleep. They looked so cute there. They looked as if none of this stuff ever happened. But I knew it was only because they were asleep. And when they awoke the world would come crashing down around them again. I felt sorry for them. I was sure that all that they wanted was to have a normal life, not one of hiding and killing and fighting. At that moment I made a promise to them and myself, as I am sure Chris did, to not rest till they had a normal life again. No matter how long, or what that took to keep that promise. I continued down the ladder and crossed the room to the screen door and went outside the join the others.

Agito was the first to notice me. He remarked “Well, well, well. Look who came back to the land of the living? How are you feeling?”

I laughed and said, “I feel like I was hit by a Mack truck. Then dumped on the Teacups at Disneyland, and left there to rot.”

Sean added, “Well I am glad you are ok. Do you think you are well enough to explain what the hell happened.”

I nodded my head and started to explain that the tablet was a download of knowledge of the weapons and abilities of the Rapier Unit, and that all the information on it is transferred in less than a second. It is too much for the brain to take at one time. The brand need time to sort it all out.

Then Sho spoke up and asked, “Can you tell me why your download was so harsh compared to Chris’s.”

I told them “Chris always had a high pain threshold.” Then I asked “So Agito you said something about a countdown to a world launch. Can you elaborate on this?

Agito tolled us, “Well Alkanphal is planning a world take over. There are zoanoids in position of power all over the world. Some work for Chronos, and others don’t even know that they are zoanoids. Once the countdown is started the world will be free for another 24hr. After that the world will belong to Alkanphal, and Chronos.”

I then asked, “Do you know when the countdown starts?” Agito just shook his head no. Then I added “Well we have to do everything in our power to stop this from happening.”

Agito contradicted me by saying “We have to stop them before the countdown starts. Sorry Bob, but once the countdown has started there is no way to stop it. Well, if there is a way I have known idea how to do it. And I am 100% sure that Chronos will be ready for an assault on the branches of the world.  So my recommendation is this. We pick a city and do everything we can to keep that city free of Chronos control. Stopping Chronos from taking over the world is impossible, but keeping them from getting one city is doable. Any ideas on what city.”

                I suggested, “Ok if we keep one city free. I want it to be this one. Because Buffalo is a nothing town really, no one would really care if Buffalo would be free or not.”

                Then Agito explained to me that Buffalo NY not a good city to keep free. He told us “The reason Buffalo is a bad choice is 2 fold. Because it is too close to Niagara falls.”

                I interrupted, “Yea so what does Niagara Falls have to do with it.”

                He just laughed and said, “You live here and you don’t even know. Ok, Niagara Fall has one of the largest Nuclear Weapons depots in the US. And the second reason it the hydropower plant on the Canadian side of the border, it supplies half the power to the East Coast.”

                I knew about the power plant, but I didn’t know about the Weapons Depot. “So then what city do you recommend?”

                Sean spoke up with the voice of reason. “You guys do know that there is no way to keep just one city free. The reason is because once the rest of the world falls. Chronos would just turn all it resources on that city. And the four of us couldn’t handle that. As I see it we would have to form a resistance group.” With that said there were a few moments of thought. Then Sean added I could even talk to my friend, Commander Atkins and maybe get the government to help.

                I then asked, “Is there any way to find out when Chronos is planning to start this launch?”

                Agito replied “Not without a spy, or a recon mission. Ether way it will not be easy. We would have to get into a Chronos branch, and steal the info we needed, and then get out again.” 

                I took up a commanding tone and told them. “ Ok Sean you talk to this Atkins guy, lets see what he can do. Agito I want you to plan a full-scale raid on the nearest Branch. Sho I want you to stay here and guard the girls, and when they wake up take them to Jenny old house. I need all the computer stuff, and we need supplies. I have to go talk to a computer friend of mine.

                Agito demanded “Hold it, I don’t mean to be rude, but who the hell put you in charge? You have been a Guyver for how long? Sho and I have been Guyvers for about a year now. And further more I have Chronos knowledge.”

I opened my mouth to say something but Sean interrupted “Ok before this turns into a fist fight. Agito Bob obviously has a plan. Plus he is the strongest out of all of us.”

                “ That is not true Sho with the Gigantic has the same power as him.” Agito added.

                “Hay guys leave me out of this.” Sho Asked.

At this point I cracked a smile and was about to say that the Gigantic was only an upgrade, but Sean beat me to it. I stopped the bickering by yelling at the top of my lungs “Guyver”, as the armor formed around me, Sean and Agito stopped and looked in my direction. Then took several steps back. I said, “Sorry but this was the only way to get your attention. Now Agito I do have a very good plan I will need everyone for it to work thought. You see I have a few abilities that put me over the top of Sho. For one I can render myself invisible, and that will be very helpful when I go into the Chronos base. Agito if you feel you can run the show better that me then after this plan I will step down and let you be in control. But for the time being, I am in control because this is a time to act not argue.” On that fact we all agreed. “So please go and complete the task laid before you. Sean you go find Atkins. Agito I need that plan. Sho you know what to do. And I am going to go get another member of our group. My friend John is a computer hacker and we can use his help.” With that said I activated my gravity orb and lifted into the air, and was gone.

 

Sean, and Cori’s Apartment              T-10 hrs.

 

                “Hello anti-terrorist division of the White House how may I help you.” The receptionist answered.

“Yes I am trying to reach Commander Atkins of the Anti-Chronos task force.” Sean pleaded with the receptionist on the other end of the phone. “Please I have been trying to get a hold of him for the last 4 hours. I have information for him, and I require his assistance.”

“I am sorry sir, Commander Atkins is in a meeting. May I take a message.” She asked.

“Yes tell him it is Sean Barker called, and…..”

“Sean Barker! Please hold.” She interrupted.

A few moments passed and then a familiar voice came on the line “Hay kid, I have been wait for you to call what took so long. I have been waiting sense last year. I am told you have info and you need help? What’s up?” Atkins asks.

“Sorry but I have been kind of busy. I am calling because I have news. Are you sitting down? Well I am not sure how to say this so I am going to just tell you point blank. There are four other Guyvers, and we are mounting a resistance to stop a Chronos world takeover launch. And we can use your help.” He explained.

Atkins reply was “ Well that explains a few things, because we have reports of the Guyver appearing all over the world. We were starting to thing you were working overtime. And you said something about a Chronos world launch. That must be what that countdown is for. Yea we were trying to figur……”

Sean interrupted. “What Countdown?”

Atkins added. Yea we have reports that within the last 24 hours our spy was kill just after he got us a two-word transmission to us. The message consisted of Countdown started, and that was it, we didn’t understand what it meant. And that was about 14 hours ago. Sean I have to ask how do you know all this?”

“One of the other Guyver was a member of the Chronos Elite, he was being trained to take over the Japan branch of Chronos. Until they found out that he was a Guyver, and working to stop Chronos as the head of an underground movement called Zeus Thunderbolt. He has working knowledge of Chronos, or at least did till he was found out.” Sean explained

Atkins added. “Zeus Thunderbolt, he have heard of them. They’re doing a wonderful job in Japan. You also said you needed help. But what I don’t understand is that if there are five Guyvers why do you need our help? And what is it you need?”

“That I can’t answer, all I can tell you that we were planning a raid on a nearby branch of Chronos, but now that we know the info we were going to attempt to get it is a whole new ballgame. We where going to try to find out when this launch was. Now I have know idea what we are going to do.” He sighed. “All I know now is things are going to get a lot harder once the clock reaches zero. We are in trouble, there is no way to stop the countdown once it is started. All we can do now is fight to remain free.” Sean said in a doomed voice.

“Sean what ever you Guyvers need, you got it, anything. And we traced your phone I will be there as soon as I can.” Atkins promised.

Just then Sean saw a shadow pass in front of the front window. Sean spoke in a hushed tone “NO, Don’t come here, go to Buffalo, NY. That is where the party will be. And if you want to help, bring lots of big guns. I am sorry I have to report what you told me to the rest of the group. I have to go meet me at the front gate of the Buffalo Zoo in 6 hours.” And then hung up the phone.

Sean then ran to the window and opened the curtains just enough to pear outside. There was nothing there. Then lend on the wall and thought to himself Man all this is starting to get to me, this is too much to handle. I am losing it.

Using the Guyver organism on his back, Sean call the others <Hay guys the shit has officially hit

the fan. You are not going to believe this but Atkins said that some countdown as already started. And has been going for about 14 hours, we are not sure how long>.

The other three Guyvers all replied whit the same thing <SHIT>.

< Well on a good note Commander Atkins said he, and the government would help us in any way they can. I am to meat him in front of the Buffalo Zoo in 6 hours. So I need ether Sho or Agito to come get my ass >. Agito appeared grabbed Sean and disappeared again.

Two hours later, Colden NY.             T-8 hrs.

 

Sean and Agito where waiting for the others to return from there assignments. Sean had explained what he had found out form Atkins. And Agito was trying to figure out what to do next. He asked Sean “Can we really trust this guy, and what he says? I mean he is a part of your government.”

“Yes I trust him, a year ago when Cori and I were digging up the ‘relic’ as you call it. He and his men managed to take out a few Zoanoids, and help me stop the Guyver Zoanoid. And further more what says we can trust you, I mean you were apart of Chronos, for all we know you could still……” Sean turned his head, and put up his finger as if to say hold on a second. “What was that?” Sean asked as he stood up, and ran to the window in time to see a black truck pull up. The passenger door opened and Bob hoped out. Then walked to the back of the truck and opened the door. Sean looked at Agito and said, “Bob is back I’m sure he is going to need our help, with whatever equipment he was able to get. We will have to finish this later.” As he opened the door and stepped out side.

Out side behind the truck Bob grabbed a computer box and headed toward the house when John came to the back and asked, “Where do you want this stuff.”

Bob stopped and thought about it for a moment and said “Put it in the basement the girls will get pissed if it’s anywhere else.”

John laughed and replied “You mean to tell me you are a guy with some Bio Armor and you are worried about having the women get pissed at you.” Bob just ignored that remark and headed down to the basement. Then John saw Sean and Agito come out of the cabin and yelled, “Help unload this stuff. And put it in the basement, so the women don’t have a tizzy. Sean and Agito just looked at each other and nodded their heads as if to say good idea. Then as John was picking up a monitor box he gave a smart remark “Damn you all are wimps.” As he got halfway to the basement stairs a blue flash of light appeared and there stood Gigantic Guyver Gold, Cori, and Jennifer. John was so startled he dropped the monitor and fell to the ground. Sean and Agito standing at the back of the truck and Bob coming up for the basement saw this and just busted out laughing.

Bob walked over and helped pickup John, and could refuse the opportunity to say, “Do you feel like a dumbass.” John just nodded

Cori stood there and asked, “Did we miss something” Bob shook his head no.

Sho stepped forward still with the Guyver on and said. “Well forget about getting anything from Jennifer’s house it is not there. Actually it is as if it was never there. There is a lot with trees standing where the house should be. Oh and would it be ok if I went back to Japan and got Mazuki, and Tetsuro.

Bob replied “OK.” Sho stepped back again and in a flash was gone.

One more hours had passed before Sho returned with Mazuki, and Tetsuro. And most of the lab was setup in the basement.  There was a bank of 6 computers a medical bed and a few cabinets, along with a ton of other mechanical devices, and supplies. Tetsuro got all excited and said “WOW you have a full lab here it has everything.”

John said while he was working under the bio-bed, “Well I hope so this is everything from my shop.”

Tetsuro sounding shocked asked, “ Your shop?”

Bob stopped what he was doing and said “Yes his shop, you see John is how you say very well off. His father was loaded. Let see we went and purchased the truck. Loaded it, then on the way beck we stopped off ad not all the medical equipment you see here. John here can do anything. He worked for the government up till his father died then he left after he got rich.” Agito just shook his head. Sean noticed this and started to get pissed till John asked him to hand him a tool. The next two hours was spent setting up the rest of the lab.

Then one hour before Sean had to meet with Atkins. Sean approached Sho and Agito and asked, “Um will that gigantic thing work with any Guyver.”

Agito replied “As far as we know why?”

“Well Agito here has me a little worried about meeting with Commander Atkins and I was wondering if I could barrow it for the meeting. You know Just incase.” He said in a worried tone.

Sho said “Sure.” Agito was a little apprehensive but after a few minutes of convincing he agreed.

They all went outside and when they got out there. Sho and Sean Looked at each other and yelled “GUYVER.” Then as if twins, together both of there blast fields erupted and the Guyver attached itself to them.

Sho (Guyver1), turned to Sean (GuyverUS), and said “ok now when I call the gigantic armor I am going to step out of the way and you move to where I was. Then after it merges with you the first time you should be able to call it like us.” Sho took a step back and yelled “GIGANTIC.” Sho quickly stepped out of the way and Sean took his place. The cocoon warped around Sean and after a minute the cocoon opened and standing there was the twin to Guyver Gigantic Gold, only Gray. Sho pointed out “Hay you look like my giant form. Well Sean what do you want to be call in this form?”

He thought about it for a moment and said Call me “Giant Gray” Then Sean asked, “How do you teleport”

Agito answered first by saying “Think of where you want to go then. Then think GO.”

Sean replied “OK” I want to go to the front gate of the Zoo. Go. One moment Giant Grey was there the Next there was a flash of blue light and he was gone.

 

Meanwhile Halfway around the world: Middle of Antarctica      T-3 hrs.

 

                About 500 feet above the ground, in the middle of a ragging blizzard with snow whipping around and temperatures below –50 degrees. A giant blue vortex appeared, and the form of two Guyvers fell through. And slammed to the ground. Both of them just lay there for a moment. The green one turned to the other and asked, “Candice are you ok”

                She replied “Yes Chris I am fine.” Then she passed out.

                Chris was on the verge of pass out too, but managed to get out one sentence using the Guyvers organism <If there are any other Guyvers here, help us please>. Then he too succumbed to sleep.

 

Buffalo Z00          T-3 hrs.

 

 There are people going about their business, just walking buy some where buying tickets to get into the zoo. There was a clown entertaining some children with balloon animals. When all of a sudden there was a flash of blue light and everyone that saw it stopped and turned to see what is was, as the flash dispersed there stood a 10 foot tall creature. Everyone there freaked out and grabbed their kids and started running. And that is when Sean heard the voice he was looking for “You always did know how to make a entrance, boy am I glad you came an hour early I didn’t what to just sit here. Well it looks to me you got a new toy.”

 Sean called back the Gigantic, and the Guyver. Then turned around. “A new toy? Oh the Gigantic upgrade. I guess you could say that yea, but I have to share it with 2 other Guyvers. Oh and by the way nice clown face. Can I have a purple poodle for Cori?”

“Shutup Sean, I came here to help you not make balloon animals. So now that you know the Clock is ticking what is the plain you Guyvers came up with. And how do the Marines fit in.” Atkins asked.

“Well as of right now with only 3 hours to got we have nothing. I was hoping you had a idea.” Sean was about to add something further when he heard a cry for help< If there are any other Guyvers here, help us please>. “Atkins hold on a second. I have to call some one.” < Bob are you there, was that one of you>

<Yes Sean I am here, and no that wasn’t one of us. You know what thought that sounded like Chris’s voice. > Bob replied.

“Um Sean I thought you said you had to make a call.” Atkins asked.

“I am, it is thought the Guyvers” <Well I am going to be bringing Atkin to base, then you can send some one and find out who that was. I will be there in a minute. > He then turned to Atkins and said “You better tell your three snipers to get down here we are going for a little ride the Gigantic is needed elsewhere.” Sean took three steps back and yelled “Gigantic Guyver.” The gigantic cocoon surrounded Sean, then a second later the cocoon vanished and there stood Giant Gray.

Atkins turned around and motioned to his men to come down. Then asked, “How did you know I had tree men here.” Sean just looked at him. Atkins quickly added “OK, OK I am sorry I asked.” A moment later his men were standing there.

Sean explained that they were going to teleport to the Guyver Base. Sean said with a humorous overtone “I know this is going to sound perverted but ok Guys grab me.” Atkins and his four men just looked at each other for a second and did as he asked. The moment they grabbed him the blue flash came. To them the teleportation only lasted a fraction of a second. And when the blue flash went away, they were in the middle of a clearing in the woods. When the four men let go of Sean they fell over backwards, as Sean retracted the Guyver armor. One of Atkins men Jumped up and yelled “Wow what a ride, that gave me more of a rush than skydiving.”

From the ground Atkins looked at his man and issued the order “ I want you men to set up a perimeter and report in every 15 minutes. Now go.” The three men grabbed their gear, and made a mad dash for the tree line. Sean walked over and helped Commander Atkins up.

Bob walked up and said, “Hello my name is Bob I lead this little rag tag group.” Agito walked up behind him and made a grumbling sound. Bob looked at him and corrected himself  “At least till we can vote on a leader.” Bob offered his had to Atkins.

Atkins accepted his hand and said, “Commander William Atkins, United States Marine Corp. On behalf of the President, I am able to offer anything you need in the fight with Chronos. The only catch is I am to be included in every thing you do. Is that acceptable.”

Bob replied “Until we vote that will be fine.” Bob turned to Sho and order “ Sho I want you too take the gigantic armor and find the source of that call for help while we bring Atkins here up to speed.” Sho nodded and called the armor and teleported away.

 

Creator Moon Base On The Dark Side of the Moon.   T-2 hrs.

 

E-dor was walking through the halls heading to Supervisor Sutats’s office. He had the report that Sutats’s had requested, along with a very worried look on his face. When he reached the door he stops and composed him self and pushed the button to let Sutats that someone was here to see him. A moment later the door irised open and E-dor entered the office. He took a seat on one of the round stumps in the middle of the room in front of his leader. Sutats’s was busy conversing with what looked like a laser coming from the giant medal in the ceiling.  A few minute passed and Sutats turned around and said, “Ok I just got off the line with the ruling council, they are not happy. They still want us to just watch but now they say if things get too out of hand on Alkanphal’s side we are to help the human Guyver, but in doing so we can’t reveal ourselves to them. Now do you see the problem presented to me. You and I both know there is a war brewing down there. Now what is it you have for me.”

“Um… I have the report you asked for. Do you want me to read it to you, or do you want too read it yourself?” E-dor asked. The only reply that he got was a wave of the hand, and he took that as you read it to me. So he began, “Ok we have located 9 relic that were left behind. There are 3 scout Class ships, 2 science class ships, 1 medical class, and 2 Zoaform transport ships. You have to remember the one guyver sent 1 scout home, so there were 4 scouts at one time I have listed there location here on this map.”He handed the map to Sutats. Then continued “The amount of Guyver Units if the mandate of 3 extra per ship held there are 24 Guyver units on earth. Four of which have been activated. So that leaves 20 units left, what types are unkown.”

Sutats pointed out “Hold it you said there were 9, what type is the ninth one?”

E-dor starting to get worried and said reluctantly, “I was just coming to that, the um ninth relic is a, it is a War Relic and the number of Guyver Units, and what types are incalculable. There could be thousands.”

Sutats eyes started to glow. He planted his hand on the desk, pushed himself up, and screamed “What!” E-dor started to tremble uncontrollably. Sutats seeing the terror on E-dors face, calmed down and continued in a normal tone of voice, “We need to get the War Relic off the earth. Where is it on the map.” As he reached for the map.

E-dor said, “Um sir getting it of the earth without letting the humans know we are here is impossible. And it is not listed on that map, I figured that a War Relic should get its own map.  Here it is.” E-dor handed Sutats another map.

After Sutats studied the map he remarked with a defeated tone. It’s a wonder the humans military never found it. Are you sure this map puts it 2 miles east of the human base they call Area 51.”

E-dor simply replied “Yes sir I check it 3 time, it is there. And there is noting we can do about it, without drawing attention to ourselves. I am sorry. All we can do is hope they never find it.”

 

Colden NY.            T-1 hr.

 

                “Ok I already know Sean’s story, and he wants to be called GuyverUS. Let me see if I can get the rest of this strait. Agito here is Guyver3. Sho the one who left to find another Guyvers is Guyver1, who just managed to kill Guyver2, he was his named Lisker, and he worked for Chronos. And Chris is one of three Rapier Guyvers, he want to be known as Bio short for BioGuyverX. And Chris is the one that is MIA. Now Bob here got the second Rapier Unit, and he wants to be called Bandit. And Chronos managed to get their hands on the 3rd Rapier unit. Ok that much I get. And I get John he is a computer, and medical doctor. What is with the three women, and Tetsuro. Oh an did you try to get the 3rd Rapier Guyver Unit back?”  Asked Atkins.

                “Bob well the four of them are also being hunted by Chronos because they are involved with the us. So we protect them so they can’t be used against us. And as far as the 3rd Rapier Unit goes. No we didn’t try to get it back. At the time that wasn’t the most important thing.” Bob added.

                <Hay guys I think I found the Guyver that called us. Well actually they’re two Guyvers, a green one and another one. >  Sho explained.

                <That might be Chris, where did you find them. > Bob asked.

                <I found them in the middle of Antarctica, of all places. And I don’t think this is Chris. His Guyver doesn’t look the way you described it. > Sho answered.   

                <Can you bring them here to us? > Bob asked.

                Sean stood up and went upstairs, a minute later returned. “Bob I have Cori turning down two beds up in the loft.” Bob Nodded.

                Sho Replied <Yes I can, but are you sure that would be wise to do. I mean we don’t know who these people are. >

                Bob< Sho I will worry about that. Just bring them here. > A second later out on the lawn there was a flash of light from Sho’s teleport. Sho stood up and retracted the armor. Bob walked up and stated “The green Guyver is Chris but his armor has changed some how. And as for the purple Guyver, I do not know who that is.

                William Atkins spoke up “Ok here is what I want to happen. I want a 24-hour watch on the purple Guyver. I want four six-hour shifts. When you are on your shift you are to be in armor, Agito you up first, then Sean, Sho, then Bob.” The three other Guyver turned two Bob and he just nodded his head.

                Bob turned to Agito and said, “I want the purple one left out here. And as for Chris, I want John to hook him up to the computers, and run any test he wants to run. He asked me if it would be ok I he ran some test on one of us so here is his chance.. The rest of us are going to get some rest. I don’t know why, but I have a feeling we are going to need it. Agito in six hours I want you to wake Sean for watch. Good night all.” Bob turned and headed into the Cabin, and up to the sleeping loft where there were 6 beds waiting.  Sean turned to Atkins and said in a confused tone, “Sleep It is only 11am.”

 

Chronos World HQ Texas: Alkanphal’s office.          T-15 min.

 

                Alkanphanl was sitting in his office pondering the reasons why he was unable to sense the Zorlord Edward. He thought to himself, I don’t get it I usually get the feeling that he is harboring anger toward me. But this time there was nothing. I wasn’t even able to sense his thoughts. Well I wonder if something went wrong with him. Then Alkanphanl decided to call up Ed’s processing records, he was searching for any hiccups in the process. The information brought back nothing that would cause a telepathic breakdown. Besides there was only one other Case of it, and that was with the lost number Aptom. Ad he was now working for the other side.

                Just then the 15-minute warring went off on his watch. He thought to himself, The other watches should be going off now too. He pulled himself up in his chair. Then press the call but for his sectary. He stepped through his door and said, “Yes Sir!”  

                “Yes, I want you get the 11other council member on a conference call.” He ordered. She turned around and he went back to her desk. A moment later the phone in Alkanphanl office rang. He picked it up. “Hello, wow that was fast. What they all called here. Oh right I forgot to tell them about the 15-minute warring. Ok put them through.” There was a clicking sound then there was nothing but chatter on the phone. Alkanphanl got their attention by clearing his throat “Ahem. I do have to apologize I forgot to mention that there was a alarm set on the watches I am sorry forgive me. Any way, I want you to say your name so I know you are all here.” The 11 other Zorlords all sounded off, Ed was there too.  Then Alkanphanl spook again, “Good now that we are all on the phone. There are some things I need to go over that I never told any of you before. Your bases, all 12 are equally placed so that you can control your section of the world and overlap the Zorlords land next to you by about a mile. This will be a large task for all of you. You all should be able to activate a sleeping Zoanoid. So what I want you are to watch your watch. When the time reads noon we will activate the 10 billion sleeping Zoanoids around the world each of you doing your own section. Just incase you where wondering when noon hits it will be GMT –05:00. Better known as USA and Canada Eastern Time Zone. I picked that time zone, because that is where the UN is. Are there any questions?” There was only silence. “Then sense there are no more questions. The next time we all talk it will be on how to rule our little section of the world. All of you remember NOON. Good luck to all of you and lets hop every thing Goes well. Oh and there is one minute left.” Alkanphanl hung up the phone. He just stared at his watch, and watched the last 60 seconds of the free world disappear.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

                He put himself into a trance, and issued the command for all sleeping Zoanoids to awaken. Within minutes the world was under the Control of Chronos and Alkanphanl.

 

To be continued.

 
 
 
Back to BioGuyverX
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.