Disclaimer: The BioGuyverX Fan-Fiction is based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armor Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya. I have to apologize my editor has quit so if you find any Grammar or Spelling errors please forgive me. Remember; feel free to e-mail me. I am always looking for tips, pointers or ideas.

 

BioGuyverX@aol.com

 

Story 5 Part 1: Zero Hour-Help Me

 

               

Jenny got this pained look on her face. “What do you mean he’s gone.” She demanded.  She turned her head to the scorch that was left buy the Mega-Smasher.

                “No not there.” I explained.  I started to stumble toward the cabin. Once in the cabin I climbed the later to the loft where the mattresses where. When I got to the top I flopped down on the first one I saw and passed out.

                Jenny had followed me into the cabin, and up into the loft. She walked over to one of the other beds and sat down on it. She was just watching me sleep. All the wile thinking to herself, What the hell could have happened here? Where is Chris? Will Bob ever snap out of this? Then the events of the last two days hit her like a freight train, and she started to cry. She realized that her parents where dead. And Chris was now missing.  Bob had become a guyver, and may have lost his mind. For the first time she finally understood how Chris, and I must have felt when our parents where killed. Then she realized she would have to be strong for her, and me now. It was time for her to do something. And that something was to keep me in line. She had been sitting there for about 20 min watching my chest rise and fall while I was breathing.  She then got up crossed the room to my bed, and climbed in with me. She held me, while sending me feelings of love, strength, and hope.  And she held me, until she also drifted off to sleep.

 

                Chronos BioDome.

 

                The Zorlord Edward was standing at a glass window looking into the lab test chamber that held the Unit-G. The room was full of lab technicians scurrying about performing this test and that on the unit, and then studying the results of the tests. Edward thought to himself, Such chaos over a little round device amazing. This device will be my ascension to power. I didn’t know for sure why Alkanphal wanted the unit so bad, but seeing what it does to a human I can imagine what it would do to him, or me.  But I will use it before he will.

 Just then Panadyne came up and asked. “Sir is everything ok? You have been standing their sense the unit was placed in the chamber yesterday.”

Edward replied. “Yes I am fine I am just trying to figure this Unit-G out. I mean the creators made the Unit-G eons before they came to earth to start their experiments. Why didn’t it boost them like it does a human? The fact that this little device can birth so much trouble. It just astounds me.”

Panadyne felt sorry that he asked because he couldn’t think of anything to reply with. So he just shrugged his shoulders and remarked that he didn’t know. He then asked, “ What are your orders sir?”

Edward stated that he should inform Chronos HQ that they don’t have the Unit-G, and that we were ready for the world launch.

Panadyne gave Edward a confused look and asked. “You don’t want me to tell them about the Guyver Unit why?”

Without taking his gaze of the unit Edward explained, “ I want the Lab people to run their tests. The minute we report that we have it Alkanphal will appear and take it. I want to know what makes it tick. An until I do, I don’t want them to know we have it.” That is what he said, but what he thought is. I want to have some time to study the results of the test on the unit, before I merge with it. Then he orders all the lab workers to report directly to him. And that this room and subject was now classified. And only he could give people permission to know about it.

                They all acknowledged his order, and went about their work. Panadyne departed to report the other 11 Zorlords what he was told to.

                Edward just looked at the unit and said, “Soon the time will be right”

 

                Colden Cabin

 

Jennifer awoke to the sound of pounding. She became frightened, because I was no longer in bed with her. She quickly sprang out of bed, stumbled down the ladder, because she feared that Chronos had returned to finish the job it had begun. Once she got outside and looked around, she started to laugh.  She felt so silly because the pounding was just me repairing some of the damage to the Cabin. I looked in the direction of the laughter with a confused look on my face.

“What do you think you are laughing at miss I’m a mess.” I asked in a prissy tone.

                Jenny just replied “Oh nothing just a Cad hammering on a cabin”

I dropped the hammer and turned toward her and said “Oh really?” Then I started to approach her. She gave me a long hug and told me everything is going to be ok.  “No they will not be, Chris is gone god knows where. The download tablet and the 3rd Guyver are missing. And chances are Chronos has them. And all you can say to me is thing are going to be ok.” I retorted curtly. “You see Chronos is not a force to take likely. You saw those creatures yesterday, Chronos seems to have a endless supply of them. And the only people that can fight them that I know of are Chris, and I.  And with Chris gone things are looking a bit bleak.” I explained. I thought to him self, Now I see why Chris wanted me to join with a unit. He needed help. Chris I am so sorry. This is my fault. If I would have joined him when he asked me Chris may still be here. I told Jenny “I don’t know what to do now. I’m lost.”

Jenny responded “For now you should be resting, then after that you would want to learn all you can about the Guyver. You don’t have the download so you’re on your own. Then you need to find Chris”

I interrupted “I can’t he was blown through some vortex or something, He could be anywhere.”

“Then you will have to go anywhere and get him. You just can’t not look for him he is your brother, and your best friend. Besides you saw what all the battling was doing to Chris. You will need help in this fight. You can’t do it on your own. I will even help you.” She added.  I looked at her with a look that said what do you think you can do. Jenny said, “Don’t look at me that way. I have already killed one of those things with my father’s shotgun.”

“Jenny I don’t want you to get involved in this mess. It will only get you killed. And I don’t want to here another word about this right not.” I commanded. I turned around, and went back to work repairing the Cabin. Jenny was about to say something else but then thought better of it. So she returned to the cabin living area sat down on the couch and started to cry again. Bob has changed I am not able to get through to him any more. How am I going to help him if I can’t hold myself together? Mom and Dad please help me? I was still out side working on the cabin when between mid swing I heard crying. I stopped and knew right away what was wrong. “I am such a asshole, she was only trying to comfort me” I told myself. I then put the hammer down, and went to try to comfort Jenny in the cabin.

“Jenny I understand what you are trying to do, and I thank you very much. Your right I will need help with this but for right now, I have to come to terms with all that has happened. I need a little time to myself right now.” I explained.

“Hun I will give you all the time that you need. But you need to remain of one mind. You can’t lose it now. I have a feeling the world, and I will need you more than ever now. OK?” Jenny asked.

 “I am going out I don’t know when I will be back.” I turned to leave the cabin and jenny told me she loved me. At that moment that sentence really hurt, but I didn’t say a thing. I went outside and activated the Guyver. I flew to an open field on the next hill over. I made sure I could see the cabin when I landed.  Then at the top of my lungs I yelled “HELP ME PLEASE, WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOST TO DO NOW?” After I did that I felt somewhat better, but not much.

 

On the dark side of the Moon

 

In a secret research center there was a report being given to the compound Supervisor.  “Sir, the events of the past few days have been remarkable. Rapier Guyver1 was in a great battle and then we detected a dimensional shift, and Rapier1 was forced through it. So we have know idea where he is at this time. Rapier1’s sibling has merged with R2. And it may be causing him some ill effects. And the Clan of Zoabeings has gotten their hands on R3. At present they’re are at least eight guyver units on the earth. That we know of. 5 standard units, and 3 Rapiers. Three of the five standard units where activated in Japan. One of the three units in Japan has been destroyed. The other 2 standard units where in the US. One of those was damaged and went Out of control. And there are the three Rapiers that we sent down. And they don’t know of each other yet. We do not have a count on how many relics are down there so we have no idea how many non-activated units may be there. That concludes the weekly report Sir.”

“Good work. I will make the report to the home world. Keep the sensors set for passive scanning, if we go active we will be detected. And I will not put our location or us in danger like that unless ordered. You are dismissed, E-dor.

“Oh thank you sir” Replied E-dor. E-dor turns and departed the supervisor’s office, to return to his work. In the supervisor’s office, the supervisor got up and walked to a metal orb on his wall. A red light beam jumped from the supervisor’s forehead to the orb on the wall. The light stopped and the supervisor returned to his desk. He swiveled his chair around and ordered the wall to morph into a View screen. And bring up the picture of the earth.

The supervisor said to himself under his breath “I still think the experiment should have been terminated, a long time ago.”

 

Japan back on Earth 

 

“HELP ME PLEASE?”  Sho and Agito both sat up in their bed then darted to there doors and opened them. Then at the same time wile looking at each other they said in unison “There is another Guyver.”

 

Somewhere in Utah

 

“HELP ME PLEASE?”  Sean comes running out of the shower naked and wet. He proclaimed “Cori, Cori there is another Guyver somewhere.”

Cori turned the corner out of the kitchen “That is grea… What are you doing get a towel. You’re getting water everywhere.” She screamed.

                “Oh sorry I got excited, I’ll just go get a towel.” He stammered.

 

Bio-Dome’s Classified Lab               

 

                The UnitG started to vibrate. One of the technicians noticed it and alerted the others to the new development. “Hay guy come get a load of this the guyver it is vibrating.” Observed one of the Techs.

                One of the others said that proclaimed “I will inform Ed” Within seconds of the intercom being turned off there was a flash and the Zorlord Edward Caerleon was standing with the lab technicians, watching the Unit open then close back up again. 

                “It is almost as if the unit wanted to join with someone.” The first tech pointed out.

                “Really” retorted Ed then he added “Open the holding chamber I want to see this thing up close.”

“Sir do you think that is a wise move?” the tech sounded concerned. 

Just then Panadyne bursts in the lab “Ed I have been looking for you everywhere the word just came in the countdown to the world launch has been started we have 23 hours.” Ed darted his head to Panadyne and then back to the tech and demanded the chamber to be opened. The Tech complied with the order out of fear for his life, because the look he was getting from the Zorlord was one that said if you don’t do it I would rip his arm off and push the button with it. The blast door opened and Ed stepped inside.

He then demanded “Now close the blast door. I don’t know what will happen so it is better to be safe than sorry.” Ed walked over to the unit and it sprang forth from its casing and engulfed Ed with its tendrils. Within minutes there was a Rapier Guyver Zorlord standing with it back to the glass. It was ten more minutes before Ed turned around. He stood over 15 feet tall, he was completely black with 6 red orbs lining his chest, spikes everywhere. He had three sets of Vblades on his forearm, and two on his legs. He looked like a monster, out of your worst nightmare. Then he said in a menacing metallic voice “Now I know why Alkanphal wanted the unit it would have turned him into what I am now”

Pal pressed a button on the control console then he spoke into the mike “And what would that be Ed”

Ed replied “I am not Ed anymore. Now my name is Aries. I am now a GOD! If GuyverIII want to play god I do too.”

 

At the Secret Moon base.

 

E-dor was running down the corridor as fast as he could. He bolted into his supervisor’s office “Sir we have a problem. One of the twelve leaders of the Zoaform clan has merged with R3. The earth now has a evil Rapier Guyver Zorlord.”

Supervisor Sutats’s face and voice turned fearful. He was barely able to scrape the order of “Red Alert” out of his mouth.  The base responded with the lights dimming and turning red. And the base started to vibrate from a klaxon that filled the air. People began to scurry to their posts, and await further orders. Sutats order E-dor to return to his post. E-dor briskly left the room. Sutats went to the transmission orb and the beam of light appeared again but this time, this was no standard report. He reported the cataclysmic news to the Home world and requested what to do. Then he disconnected from the orb and walked over to the internal communication system. He reported  “Men one of the worst things that could have happened has happened. One of the leaders of the worldwide Zoafrom clan a Zorlord has merged with a UnitG. And that is only have of the problem the Unit is merged with was a Rapier Unit. At present there are 4 other Guyver on earth, one Rapier Guyver and 3 standard Guyvers. Even those 4 Guyvers will not be enough to stop him. I have sent a request to the council but it will be at least 6 hours before we get a response. Until that time I want everyone to remain at the current state of readiness. And set the sensors to active scanning. Record everything that happens until further notice. Millions of years ago we almost had a Guyver Zorlord.  Alkanphal was lucky he was able to kill the unit before the merger was complete. I have know idea what earth will do now.”

 

The Field across from the Cabin

 

                “We will help you where are you.” Came a voice as the organism on my back vibrated.

“Who said that where are you show yourself.” I replied.

“I am Sho we are 2 guyver that heard your cry for help.” Sho said.

I then asked, “Where are you?”

Sho replied “I am in Japan, where are you?” I informed Sho of my location. And within

 seconds there was a flash and they’re stood Guyver3 and Guyver Gigantic.

                I got scared and took up a defensive posture and asked. “Who the hell are you?” Guyver Gigantic Gold stepped Forward, and said, “I am Sho” Sho then retracted the armor and there stood a teenage boy. Sho then swept his hand to the right towards Guyver3 and this is my friend Agito. Then Agito retracted his armor, and he too was a teen but a tad older than Sho.

                “Who might you be and what is the problem, why did you call for help.” Agito asked.

                “My name is Bob, and the problem will take some time to explain.” I began to explain the problem as I too retracted his armor. But we where interrupted

                “Hello who asked for help?” came that voice, and vibration again.

                I answered “I did my name is Bob, don’t worry it is not an emergency. Who are you?

                “My name is Barker, Sean Barker . Where are you? I am in Utah.”  Sean replied.

                “Sean can you teleport? I asked. The answer came back a no. “Sean hold on a second. Sho will you go get him? Sho nodded. “Sean I am sending some one to get you. What is your exact location.” Sho called the guyver, then the Gigantic. And in a flash he was gone.  A minute later Sho reappeared with Sean and some woman. She introduced herself as Cori. And that started all the introductions.

                “So just as I thought there had to be other guyvers. How meny of you are there?” Sean questioned.

                Agito answered  “There Are three of us.”

 I interjected “Well there are really 4 and you make 5.” Pointing at Sean.

 Sean Sho and Agito all said at the same time, “Five Guyvers!” I started to explain what had happened up to that point.

After I finished Agito spoke up. “Ok so let me get this strait there are 3 Rapier Units. You have one, your brother Chris has one, but he was pushed through some rift or something, then in a battle you lost the 3rd unit and some download tablet. Did I get that right? I just nodded my head yes.  “Well, we have to assume Chronos has them. We don’t have choice.” 

I Invited, “Come on lets all go and get some rest at my cabin.” We all Bio-boosted and flew back to the cabin.” Sean carried Cori.

 

A hour earlier at the cabin

 

                Jenny was looking out the window watching for my return. I had been gone all day. When she noticed a flash out of the corner of her eye, in the clearing on the next hill. She started to worry that something was about to happen. So she ran to the gun safe and got out the shotgun, and loaded it. Then she ran back to the window, and took up a firing stance. Then she saw two more flashes. She watched and waited to see what was about to happen, but nothing did. About an hour passed then she noticed that there was things flying toward the cabin.  She took aim and started to pull the trigger when she recognized my Guyver unit. And let the trigger off easy as to not set of the slug. She set the shotgun down and ran to the front door just in time to see the five of us land.

                I was the first to speak and I gloated, “Hay Hun you said I needed help well I found some. Allow me to introduce everyone. All the introductions took about five minutes.

                “Well I was about to make dinner. I guess I will just have to make more. You all will stay wont you.” They all decided that they would stay.

“Oh jenny do you need any help with dinner” Cori offered. Jenny just nodded. So as Cori and Jenny went to the kitchen dinner. Sean, Agito, Sho, and I, where outside swapping our stories. I asked Sean “How in the hell did you defeat the Guyver Zoanoid, I am assuming it didn’t go out of control like Liskers Unit.”

“Well Bob you are half right. I would not have been able to defeat him without the help of Cori. She shot him in the control metal. Which cave me the time to recompose myself for a attack. I grabbed Cranes Metal and pulled it out. Once it was out I Mega Smashed him. Then I crushed the Control Medal under my foot and sent the ship home.” Sean explained. Sean asked Agito, “ So Agito is there any information you can tell us about Chronos.”

Agito thought about it a moment. And explained “Well first off the ship is called a relic. And Chronos has Zoanoids in high post all over the world. They are going to launch a worldwide takeover within the next few months. We are going to have to try to stop it. Um what else there are 12 Zorlords. One of witch has been made buy the creators before they left. He is the strongest, and his name is Alkanphal. There is at lease one branch of Chronos in every country in the world. That pretty much the important stuff.” Just then Cori came out with a bucket. And waved it in front of her.

                “Well it looks to me the girls need water.” I pointed out.

 Sho asked, “How do you know.”

                “Because there isn’t any pluming in the cabin. We have well water here. You guys stay here I will be right back” “

“Bob I will come with you” offered Sean. A minute or so later Sean and I were dropping the bucket down the well. And Sean asked me, “I trust Sho, but I am not to sure about Agito, do you trust him?” I shook my hand as to say sort of.  Sean replied “I know what you mean. So this is where you got your unit. And where you lost the tablet and the third unit.”

I lowered his head to show my shame and said, “Yes”

Sean added, “Hay don’t worry about it. Ill bet you ten dollars they don’t know what to do with it” Bob just laughed “I hope your right Sean I hope your right.” They started to pull up the bucket up but it wouldn’t budge. “Damn it I hate it when this happens. Hold on a second I am going to go down there and fix the problem so it will never happen again.” I took a step back and yelled “Guyver” then the armor formed around me, but there was no blast.

Sean yelled “Hold on don’t you have a blast field.”

I nodded my head and answered “Yes I do but I can call it at will.”

Sean sounding surprised said “Really that is a neat trick.” I just shrugged my shoulders and activated the Gravity Orb at my waste and started to lower myself down the well. After about a minute or so I reappeared with the bucket in hand.  I told Sean to take the bucket to the girls, and that I was going to smooth the walls of the well so it will not get stuck any more. Sean said, “Ok I will be back in a minute.” Sean left with the water and I lowered myself back down the well using the head laser to smooth the walls as I went. As I got close to the bottom I noticed a light coming from below. I informed Sean through the Guyver what I saw and Sean told him not to do anything till he got back. So I just hovered there till Sean poked his head over the edge of the well.

Then I asked, “Can I go now Sir”

“Go ahead smartass” he replied. Just then Sho and Agito came up behind him.     

Sho said “We heard what Bob said, what did he find.”

Sean replied “I don’t know yet.”

Then I yelled up “Hay it’s the tablet it must have fallen out when I was fishing around in the backpack for the Unit. Ok guys I am going to pick up the tablet now so stand back from the well. I know what happened to Chris but I don’t know what will happen to me. I then bent over and picked up the tablet and the download started. I had images flash before my minds eye. I dropped the tablet and grab my forehead. I then screamed at the top of his lungs. Sean hearing this called his guyver, and jumped into the well. Seconds later the two of us come flying out of the well. We landed about five feet away.

Sean said, “Stand back look at his control medal he is in self-defense mode.”

Agito asked, “If that is the case then why hasn’t he attacked us.”

Sean replied, “I don’t know.” The light on my Control Medal subsided and then I grabbed my head and said ouch, then I passed out. And started to fall over, as this happened the guyver retracted and I hit the ground. I was out cold.

 

6 hours later at the world HQ of Chronos in Texas.     T-17hrs till launch.

 

Tick, tick, tick. Went the clock on the wall of the meeting room of Chronos HQ. This room was about to be filled of zorlords that would be discussing the world take over that was about to begin. The door to the room swung open and in walked 10 of the supreme 12 zorlords. They took their appointed seat around the crescent moon shaped table, in the center of the room was a podium that faced the inner part of the table. Alkanphal had yet to arrive so the others had started to converse among themselves. A good 10 minutes of the conversations took place before Alkanphal teleported in, when he did there was a flash of green light.

Alkanphal spoke to the assembled leaders of Chronos. “My friends we are on the verge of what we have been waiting for the last 10 years. With this move we will be taking is the first step up the stairway to the destruction of the creators. I have read all of your reports. I must say I am pleased with the way thing have progressed. With the exception of the way things are being handled with the Guyvers.” Alkanphal looked up and took a survey of the room and noticed that there was a chair empty other than his own. So he inquired “Where is Ed, has any one seen him?” The other zorlords looked around the table then looked back at Alkanphal and shook their heads. “Well I will have to have a talk with the head of the New York branch after the meeting.” He turned his head to look at the sectary as he said “Make a copy of the transcript after the meeting, I will take it to him.” The sectary nodded her compliance. Alkanphal continued the meeting without Ed. He started again with “Where was I, oh yes the Guyvers. Now if I am not mistaking there are only 4 Guyver and two Unit-G am I correct.” No one answered his question for fear of what the implication might be. So he continued “The Guyvers are the only thing that has a chance at stopping what is about to happen.”

Imakarum Mirabilis interjected with But Sir there are millions of zoanoids all over the planet. And as you said there are only 4 Guyver. There is no way, even if they knew of each other that the Guyver couldnt do anything about it.

Alkanphal retorted in saying “You think so do you. Need I remind you of what happened in LA, and Japan? You see when the Guyver are involved in something even when the odds are against them they somehow to walk away with victorious. I don’t what that to happen this time. So I want you to all go back to your branches and prep them for a full-scale assault by the Guyvers. Do what ever you deem needed to stop them. I want this launch to go off with out a hitch. Oh and the countries that don’t have one of you running them are already ready. I have spent the last week prepping them.” Alkanphal turned and looked at the clock on the wall. Just then the door opened and 11 people came in each one had a box in their hands. They walk to the inside of the table and placed one box in front of each leader. Alkanphal continued as he motioned for them to take the boxes, “These are a gift from me to all of you. They are watches all set to the countdown time. Once the countdown stops they will work as normal watches. T-1635 and counting gentlemen. It is 6:25pm now. It is time to get to work. Dismissed.” The zorlords got up and left in varies ways.

Alkanphal walked over to his chair and sat down. He thought to himself, I don’t know how long I am going to be able to keep up this fount I am getting so tired. I should not try and skip my rest time. But I just couldn’t wait another 100 years. Just then the sectary walked up and handed him the transcript and the box, then left. Well I guess it is time to go yell at Ed for his rudeness. A green flash started and in a second the chair was empty.

 

To Be Continued

 

 
 
 
Back to BioGuyverX
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.