Disclaimer: The BioGuyverX Fan-Fiction is based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armor Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya. I have to apologize my editor has quit so if you find any Grammar or Spelling errors please forgive me. Remember; feel free to e-mail me. I am always looking for tips, pointers or ideas.

 

BioGuyverX@aol.com

 

Story 4: Racing With Time

 

 

Jenny and I left the house, and we ran and hid behind a set of bushes down the street. We were waiting for the police to get there before we left.  Jenny turned to me and asked, “Do you know where Bob might have gone?”

  I told her, “I can think of one place: the cabin.  Bob always said that he felt the safest at the cabin up in Colden.”

While we where waiting, a van pulled up to the house.  It looked like a Delphi Cable van.  I asked Jenny,  “Are you planning on having the cable fixed today?”  She only shrugged her shoulders. As if to say I dot know.

  “Stay here.  I’m going to check it out.  Scream real loud if you’re discovered.”  I called the guyver and the armor formed around me.

 Jenny remarked, “If I hadn’t seen it, I would never have believed you,” as she realized I was telling the truth.

  “I told you,” I chuckled as I activated the gravity orb and fizzled away.

 “Chris?” Jenny was puzzled.  “Where did you go?”

“Turn around.   I’m standing behind you.”  She turned around just in time to see me reappear.  “Isn’t that a neat trick?” I boasted.  She nodded with a smirk.  I vanished again and started to walk back to the house.

I crept up next to the van and listened to see if I could hear talking inside.  I could, but I couldn’t make out what was being said. It sounded like mumbling. The side door of the van slid opened and two men stepped out.  I noticed they had all the proper cable man tools and stuff as they started walking towards the house.

Once they entered the house, they closed the door behind them. One man turned to the other man and started complaining. “Those dam fools left a big mess for us to clean up.” 

 “Edward told us to make this place as clean as possible,” the other guy said.  I thought to myself, Who is this Edward?

  I followed the first man into the dining room.  “I have the remains of a Darzerb in here,” he yelled.

 “I’ve got MA & PA Williams in here,” the other guy responded with a mock southern drawl. 

That was all I had to hear.  I shot him in the head using my head laser.  He groaned as he fell to the floor, which alerted the first guy that something was happening.  The other guy had started dissolving before he hit the floor.   Off in the distance I heard police sirens, so I knew the cops would show at any moment. The second man came running into the dining room. He saw the remains of two zoanoids on the floor and started looking around.  I used the fact that I was cloaked to my advantage. I stalked up behind him and started talking. 

“Ok you are going to talk or I am going to kill you” I threatened, “The second I see you start to transform I will slice you down. Got me?

The zoanoid replied, “Yes.” 

“Now my first question, what type of zoanoid are you?” I inquired. 

He stammered his response, “I am a Ramotith.”

“No threat at all.” I chuckled.   Ramotith started trembling.  I thought that this was funny sight. “Who is this Edward character!” I demanded.

 He swallowed hard and confessed “Edward Caerleon?  He is one of the twelve supreme Zorlords.”

  I though to myself, He is a Zorlord, that must have been that guy in black at the warehouse. I then asked “Why is Chronos after me, Bob, and now Jenny?”

 He told me “Edward wants the other Guyver units for something. Bob, and Jenny are to be used for leverage, against you. So you would half to give Edward the other two units.”

I told him “That would never happen.” Just then the police pulled up. I told Ramotith to go turn himself in. He said that he couldn’t. I felt it was time to make myself know to Ramotith and the police so I de-cloaked, and grabbed Ramotith by the hair, and through him through the dinning room window. The police saw him, and filed out of the cars. They ran behind the cars with their guns drown and pointed at the house. The second Ramotith hit the ground he started to transform. I walked out the front door. The police yelled for me to stop, and identify myself. So I walked down the steps, and stopped. I said, “My name is BioGuyverX.”

One of the cops yelled “Guyver the vigilante?”

 I said, “One and the same.” I turned my head and looked at Ramotith, he was still laying on the ground. I looked back at the cops, pointed my thumb and asked,  “Can I continue killing him.”

One of the cops yelled, “N0, we are going to arrest him, and you.” In the same moment another car pulled up. Inspector Greene and his aid stepped out of the vehicle. One of the other cops went up and filled the Inspector in on what was going on. Inspector Greene walked up to me and started to ask me questions.

I said, “Wow, do you have a death wish.” Then all the cops cocked their guns, as if to say try anything and you are dead. Inspector Greene just went right on talking.  He asked me what was going on. My hyper senses shifted to the side because Ramotith started to stir. I put my hand up to quiet him and said, “Hold on a second.” I turned toward the zoanoid. I started to generate a shield around him. So he couldn’t go anywhere, I then commanded the shield to move, to in front of one of the police cars. The cops looked at me funny, and said thanks. I turned back to Inspector Greene, and explained that Chris and Jenny where attacked when I was patrolling the area. I wasn’t about to let him know I was Chris.

He said, “Chris, that wasn’t Chris Winder was it.”

I said, “Yes why.”

He said, “I knew that boy was in on this.”

I said, “Yes he is but no he isn’t.”

He said, “What are you protecting them.”

I said, “Yes there my friends. I will be keeping my eyes on them.” I explained that the piles of goo in the house, and around the back yard where dead zoanoids. Greene asked what the hell is a zoanoid. I pointed to the Ape and said “That, shape shifters.” He looked over to see his men trying to get through the shield to cuff the Ramotith. I said they would never get through that shield. He laughed. He asked me to drop the shield. I said, “That would not be a good idea.” He asked why. I said, “Because he will kill all of your men.”

He said “OH.” I then asked Greene why he wasn’t afraid of me.

He said “If I harmed him in any way the other cops would shoot me.”

I looked at him and said, “Do you really think a bullet can harm my me.” He then had this worried look on his face. I said “Don’t worry if I wanted you dead you wouldn’t be standing here.” I then asked “Could I go and help Chris and Jenny find Bob?”

He was about to answer when Ramotith started screaming “No ED No Please don’t.” then the zoanoid exploded inside of the shield. I walked over, dropped the shield and the goo went everywhere. I actually felt sorry for the guy for about a minute.

Inspector Greene walked over and asked, “Why did you do that.” I told him I didn’t. He said than who did. I told him who did it and what he was. I also told him that I had to go and help Jenny and Chris now, and I would come buy the station when Chris and Jenny did. He asked me ware they where.

I activated my gravity orb, and floated up into the air, and said, “I plead the 5th.” I cloaked myself.

He said, “Get back here, I am not done with you yet.”

 

I then flew over to where Jenny was, landed, and de-cloaked. I told Jenny “I am going to fly us to the Cabin.”

She looked up and said, “Fly?”

I said “Don’t tell me you are afraid of flying are you?”

She said, “No, just falling; you wouldn’t drop me would you.”

 I said no, and she climbed on my back, in piggyback fashion. I again activated the gravity orb, and up we went. Then explained “Now Jenny I am going to go about 50 mph so you don’t flip out in fact just shut your eyes.” I cloaked us and we were off.

 

 

 

Meanwhile back at Jenny’s house.

 

Officer Charles walks up to Inspector Greene and asked, “So Inspector do you think we can trust this Guyver person”.

He replied, “I don’t know. You know what though Charles”

Officer Charles said “No what”

Greene replied, “I think I have met him before. Well any way get the man to seal off this house, it is now a crime scene, you know what to do. Also issue 4 APB’s one on Chris Winder, Jennifer Williams, Bobby Rozak, and this Edward Caerleon.

Charles replied “But sir you know what the Guyver said about Him.”

Greene just nodded and said, “Get me a cup of coffee I need to think.”

 

Back at the Chronos Bio-Dome.

 

Edward Caerleon said, “So Guyver, you now know who I am. Perfect! I will have that unit sooner than I thought. Then I would like to see what Alkanphal would do.” Then he laughed. He pushed a button on his phone and asked, “Stacy has ZX-Tole left for his mission yet.”

She replied, “Yes sir he just left with one of every Zoanoid we make.” He leaned back in his chair thinking to himself ,Excellent, it will not be long now.

 

At the Cabin in Colden N.Y.

 

Bob was standing at the window looking through it as if he was looking for something or someone. Well he was he was watching for Chronos, and searching for Chris. He spoke under his breath “Come on Chris, where the hell are you.” Bob went over to the couch and sat down. He started to think about joining with the blue Guyver Unit again. He starts shaking his head no I don’t want to rush into a choice like that.  Well at least if Chronos gets here first Chris will find my note, and the units.

 

ZX-Tole en-route to Colden.

 

ZX-Tole was briefing his men for the mission. He said “Ok men, we will be arriving at the target zone in about 24 minutes. Now our primary objective is to recover at least one Guyver Unit. If the first objective can’t be completed, our secondary objective is to kidnap Bob Rozak, to use as a bargaining chip against the Guyver. Now there is a chance that the Guyver will show up. If he does, we have to destroy him. Are there any questions?” 

Enzime3 asks “Is he immune to my blood. And what if we get a unit, or Bob, and the Guyver shows up does one of use leave with it or him?”

ZX-Tole's reply was “I don’t think he is immune to your blood. And yes that person leaves on foot. He is to get far enough away and contact Edward to meat you. You are then to hand over it/him to Ed. Now remember there are a lot of us, and one Guyver. The odds are with us. Use that to your advantage.”

 

BioGuyverX and Jenny en-route to Colden.

 

“Jenny, don't open your eyes. I just wanted to tell you we would be at the Cabin in about a half hour. Don’t fret Bob will be there.” I hoped.

She replied “I opened my eyes about 5 minute ago. I am enjoying the ride. There is one thing Chris, I have to pee.”

I said, “You have got to be joking, I am sorry Jenny but we can’t stop. If you really have to go just go”

She said, “I know we can’t stop, I will hold it, I don’t what to pee on you.”

I asked her “Why do women have to pee all the time?”

She said, “I don’t know, I don’t have to go all the time.”

I asked, “Do you want me to go any faster?”

She replied, “Yes please.” So I stepped up the pace.

 

Colden about 20 Minute later.

 

Bob was again standing at the window, staring out searching the tree line. Looking down the road. Hoping Chris makes it in time. Bob though to himself I wish I had brought some food I am getting hungry.  Then down the road he saw a dust cloud come around the bend. Bob gets all excited thinking it is Chris, but then he remembers Chris’s Camaro was totaled.  He freezes trying to figure out what to do. He decides to go and hide in the woods. He ran out the back door and up the hill. When he stopped next to the well. He grabbed the rope that the backpack with the guyver units in it was tied to, and started to climb down the rope. He gets to the backpack, and somehow ties the rope around his waist. And he just hangs they’re as quiet as possible, praying that Chronos doesn’t find him. And again he debates merging with the Unit-G.

 

 

The Cabin at Colden

 

The Chronos school buses skidded to a halt, and the side, and back door swung open and out poured the zoanoids. The minute they hit the ground they began to transform. Within minutes the buses where empty. There were zoanoids everywhere. ZX-Tole ordered his men to search the cabin and a five-acre radius of the cabin. Neo-Hyper-Zoanoid Team 5 went into the cabin to search it. ZX-Tole could here thing being smashed, and destroyed. A recliner was thrown through the sliding glass doors that lead to the patio. ZX-Tole saw this and started laughing.

And said, “Bob, we know you are here, and watching us, there is nowhere else you cold be. Don’t you love what we are doing to your Cabin? If we have to come looking for you, when we do find you we will do the same to you. But if you come out quietly with no trouble you will die quickly. That I promise you.” Bob heard him, and just shook his head wile thinking I hope I am there when Chris cuts you down.  He could hear rustling going on outside the well. He thought, Damn I am a sitting duck here I should have gone elsewhere. They’re going to find me.  

Panadyne yelled over to ZX-Tole “Sir you better come and take a look at this.” ZX-Tole walked over, and Panadyne pointed to some footprints in the mud by the back door. ZX-Tole ordered Panadyne, Billbo-Negg, Capteyn, and Powered Zerbebuth to fallow the prints, and bring back anything they find. So the four of them started tracking the prints. I set down on the road where the turnoff is to go to the cabin.

“Now Jenny it is about 5 miles to the cabin. I am putting you down here, you are to walk the rest of the way” Jenny started to interject. And I raised my hand as to say let me finish. I added, “Because there may be trouble this will give me time to clean up any mess. If I get there, and there is nothing wrong I will come back and get you. If I don’t come, just keep walking toward the cabin. You know what to do if you get into any trouble right?

Jenny sounding board replied, “Yes scream.”

I said “Good,” and jumped into the air, while activating the gravity orb again. I cloaked myself again, and flew at top speed the rest of the way. I was traveling so fast there was a sonic boom. I stopped just at the edge of the tree canopy. I could see tons of zoanoids searching the area. I went into a power dive feet first, and slammed in to the closest one. He went flying through the air. ZX-Tole saw Enzyme1 fly by him, and hit a tree. He spun around just in time to see me de-cloak, and attack another zoanoid.

ZX-Tole screamed at the top of his lungs. “The Guyver is here all zoanoids attack him now.” He yelled this so loud that Jenny, and Bob both heard him.

                Jenny said under he breath “Chris” and started running along the dirt road as fast as she could. She wanted to see some of the action. And help if she could. Bob thought to himself, Yes, Chris is here. He isn’t going to be able to handle all those Zoanoids by himself. I have to us a unit. He starts rustling around to find the zipper to the backpack, so he could get the blue unit out. That is when he felt a tug on the rope. He was being pulled up. He got the bag open, and grabbed the unit. He was holding the unit and the control medal started to flash and hum like before. Then the casing snapped open, and started to shoot out hundreds of tentacles. Bob start writhing around when the pain got to the point where he couldn’t take it any longer. Bob then lets out the blood-curtailing scream.  In all the movement the download tablet fell out the bag, and dropped to the bottom of the well.

Power Zerbebuth stopped pulling the rope up and turned to Panadyne and said “Hay Panadyne some one in the well just screamed.” Panadyne gave him this funny look. And walked over and looked in, he didn’t see anything because it was still too far down the well.

Then he Panadyne ordered, “Ok you two over here and help us pull up rope.” A few minutes pass. And out flies a Blue Guyver he lands behind them. Activates a blast field to get rid of the rope around his waist. The backpack drops to the ground and the last unit popped out. Panadyne sew this. The four zoanoids fanned out. Panadyne circled around the Guyver toward the Unit-G. The other three circled the other way to take his attention off of Panadyne. The blue Guyver engaged them in combat with Powered Zerbebuth first. The Guyver took no time in putting down PZ. Meanwhile Panadyne grabbed the Unit-G and the backpack, and darted toward the tree line. While he was running he crammed the Unit into the bag he zipped it up. Then he slung it over his shoulder. Within minutes he was a mile away from the battle. He calls out to Edward, saying I have one of the Units, Sir. Seconds later a flash of white light appears, and there standing in front of him was Edward.

Edward said “Good job Panadyne, you will be my new second in command.” Edward walked over placed his hand on Panadyne shoulder. And again there was a flash of light and they are gone…

 

Back at the battle

               

                I was fighting my hart out, and not getting anywhere. I had killed dozens, but for every zoanoid I killed there were three more.  I was in the middle of combat with Team 5, Enzyme1, and 3, and I was not fairing well at all, they where relentless. I was starting to get real tired. The rest of the zoanoids where waiting to see what happened with this battle. I was locked in a vblade duel with Thancrus, all the wile dodging Gasters missiles, 2 ZX-Toles firing their laser at me from a distance, and trying to keep Elegen, and Darzerb at bay. Then a chance opened up, and I took advantage of it. Gaster had launched a slue of missiles at me. I waited till they where right above Thancrus, and activated my sonic emitters destroying them all. Thancrus made the mistake of looking up and I fired a triple pressure cannon at him. The first one hit Thancrus square in the gut making a real nice flesh wound, the second hit making a great cave in, the third blew a hole right out the his back. Than Elegen had his turn, instead of hitting me with an electrical whip, Elegen grabbed me with his tentacle and pumped me full of volts. I then activated the blast field incinerating Elegens whips. I then did a back flip over him landed behind him. Then using the kinetic orb on my right wrist I plunged my fist into Elegens back. I then activated my wrist vblade and pulled sideways. That ripped Elegen in half. I was then burned by Darzerb and hit in the shoulder by ZX-Toles laser blowing my left arm apart. I fell to the ground. I started charging my right Mega-Smasher cell, when Darzerb came up and stood over me.

He said, “Ha Guyver, I thought you were better than that. You shouldn’t go all to pieces because you lost. You’re just a loser.”

I had said, “Well at least I still have my head about me.” With that I opened my right mega-smasher cell, and let it fly. It went strait up right through Darzerbs upper half of his body. And form the looks of things it never stopped. The rest of Darzerb fell over on top of me. I activated the blast field again cleaning myself off. I then cloaked myself and rolled 4 times to the left. And stood up as best as I could. Let me tell you I am glad I rolled away, because Gaster and the 2 ZX-Tole’s just wreaked havoc on the ground were I was lying. I moved around inside the hordes of zoanoids taking out the lower class ones, when I had the chance. Trying to give my guyver time to regenerate.

                The blue guyver had killed the Powered Zerbebuth. After killing PZ Bob had taken control of the Unit, and was now working on Billbo-Negg. Billbo-Negg is an armor type zoanoid. All the while Capteyn was taking potshots at him with his bio-blasters. When Bob tried to punch Billbo in the gut he just laughed. Billbo was now holding Bob up in a bear hug and squeezing the life out of him. Bob double ridge handed Billbo in the neck. Billbo dropped Bob to the ground. He scurried backwards till he hit a tree. Then out of desperation he started picking up some rocks and threw them at him. The first one just bounced of his thick hide, the second one Bob wished would kill him. And it made a nice hole in the center of Billbo’s chest. Bob looked at Billbo who was now having a problem standing, because of a hole in his chest. Bob looked at the ground and picked up a whole handful of rocks. Bob wished again and the kinetic orbs on his wrist started to glow, then the rocks in his hand started to glow.  There was a thump. Bob looked up Billbo had fallen over and was now disintegrating.  Bob stood up walked in front of Capteyn. Capteyn started to charge his next shot but he never got to use it. Bob had thrown the rocks at Capteyn. They ripped holes in him like he was Swiss cheese. All the trees standing behind Capteyn where blown apart for a good mile. Bob just stood there gaping at the damage he had just inflicted. He didn’t dwell on it too long because he had to get back and help Chris. He thought, Chris was right this is cool.

                The battle with Chris was still ragging on. Buy this time the Zoanoid numbers where thinning quickly. I was still cloaked I went to cut down one of the Bio laser one. The second I sliced through him. ZX-Tole fired on that zoanoid, he ended up with a lucky shot he hit me in the side nearly ripping me in half. The Shot destroyed my gravity orb. I de-cloaked and found myself in the middle of fighting another bunch of Team 5.  All of a sudden all the zoanoids stopped, and looked past me. I turned around which was mistake #1. Because the minute I did all the Bio laser Zoanoids started to charge there emitters. The reason the zoanoids had stopped was, there was what looked like a rift forming behind me. I turned back just in time to see and least 20-laser blasts coming toward me. I didn’t have time to activate a shield. The blasts hit me, and sent me flying backwards. They pushed me into the rift. I was in so much pain, I just blacked out.

                The blue guyver was running down the hill. He rounded the corner of the cabin just in time to see the blasts hit me and send me into the rift. He screamed NO at the top of his lungs. His chest plaits swung open and started to charge. Bob had no idea what was happening. Then this massive energy beam fired from his chest. The blast vaporized the last of the zoanoids. He then ran to the point where the rift was, but a second before he got there it vanished. Bob stopped, and then dropped to his knees. He thought to himself, Chris no, now I am all alone.

                Just then Jenny walked up and said “Hay Chris what happened here there is a scorch mark in the tree that goes for as far as the eyes can see. And you are now blue.” Bob then stood up, and wished the guyver away. The armor retracted. And Bob turned around. Jenny’s eyes got huge and she went to him and kissed him deeply, then just hugged him, but he just stood there with no response. She backed away and looked at him. He was as white as a ghost was. She asked, “What’s wrong, what’s the matter, where is Chris” She started to dart her head around looking for me.

 

Bob simply replied “He’s gone.”

 

Part 6 Coming soon

               

 

 
 
 
Back to BioGuyverX
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.