Disclaimer: The BioGuyverX Fan-Fiction is based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armor Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya. I have to apologize my editor has quit so if you find any Grammar or Spelling errors please forgive me. Remember; feel free to e-mail me. I am always looking for tips, pointers or ideas.

 

BioGuyverX@aol.com

 

Story 3: Family Lost

 

 

I awoke to be what I thought to be the next moring in a jail cell at the police station. I was very groggy still, I felt recharged. I sat up on the side of the cot. I looked around to see just where I was. I was in a large lockup with maybe four or five other cells in it, and they were full of all kinds of people. There where Bikers, Cross dressers, There was even the man I hung upside. But I wasn’t about to say that.  I stood up and crossed the cell to the door. I started to yell for the guard. A minute or so later he came and informed me that the Chief want to see me when I awoke. So the guard led me to his office, and told me to sit and wait for the chief to return. I had been waiting about five to ten minutes when he walked through the door crossed to his desk and sat down. Then he just sat there looking at me for another five minutes. This was really unnerving.

 

Then he said, “I’m Chief Inspector Greene. Would you like something” I shook my head no. He then asked, “Do you know why you are here.” Again I shook my head. He explained that three nights ago they got a 911-call saying that there was something strange going on at my house. He explained that when the police arrived they found me passed out on the lawn next to a large crater where my house should have been. He also told me that my brother Bob was missing. I tried to act suppressed but I don’t think it worked. Anyway, he asked me if I might know where he was.

 

I said, “I didn’t know where he is.” Then he asked if I knew where he might be. Again I said “no.” Even thought I could think of a few places he could be. At that point I decided that is was my turn to ask the questions. The first question I asked was “ You said that there was a hole where my house was, what happened.”

 

Inspector Greene said “Well, Miss Chapel from across the street said that she was watching TV when she noticed big light coming in form the front window.” She said she went over to look to see what was going on, and she said that there was this Green “THING” stand in front of your house. And that the light that she saw was surrounding the house. She then said she went to the kitchen and called 911 and when se got back to the window, the light and your house was gone, and you where lying on the ground in front of the crater.”

 

I then asked, “How do you know my brother is missing.”

 

He said well, “We have a car posted at your crater around the clock, and he has not been home. Plus he never reported to work according to Jay His Boss.”

 

I said, “I have one more question. Am I under arrest?”

 

Inspector Greene said “No, we where just keeping you here till I could question you.”

 

I asked, “Then I can leave”

 

He said “No I am not done with my questions.”

 

I sighed and said “Charge me or Let me go. I have to try to find my Brother”

 

 

Inspector Greene said “Charge me or Let me go. The plea of a innocent man (wile rolling his eyes). Then he said, “Fine you are free to go. Officer Charles will give you a ride where ever you wish to go.” As he motioned for him to enter the room. I stood up and said, “Thanks”, and the two of us left. 

 

As Officer Charles and I where getting into the squad car he asked, “Where would you like to go?” I sat there a moment and thought about it. Then I said, “Take me home.” He turned around while giggling then started to drive.

 

Meanwhile In a Bio-Dome located at the bottom of Lake Erie. Chronos NY HQ.

 

Exiting the Lift Tube that led to the entrance of the Bio-Dome. Where the Man in Black, and a Neo-ZX-Tole. ZX-Tole was telling the Man in Black about the team that was sent to re-search the Guyvers home, and the fact that they never returned. And at the moment, that the police have the Guyver. <From now on I will refer to the Man in Black as the MIB, It is easier for me that way> The MIB asked, “Is there any word about the brother, and the other two UnitG’s.”

 

Swallowing hard ZX-Tole said, “No Sir, but the team assigned to retrieve them is still looking.”

 

The MIB said, “Contact the librarian at the hall of records and have him get me all the information on the Winder Boys, and have another team assigned to the hunt, I must find them before the Guyver Does.” ZX-Tole snapped to and said, “Yes Sir!” Than ran off ahead to assemble the newest Neo-Hyper Zoanoid Team Five for the mission. The MIB was left standing there with the thought (I have to have one of those Guyver Units if I am to take over the other 11 Zorlords.)

 

Back at Chris’s House. I mean Hole.

 

Officer Charles and I where leaning on the squad car. Officer Charles was just standing there being quite. I was thinking to myself (Did I have to destroy the house.) Then I started to form a mental list of all the places Bob could have gone. I was having a hard time thinking, too much had happened in the last month. Out of the countless possible places he could have been. I narrowed it down to three choices. His girlfriends Jennifer’s house the old storm sewer down by Ellicot Creek, or the retreat cabin in Coldin. I said “Well I am off to find my brother. Thanks for the ride.”

 

Officer Charles said, “Hold it. I’m going with you.”

 

I said, “ No you’re not” He said, “Inspector Greene Said I was to take you where ever you wished to go.”

I said, “Your right that he did.” I turned around to open the door and then swung back around planting a back kick into the chest of Officer Charles. He bent over gasping for air, I said, “Sorry, but this is something I have to do on my own.” Then wile he was still bent over I gave him a spinning roundhouse kick to the side of the head, and he was out like a light. And I was headed for Jennifer’s house.

 

Bob at an undisclosed location.

 

(Come on Chris I left you that E-mail 4 days ago where the hell are you.) Thought Bob. “Man something most have happened.” He glances over at Chris backpack “I really need to find a place to hide those things. Where could I put them.” He thinks about it for a few minutes, then he gets up grabs the bag and leaves.

 

Several hours pass and Bob returns. “What do I do now. I just cant sit here and wait.” He walks over gets a piece of paper an a pen, and starts to write:

 

Dear Chris,

                If you are reading this letter, that means that Chronos has me. But do not fret I have hidden the ………..

 

Back at the Bio-Dome.

 

The MIB was standing at a view port watching a school of fish swim by, when ZX-Tole walked up and said, “Sir, Sir, SIR.”

 

The MIB replied “What is it ZX-Tole”

 

ZX-Tole Said, “The librarian has sent the information you requested. I took the liberty of reading it for you. Here is what it says. They were pretty normal kids until Chris turned 18, When their parents died in a car accident. Chris went to court to gain custody of his brother Bob. He won. Chris never went to collage, but Bob did for two years then dropped out to get a job. Chris worked for a Computer Company by the name of Clientlogic until he was fired for not showing up to work three days ago. I have our Clientlogic plant trying to get his file. Bob works for a construction company we don’t have anybody there.”

 

The MIB then said, “Cut the history lesson. Is there anything in that file that says where Bob might be.”

 

ZX-Tole replayed, “Um yes let me find it. (He rummaged through the papers.) Ah here it is. There are two likely places Bob’s girlfriends house; her name is Jennifer William’s. She is the neece of James William’s the head of the Zoanoid reprocessing division. So unfortunately we can’t use her against Bob, or Chris, because if we lose James we will have a problem.” 

 

The MIB then said, “We must do everything in our power to get those units back. Do you under stand me? Now continue.”

 

ZX-Tole said, “Yes Sir. OK where was I. Oh The house was in Chris’s name, but there is also          

50 acres of land way out in Coldin NY with Bob’s name on it. Coldin is in the middle of no where. And that is pretty much it”

 

The MIB said, “ZX-Tole send search team one to Jennifer’s home, and I want you and team two to go to Coldin.” ZX-Tole “Me Sir?” The MIB is now glaring at Zektoll.

 

Zektoll defeated says “Yes Sir, But what do we say to James William’s.” 

 

The MIB simply replied “Nothing. Now get going.” ZX-Tole turned around and Left.

 

A short time later, Chris is standing in front of Jennifer’s house.

 

                I am standing there looking at Jenn’s house trying to think of how to tell her what has been going on, When it dawns on me that there is no way to tell her that would make her thing I wasn’t nuts. “Oh screw it,” I said to myself as I started heading for the front door. I get to the door, and ring the bell. A few seconds later Jenn’s father answers the door. I say, “Hello Mr. Williams is Jenn here?”

 

                He answers “Yes she is up in her room. I haven’t seen you boys in a wile what has been going on? Are you alone where is Bob?

 

I said, “I was about to ask you if he was here? Buy your answer I guess that is a no. Can I go up and talk to Jenn? ”

 

He said “Sure.” I take off running up the stairs. He yells “Are you hungry I was about to make lunch. Do you want something?” I said “No thank you sir.” 

 

I get to the door to Jennifer’s room, and nock.  She yells from the other side “Come.”

 

I open the door and walk in. I look around and see that she is sitting at her desk working on the computer.  I ask her “Have you seen Bob in the last week?”

She turn her head fast to look at me and gets this evil look on her face. Then says “Were the hell was you brother last night, he left me standing in from of the movie theater all night. He was to meet me to see the new James Bond movie. I am going to kill him.”

 

I say, “Ok so you haven’t seen him ether,”

 

She gave me this confused look, and said, “Why what’s wrong?” I old her that see might want to sit down for this. So she crossed her arms, and gave me this look that said oh this is going to be good.  I started to tell the story. And she asked me if I was feeling ok because there sometimes are things that don’t come up right away after a car accident. I nodded my head yes. She then asked me if I was feel well.

 

I said, “Yes why?” 

 

She said, “Because the story could only be cooked up by someone who was delirious.”

 

I looked at her and said “Oh thanks.” She just smiled.

 

Meanwhile

 

A plain white school bus pulls up in front of the house, and Chronos Search Team 1 steps out. The leader starts to explain the situation. “Ok men we are here to search the house for the Guyver Units, Bob, and to take Jennifer. Now there is a chance the Guyver may show up so keep you eyes pealed. Oh and one more thing if anyone gets in your way you have permission to eliminate them. Is that understood”

 

His troops reply “Yes Sir”

 

The leader then said “Then what are you doing still standing here get going.”

 

The group of Zoanoids gets to the front door and nock. Mr. Williams answers the door “Yes may I help you men.”

 

The leader says “Yes I am Agent Jones with the FBI we have a report here that tells us your house may be a rock house do you mind if we search the place.”

 

Mr. Williams says, “Do you have a search warrant.”

 

Mrs. Williams yells from the kitchen “Hun who is it?”

 

Mr. Williams turns around to yell to his wife “It is the FBI there here to search the house.”

 

“Why?” She asks.

 

He replies “Because they think we run a rock house.” He turns back around, and is grabbed by the face, lifted off the floor.

 

Mrs. Williams walks into the hall from the kitchen giggling “What there has to be some mistake.” She stops and sees this giant green lizard holding her husband up off the floor, by his face. The Zoanoid then twisted his wrist snapping Mr. Williams’s neck then tossed him through the wall to the right.

 

Mrs. Williams screams at the top of her lungs “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

 

Back to Jenn and I.

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I snap my around to look at the bedroom door, and said that was your mother screaming. Jenn got this look of fear on her face. I run over to the window and see the white school bus parked out front and say “Their here. Shit!” I look back at Jenn in time for her to say, “Who’s here?” I reply “The Blue suits.” I look around the room grab Jenn’s Field hockey stick, and hand it to her while shoving pushing her into the closet.  I close the closet door and say “Stay in there and if anyone opens the door hit them with the stick, then yell for me.”

 

I run down stairs and right Darzerb grabs me in a backward bear hug and started to squeeze, wile whipping me around form side to side. I am unable to breathe.  Now I don’t want to Bio-Boost because I don’t want to destroy The William’s house. So I take as deep breathe as is can and hold it in, and let my body go lip. Darzerb drops me because he thinks I am dead, but not before I here a few ribs snap. I am lying on the floor now feeling like I am going to pass out, Light headed and all. I slowly start to breathe again, while acting like I am dead. Darzerb turns around to continue his search.  I look around trying to find something I can use as a weapon. I see a hole in the wall with Mr. Williams’s foot sticking through. Turn my head the other way. And saw Mrs. Williams lying in a pool of blood with her head on her chest. I look up and thought “Oh no not again.” We loved this people like they were our real parents. They help us all the time. Scene are real parents died.  I get up walk over to the coat rack and grab the umbrella that was hanging there. Then I walk in the direction that Darzerb went. I found him in the dinning room looking through the cabinets of the hutch. I tap him on the shoulder with the Umbrella he whirls around, then I shove the umbrella into his mouth all the way to the hook. It broke through the backside of his neck breaking his spinal cord. He falls backwards into the hutch braking he glass then slumped over the right with a thud. I said “Choke on that asshole.” I thought to myself “I am glad that he had a soft pallet.” I said “That felt good.” Turned around to look for my next target. Just as he started to dissolve.  

 

I looked on the first floor there was know one there, so they had to be in the basement. I ran to the kitchen and rummaged through the draws. I found a meat cleaver and a butcher knife. Then I headed to the basement. I got to the top of the stairs and stood there listening. It sounded like they where trashing the place.  I started walking down the stairs one creaked. I froze. I didn’t move just incase they herd me passing it off, but still listing. When it got noisy again I continued down the stairs. As I was turning the corner I stood face to face with Malmot. I shoved the butcher knife into his eye. Then twisted and pulled it out again. As he fell to the floor I through the cleaver at a Ramotith it imbedded it self into the back of his scull, and he crumbled to the floor. I crept to the corner of the wall. I poked my head around the corner for a half a second and counted 6 more Zoanoids.  I thought to myself “There is no way I am going to get all of them with out Bio-Boosting. Then I said out load “Don’t worry Jenn I will start the laundry and walked around the corner. What the fu… Oh shit” then I turned around and ran. I went up the stairs down the hall to the back door and out to the middle of the yard.  Then I yelled “Guyver!” The armor came a second before the Zoanoids followed me out the house.

 

I walked towards them saying “Hey maybe you guys can help me I am looking for the Blvd. Mall I came from that way and plunged my wrist vblade into Vamors chest and pulled sideways. And he was out of the fight. I backed up to the middle of the yard and they followed me, then formed a circle around me. They where laughing and growling. Thancrus charged and stabbed me in the back with his vblades the tip came out of my stomach. I screamed in pain and spun around attempting to kick him, but Elegen had a problem with that and wrapped my planted leg with one of his tentacles he pulled and zapped me at the sometime. I fell over wen my leg was taken out from under me. He dumped 50,000 volts into me, witch made me writhe in pain on the ground. Then Gregole jumped on me and started to pummel me in the chest and head with his fists. He hit me in the control metal and I screamed witch activated the sonic emitters witch caused Gregoles head to explode. And he slumped on top of me. I activated the blast field and it incinerated the leftovers of Gregoles and the two tentacles of Elegen, plus put a 6 foot round hole in the ground. I activated the gravity orb and flew out of the hole. I extended the elbow vblade of my right arm. When I was right over Gaster I deactivated the gravity orb and started to fall. I use that momentum to my advantage and sliced Gaster in half from head to groin.  The two chemicals in his shoulders ignited and caused the two halves to explode. It started to rain Blood and body parts all over the back yard. Then Thancrus attacked me again this time it was a sword fight, well sort of. I extended all my blades. He came down on me with his left vblade I parried left with my right elbow vblade in conjunction with a helicopter kick that sliced Thancrus’s head off with the vblade on my left ankle. I then charged the pressure cannon and lunched one orb at Elegen Hitting him In the shoulder and blowing his right arm clean off. The sensor globes on the top of my head moved to the back of my head. And I saw Zerbebuth finish charging his biolasers I activated the gravity orb and jumped into the air. Zerbebuth fired the lasers I didn’t get out of the way in time the blast took my legs off at the knees. But on a good note the blast also finished off Elegen for me that was cool.

 

I fell back to the earth, and just laid there to tired and in to much pain to move. I needed time to heal. I charged a gravity shield that surrounded me. No mater what Zerbebuth did he couldn’t crack the shield.

 

Zerbebuth started to taunt me. “What is the matter Guyver were we too much for you. Is it your nap time.” 

 

I was getting groggy I was starting to pass out when a group of load noises snapped me out of it. The next thing I saw was Zerbebuth lying on top of my shield. I dropped the shield and activated the blast field to incinerate what was left of Zerbebuth. I looked over and saw Jennifer standing there with a shotgun in her hands. She was crying.

 

She said she heard an explosion and came out of the closet. She was looking for me and just happened to see the battle out back. She said she ran and got her father’s shotgun. And that the reason she was crying was she saw here father and mother dead in the house. 

 

It took about 30 min for my armor to heal me to the point that I could retract the Guyver. But we still had to find Bob. So Jenn wrote on the walls “This was done buy the company Chronos. And that she and I would stop by the police station once we found Bob.” Then Jenn and I signed the wall. Just before we left she called 911 told the person on the phone that there was a Double Homicide and to come quickly, then placed the phone down on the table with out hanging it up. Then we left to continue my search for Bob.

 

Racing With Time: Coming Soon

 

 

 
 
 
Back to BioGuyverX
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.