Disclaimer: The BioGuyverX Fan-Fiction is based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armor Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya. I have to apologize my editor has quit so if you find any Grammar or Spelling errors please forgive me. Remember; feel free to e-mail me. I am always looking for tips, pointers or ideas.

 

BioGuyverX@aol.com

 

Story 2: Introduction to Chronos

 

 

It has been 1 month since I joined with the Guyver. At first, it was strange, but since there was nothing I could do about it, I made the best of it by becoming a crime fighter. I offered my brother, Bob, one of the other units, but he said he wants to wait and see what the long-term effects on the human body are first. I told him what the tablet told me (about being almost immortal, the regeneration, and other things), but he wants to see for himself. I can respect that. I mean, I didn’t want this it to happen to me at the time, but I think it’s kind of cool, now. I use to read comic books and stuff. So I always wanted to be a crime fighter. Which is what I am doing now. Now my day consists of getting up and going to work, then coming home and eating dinner. Then after dinner, Bob and I would go to the woods so I could practice with the Guyver on. Because when the tablet did the download, it only gave me the book knowledge, but I want to try these things out. I did everything but the Mega-Smasher (a super laser that can level a mountain). He would watch, and take notes on what weapons I have (Mega-Smasher and Pressure Weapons). I would tell him how to use them, so he could write it in his “Guyver Log”.  I told him all about what the tablet told me, he put it in the Log. I would practice till I got it down pat. Then I would patrol the streets of Buffalo, NY in the last month alone; I have stopped 5 “late night bank withdrawals”, two muggings and caught one gunman who shot a cop. I hung him upside-down from a tree in front of the police station with a letter addressed to the murdered cop’s C.O., … signed, The Guyver.

 

I have to tell you, with all these power and abilities, I felt as thought I should be doing something else with them. Well, that something else was. Was about to reveal itself to me…

 

One Thursday morning, I awoke 25 minutes early to the sound of the neighbor’s dog barking up a storm. I opened the window, stuck my head out and yelled for the dog to shut up. Then something grabbed me, pulled me through the window and slammed me on the ground. I hit so hard I left a indent in the ground, plus it knocked the wind out of me. I didn’t get a good look at who did it. All I knew was that it was big and green.  I writhed on the ground gasping for air, but something hit me on the side of the head. What ever it was, it introduced me to the black abyss of la la land…

 

Some undetermined time later, I started to come back around.  I had a throbbing pain in the side of my head that just would not quit.  I realized that I was sitting in a chair with my hands tied behind my back, under a bright and hot light.  I thought to myself, “Oh, how original,” and rolled my eyes.  I tried to ask where I was, but all that came out was a grunt. Then I heard someone sitting beyond the light say,  “Bike-boy decided to join us…” Then some laughter and the sound of a chair scraping along the floor as a man stood up.  I heard footsteps coming closer and a man stepped into the light. He was about 6 feet tall with dark hair and broad shoulders. He had a very large build and he was ripped. He introduced himself as Gregore.

 

I was about to call the Guyver when Gregore turned around and said, “Ramotith, this is what got away from you?”   Then I could hear more laughter. It echoed through the place, so I assumed we were in a large room with a lot of people. I decided not to call the armor because I could have dealt with killing one person, but not a room full. I found the strength to ask for a glass of water.

 

“I would be happy get you one,” Gregore responded, “but first, you have to answer some questions.”

 

I lifted my head up and looked Gregore in the face. “What is this,” I asked weakly, “An old movie interrogation or something?”  He smiled.  “Shut up, kid.” He looked at me and asked “Are you comfortable?”  “Yes, very,” I remarked sarcastically.  “But I would like that glass of water, so what’s the first question?”   He turned his head and said, “To the point. I like that. O.K. First question. What where you doing in the hills that day?” I said, “Trying to vent some steam. I had a bad day.” He said, “O.K. Fair enough.” Cutting to the point, “We know you saw the crash, because Ramotith chased you away. The thing I want to know is where are the three Guyver Units.” I said, “What the hell is a GuyverUnit?” The next thing I know, I am reeling from a hand across my face. Now both sides of my head are throbbing. He said, “Look kid, I am not going to play any games.” As he transformed in to this monstrous green beast with a horn on his head. I was thinking to myself, “Oh, hell. I can’t take this now.” I said, “Fine, you don’t want to play games, well I don’t what to play anymore either.” I yelled, Guyver.”

 

The activation of the unit for some reason causes a blast field to encompass me that never happened before. The blast field destroyed the chair I was sitting in. The armor warped itself around me. I stood up, extended my left elbow’s vibro blade and sliced Gregore from groin to shoulder. All of a sudden, the lights went on and so did an alarm. Now within a minute there where hundreds of shapeshifters. They were of all different types. There had to be 200 easily. There was one man in black standing on a catwalk above our heads. He yelled, Zoanoids, Attack.” I extended all of my vibro blades and started slicing. I cut down 5 Zoanoids before they had a chance. Then I launched a pressure cannon orb at one of the largest of the group (blew his head apart). Then I got kicked in the back and flew across the room, within a second I had at least 10 Zoanoids on my back pounding on me with more waiting when they were done. I bet it looked like a football tackle. I’m lying on my stomach on the floor. Not much I can do in this position. I wished I had that blast field and it happened. Everything within a 5-foot circle of me was destroyed but the blast only lasts for a second. So I got up to the kneeling position and started to generate a pressure shield. Another 10 or so Zoanoids charged and got toasted by the shield. So I concentrated on expanding the shield. I took out almost half of the Zoanoids, but also it drained me. I was getting really tired and fast. I must have hit some support walls or something, because now the room was starting to fall apart from the stress. I lessened the concentration on the shield to start using the head laser and the pressure cannon.

 

                Within, I’d say, 30 min., I had killed all but 4 of the things in the room. 3 Zoanoids that where running away and the one guy on the catwalk. I dropped the shield and launched 3 pressure orbs at the runners, but instead of dropping my arms, I controlled the flight of the orbs. The Zoanoids turned a corner, so I told the orbs to do so as well. I don’t know if they connected or not, because I could no longer see them.

 

Then the guy that was on the catwalk drops down in front of me, and slammed me in the head with his fist. He hit me so hard, I flew backwards, but before I hit the ground, he hit me with this energy blast from his hand. It sliced my arm off and knocked me through the wall and landed on the grass, outside. I then grabbed the stump of where my arm should have been. I was getting woozy from the pain. I looked up at the hole I made when I went through the wall. I saw a shadow move. Now, I am in no condition to fight. I wished the man couldn’t see me. Then the control metal began to glow and the gravity orb at my waist began to vibrate. Then I saw this shimmering bubble encompass my body. Too tired, and in too much pain to move, I just laid there. I thought, “Who was that man?” I can’t believe he is that strong and he didn’t even transform. I looked back at the wall I had just come through. The man just stood there and yelled. “Chronos and I  will not rest till all 3 Guyver Units are in my hands.

 

The Next Morning Back at home.

 

I awoke in my bed. My arm was healed, as I moved it around. I had no idea of how I got home or why my arm grew back. I thought to myself, “I guess there are some things the tablet doesn’t know.” I sat up in my bed. I rubbed the sleep away from my eyes. Then I looked around. My room was completely destroyed. I looked as though that whoever did it was looking for something. Then I thought about the other units in the basement. I ran out of my room and noticed that the rest of the house looked the same way as my room. I yelled for Bob, as I tripped and fell down the stairs to the basement. I am lying on the basement floor, on my back. I turned my head to look in the direction of the workroom. The door was open and the lock was lying on the floor, so I think one of two thins happened while I was gone. Either Chronos found them and took them, or Bob saw or heard what was happening and grabbed them and split. I got up, dusted myself off and went to the workroom to make sure they were gone. They were. 

 

Outside the house.

 

A van pulls up to the house and 12 Chronos blue suits jump out. The commander of the group says, “O.K. Now I know we already searched the house once for the Guyver units, but the boss wants us to look again. We all know that the Guyver expected last night. So there is a chance that he might be here or come back. So keep your eyes and ears open. No matter what the cost, we need to get those units. So anything goes. Got me?” All the other said “YES, SIR”, in unison. The commander pointed to the 3 closest men and said, “You 3, secure the perimeter of the house. Not a thing goes in or out, other than us. The rest of you are with me.” The 3 took their post on the porch, as the other 9 walked up to the door, opened it and stepped quietly inside.

 

Once inside, the commander turned to his right and said, “You, you and you, search the basement, again”, as he pointed out to whom he was talking. He turned to his left and said “You 3, upstairs. The 3 of us left over have this floor. O.K Now fan-out and find those Guyver units!”

 

They all split up into their little search teams and headed to the location they were told to go to.

The men that where told to go downstairs got to the top of the basement stairs. When one man turned to one of the other and said, “Why do I have to look in the basement again? I was in the group that went down there the first time. We didn’t find anything the first time. What makes them think we will find anything this time?” The man he said that to just shrugged his shoulders.

 

Now, I was about to turn the corner to go back upstairs, when I herd the man talking. I looked around the room for someplace to hide. I ran back into the workroom, grabbed a hatchet off the wall and ducked behind the open door where they couldn’t see me. (Now the reason I didn’t call the Guyver is that I want to see if they would say anything else.)

 

The men are trashing the main room of the basement, again. They were in the middle of looking for the Unit G’s, when the talkative one said, “We are not going to find them, here. Chris was to smart. He either didn’t keep them here or he was that stupid and the brother got away with them in time.” I thought, “Thanks a lot, asshole.” The good thing about that sentence is that he indicated that they didn’t have either Bob or the units, which was a good thing. A few minutes of silence went by when one of the men walking in my direction, said, “Hey, you guys want to go to the casino in Canada, tonight?” The others said, “Sure.” The man that had asked the question, his footsteps were getting louder. He said, “I will check in the shop over here.” The second his head came into view, I buried the hatchet into his scull. Then I yelled Guyver and the armor came. But this time, there was no blast field. When hatchet head hit the floor, he made a [THUD]. The other men turned to see where the sound came from. All they saw was me, standing there, waiving. They both said, “OH, SHIT.” I launched a pressure cannon orb at the one closest to the stairs, so he couldn’t tell anyone I was here. It blew a hole in his chest about the size of softball. His body started disintegrating before he hit the floor. The other guy started to transform. So I extended the vibro blade on my right wrist and took off towards him and sliced him in half at the waist, before he was done transforming. I then stopped moving and listened to see if I could hear if anyone coming that might have heard the battle. There wasn’t anyone.

 

I then concentrated on the gravity orb to produce the cloaking shield that I used last night. I walked up the stairs to the first floor when I noticed that the house was crawling with Chronos scum. Like the ones I disposed of in the basement. I tiptoed to the sliding glass doors at the back of the house. I slid them open as quietly as I could. No one heard, thank god, because I was in no mood to fight. I was still tired from last night, and what happened in the basement. I walked to the side of the house, then along it to look on the porch. And just as I thought, there were 3 men there. I thought to myself, “There goes the house.” So I walked to the path that led to the front porch. I raised my arms and started generating the largest pressure shield that I could around the house. It took so much out of me that the cloaking field desolved. One of the men on the porch spotted me, jumped the railing and started running at me. Wile he was transforming. He hit the shield and started to disintegrate and let out this god-awful scream. I then commanded the shield to start to shrink.

 

Within minutes, all that was left of the house was a crater where it had once stood. I deactivated the armor and fell to the ground and just laid there. I was so drained that it was all I could do. I tried to think where Bob might have gone. What I had to do next was find to him, and the other Unit-G’s.

  

 
 
 
Back to BioGuyverX
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.