95157 Part 1:  I Exist
Writers Name:  Richard Bigue (Aranor)
Fiction Name:  95157 Part 1:  I Exist
 
"Captains log. This is Captain Tairom of the Ship Turturon Alpha. Parent ship of the Turturon science fleet. Long range sensors have picked up a planet which may be capable of sustaining life. Currently the planet is out of range for wide range sensors. We will move in to examine. Not getting our hopes up. End log."

Using the round medal device in the center of his torso Captain Tairom communicates with the ship. All systems are ready to go. Black hole formation has begun. White hole exit destination set. Primary shields fully operational. Plasma field compressed by secondary shields. Black hole stabilazation complete. Worm hole opening. Exit visible. "Turturon fleet Commence."

The five vessels move forward. The magnetic disturbance of the worm hole forcing the plasma to glow brighter as they enter. The vessels ride smoothly exiting seconds later one hundred fifteen light years away. The fifth planet from the star is the suspected life sustaining planet. "Wide range sensors commence."

Sensors will feed information directly to those who have proven worthy of the control medal. Planetary mass trida tands. Revolution speed 398.11659. Rotations per revolution 856.156987. Orbital satellites 3. Hydrogen dioxyde pools in mass quantities. "Seems a direct link to sustaining life outside the inner sphere of the galaxy. Life outside seems more matter oriented than energy." 1387569271 life forms detected. Largest creature 9 tagle. Smallest are single cell organisms. None of dominant sentience. "Good. No resistance. Turturon fleet. Plant yous vessels. We begin organic exploration at once. There apears to be eight major land masses. Turturon beta plant in coordinates 18.357 - 26.86754. Gamma 56.88547 - 20.862456. Alpha will plant at 0-0."

"Therus of team Beta reporting in. So far we have gathered numerous samples. Each has been assigned its own cage. Study thus far has shown little use to the republic. We have had numerous attempts from the wildlife to feed from us. All such attempts have proven fruitless. Tocora nearly jumped out of his bio plasma when one of the multi tentacle organisms attempted. We shall report when we have anything useful."

"Breblend of team gamma reporting in. Our reports are similar to team beta. Nothing much has proven useful. We shall continue our search."

"This is team Alpha. We have been planted on the surface for seven rotations. The array of life is obviously something to be studied regardless of its usefullness to the republic and as such we are to stay until our research is complete. I am initiating growth of subteranean research facilities in both parent and child vessels. Settle in. We are going to be here a while."

Team Beta - Subject inspection room:
"Alteras. How many more to unload?" "I'm not sure commander." "Why are you not sure. Can you not count?" "I can count Commander. However the incompitance of your gatherers has left many of these crates empty." "What?! Impossible. I watched them load the cages myself. Let me look. Impossible!" "There appears to be only these mass of tentacles in the cages. Did you watch your gatherers load these?" "Yes. Could it be these things have eaten the rest?" "Possible. Though it is unusual for a bio matter organism to feast on so much. We will have to remove and study these things. If they did consume so much. Perhaps we can use them after all. Inform your gatherers to catch as many of these things as possible. And keep them separate from the other creatures. And Commander Therus. Remember next time you enter my lab, you may in charge of security. But this is MY lab. You will treat me with proper greetings and respect here." "Yes Cal Alteras."
The commander turns leaving the room. Alteras looks at the organism "Ten tentacles. Maroon in color. Each appearing to have numerous smaller tentacles eminating from them in a perpendicular fashion. A single bulb at the mass's center possibly holding the creatures organs. The presumed top side of the organism is covered in dark gray carapeces. The gelatinous material they secrete seems to be acidic and has done a good deal of damage to the cages. Perhaps a stronger alloy is required. Should the commander be correct in stating that each of these cages was filled with a creature large enough to not slip between the bars then each of these organisms will have consumed nearly thirteen times their weight in a short time. There is little remains left of the creatures which shortly inhabited these cages thus little is wasted. How can this be possible? I must find out."

Alteras reaches a hand out towards a prodding rod with claws at the end. He grabs one of the large tentacles at the base and lifts the creature. It is heavy. Especially for his fragile physical form. One large tentacle after another wraps around the rod wrapping the smaller tentacles around in a knot. The rod begins to smolder. Alteras places the organism over a table. It will not let go. A psionic wave pulses through the rod shocking the organism. It releases falling to the table. The organism lunges for him wrapping its tentacles around him. It suddenly releases and is thrown across the room. "A little too much energy for you. Let us see if you learn from that mistake." Alteras walks over to the organism grabing it with the rod. This time it is to stunned to wrap itself around the rod.

Once on the table Alteras signals the table to turn on. An electromagnetic field strong enough to hold even organic materials in place forms. Using psionic manipulation he moves the tentacles until they are stretched out. Many of them resting over the edge. "Beginning test on subject number one. Thus far subject has ten tentacles extending from its core. Each tentacle has numerous smaller tentacles on two sides. Number of secondary tentacles seems to be dependent on length of primary branch. The carapece on the top side appears to be extremely hard and resistant to organisms natural acidic secretions. Attempting to remove said carapece." Alteras grabs a scalpel and prongs lifting the plate. He cuts the flesh holding it in place. "A red fluid is eminating from inside similar to that of other organic organisms. The nutrient carrying river appears to be as acidic as the subjects secretions as it is eating my scapel. I must remember to grab more. Hmm. Subject is attempting to move. Table should hold it. Secretion glands appear to run the length of the tentacles. To either side of the glands the flesh is porous possibly for absorbing nutrients. Smaller tentacles appear to have some type of needles on them. Curious what this could be used for. Subjects flesh has stopped bleeding. Flesh appears to be healed. Interesting. Cutting flesh again. Flesh has rehealed itself in less than three Dultims. Impressive. Drawing blood sample now. I will leave the subject as it is for now. Curious to see if the carapece grows back. I shall return when I have studied the subjects blood."

 

"Subject blood test results. I found an interesting cell structure within the blood. Must test to see if it is in other regions of the organism. Cell structure seems to operate in a similar fashion as our tortuqen. The cells amplify bio electric pulses running by them. I must see how the subject operates. I have ordered another specimen to be brought into the lab. It should be arriving soon."

"Second specimen has been brought into the lab. A rather energetic creaturs which has been trying to intimidate me through means of grunts and growls but has yet to lunge at me as subject one did. Four legs with hair on ninety-eight percent of its body. I intent to release subject one upon specimen two in a few dultims but first would like to see if subject one has regenerated the missing carapece. Indeed it has begun to do so. I would predict within one of this planets rotations the organism will have regenerated the carapece in full. We will see if I am correct. I am going to stand agains the wall and see if specimen one will attack specimen two. Initiating now."

The magnetic field eminating from the table shuts off. The organism flails about obviously it had been trying to move the entire time. Specimen two turns and stiffens as it lowers itself, hair on its back standing up as it gets ready to pounce on the thing on the table. Subject one has calmed itself allowing itself to rest on the table. Interesting. Specimen two stands straight again still growling at the creature. It walks over still growling as it begins to sniff a tentacle. Subject one's tentacles latch onto speciment two's face pulling itself off the table. The rest of its tentacles wrap around specimen two until the entire creature is wrapped. The creature is struggling, moving faster than before. It runs around the room pouncing about until it comes to a stop. Subject one begins to secrete the gelatenous fluid. Specimen two lets out a whine as the fluid touches its flesh. Before long more fluid is leaking between subject ones tentacles as it begins to compress. The creature wrapped inside it obviously being crushed. The fluid is absorbed by subject one. Subject one rests on the fluid mess on the floor. Alteras walks towards it to study. Subject one lunges at him again. It is repulsed again.

"Intelligence is rather limited on subject one. Perhaps we can alter that. Thus far it seems to have good potential for republic weaponry. More tests need to be done. It will be some time before I report again as most of the testing will take place then I will report. This constant recording of every test is rather....testing on my patience."

"It has been some time since my last report. So as not to rouse suspicion I suppose I should relay some kind of information. It has been nearly three revolutions of this planet around its star. The passage of time seems to progress slower once outside the inner sphere. However research is going well. We have discovered the tortuqen cells within the multi limbed organism which feeds on anything have the ability to recieve and amplify bio electric signals passing through them. This allows the organism to match and exceed the strength of its prey. A rather interesting means of doing this are the small needles on the end of the smaller tentacles. Once the organism which we have deemed Arcaneia touches its prey compressed blood from the main tentacle is pushed into the smaller tentacles making them longer and more controllable by means of micro muscles. The needles enter the epidermus of its prey reading and feeding off of the bio electric signals running through its preys nerve and muscle tissue while at the same time forcing its prey to move faster than expected using up its preys caloric resources bringing forth exhaustion.

Once this is accomplished glands running the length of the tentacles both small and large release an acidic enzyme which digests nearly any bio material. It even has damaging effects on our strongest alloys. The organism itself seems impervious to its own acid. We believe the tortuqen cells energize the acidic gel at a vibrational frequency which makes it potent by both chemical means and quantum means. Further research is going into this. Back to the subject. Once the prey is turned to a liquid form by the acid the Arcaneia absorbs the fluid by means of the same glands that released the acid. A sort of pump similar to the organs of gas dependent creatures. Inside the tentacles double as muscle and digestive organs. The entire organism is one large digestive organ. Thus far we have not seen anything like it. The nutrients needed it takes and the acidic fluid gets stored for later use. That which is not reobsorbed is replaced. We believe the tortuqen cells are also responsible for the organisms rapid regenerative properties.

Though the organism seems to be dependent on the amount of bio matter it has digested to determine the rate of regeneration. To bring me to a previous point. It did take one planetary revolution for subject one to regenerate its missing carapece. Subject one has since been disposed. I have recieved a datastream from Captain Tairom indicating the republic has upgraded the control medal system. I am to overlook these upgrades and apply them as necessary. I am rather curious to see if the control medal can be adapted to manipulate the Arcaneia. Or any other organic life form for that matter. Hopefully these upgrades will allow the facility to finish growing before the proposed time. I am running out of room."

"It has been nearly half a solar revolution since my last report. I have overlooked the upgrades to the control medal systems and installed them within myself and my crew. They offer much better energy manipulation and are more...comfortable. Our compact models within our chest are now efficiently obtaining energy from the boost dimension. Hyperspace energy as the larger ships control medals use is still unobtainable. With the increase in efficiency should one of our crew member suffer a tortuqen failure for some reason the generation of bio plasma can be reinitiated possibly preventing the poor bastard from dying. A rather painful process. One I hope to not endure. We seem to be able to communicate with greater ease between teams. Contact with the republic according to Tariom is initiated in less than half the time. After thorough alanysis of the control medal upgrades and the initial designs I believe I can modify them to be adapted to bio matter based beings. Now that the labs have grown to maturity I can continue with my experiments. I shall begin this test with a four legged creature. Subject 7768. It is covered in fur with a tail and head. As the head of most bio matter based oganisms contains the bodies primary control organ it seems logical to install the control medal at the foremost of the head. Just above the eyes. Now it is time to study the organ to see where it is I need to insert the contact wires. I have the cranial cavity open and can see the organ. I shall probe and see what motivates what. Proceeding now. .....Well. Apparantly the organ is more sensitive than expected. Subject seems to have....extinguished. I shall continue my research into this organ and report back when I have something relevant. Team Gamma seems more interest in the entire circulatory system. I am curious as to what they discover."

"I have come to realise this work is rather consuming. It has been nearly three solar revolutions since my last report. I have come to find that most of the organisms on this planet have similar area of the control organ in which signals to certain organs are controlled. This makes adapting the control medal a bit more universal. I have reporgrammed the control medal to use organic wiring similar to the nerve system in the subjects. These bio wires have sensors which will penetrate the organ and burrow their way to their designated control areas. Only after I have successfully attached one can I learn more. I am proceeding with a subject similar to the first one I tried. Subject 9132. Attaching control medal now."

Alteras places the control medal on the creatures forehead. The control medal levitates above the creatures head as it vibrates its wiring into the cranial cavity. The control medal sets itself in place as the creature writhes about. The sea green crystal glows as the creature calms. Alteras remotely connects with the creatures control medal. Data about the creatures movements, organs, automated controls, consious controls, video, audio, nasal, oral sensitivity information, nutritional requirements, psionic sensitivity, and more. The download finished Alteras commands the creature to walk. It does. "Success. Now to do so to the rest of the organisms and see what we can find out."

"After successfully integrating the control medal into the control organs of thirteen hundred species I decided to try it on the Arcaneia. The control organ is not very big but the control medal has succeeded. The information I have obtained shows the organisms body is nintey-five percent consciously controlled. The only thing not controlled is the dispersion of the nutrients it absorbs. The number of primary branches the organism has seems to be dictated by the circumference of the core. The smaller tentacles arranged by the length of the primary. From the genetic programming I do believe this organism to be simple to alter. I am going to add control medals to others like it. Most of the other creatures are to be secondary to my studies of the Arcaneia from this point on."

"I have paid little attention to the passing of time. All of the Arcaneia in my lab have had the control medal integrated. I have found a means to force the Arcaneia into a more handleable formation. The carapece's seem to hinder it from the form I would it to take. I have been working on a program when successful will allow the Arcaneia to recieve and maintain knowledge. I believe this will allow the control medals work to be less hindersome. The many tentacles seem to slow down the processing capabilities."

"My program works. We can now send information directly into the control organ of the organism. It is working perfectly. One of my subbordinates has suggested attemtping to teach the organisms of this planet. Apparently he feels we can teach these things to perform work for us moving matter on a scale far greater than we can achiece on our own. I feel he may be correct. We shall see where this goes."

"Five planetary revolutions since we began the training. We have seen some organisms prove to have potential. Others are simply not working. The Arcaneia seems to be able to recieve the information and maintain it however efforts to get them to perform work has proven difficult as their limbs are not designed for lifting. Their strength however surpasses any other organism on this planet when they are fed. Commander Tairom has visited us to see how things are progressing. He was impressed with the organisms armor. He would like to know if there is a way we can harvest the carapeces or grow them larger to form an armor for our soldiers. Perhaps. However I feel if we focus on using the rest of the organism as well we may be able to achieve something more...grand. Team gamma has been working on a means to supress the organisms hunger and supplement its energy source using the control medal to try and allow it be active for longer periods of time. As I record this message it seems they have been successful. Perhaps I can use this to my means. Hmm. I am going to try and allow the Arcaneia to grab a creature and allow it to work then release. I shall try that now."

Alteras orders an Arcaneia brought to the feeding room along with a four legged specimen. His crewmen out of the room he sends the information for the control medal to enhance the Arcaneia's energy requirements. Then enhancement takes some time. When done he signals the newly enhanced Arcaneia to wrap itself around the specimen. It does so. The specimen moves around quicker than normal not used to the added strength. The time it normally would have taken for the Arcaneia to drain the specimen passes. Finally the specimen begins to slow down until exhaustion takes over and it falls. Alteras signals the Arcaneia to release. It wants to resist but its simple mind if no contest for the control medal or the psionic strength of Alteras. It releases. The specimen is unharmed other than the lack of energy. Its vitals show no damage. Some food and rest and it will live to see another rotation. "Hmm. Perhaps if we can make the Arcaneia immune to our bio plasma we can use this. I must try this."

"I must admit, after the discovery of the organic matter program we discovered deep in living cells it has been difficult to learn the means to alter this programming. However we are learning. I have strengthened the Arcaneia's body to withstand out bio plasma and will test one on one of my subbordinates. We shall see how Ladeline holds up. I expect her any time now."

"Ah. Here she is. A young one who has grown too close to the organisms on this planet. She seems to be unkeen of us extinguishing them for the sake of knowledge. If the Arcaneia revolts and turns on her it may change her mind."

Ladeline enters the feeding room where one Arcaneia is waiting, its tentacles wrapped in a circular fashion around its body. She leans over to look at it. It lies still. "It is not working." She says. The organism lunges off the table wrapping itself around her as she screams. Alteras can not but help laughing in his head. Of course it did not work. He has it under his control.

The organism tightens itself around her forming a sealed shell. The carapeces extending around her in an unnatural fashion. "Rather cumbersome." He says. "Can you move?" She moves her arm. She nearly hits herself in the head. "I feel stronger." From the control medal in her chest he can read she is functioning fine. Movement is hindered due to the placement of the carapeces. "Perhaps altering the position of the carapeces will allow for better movement. It will take some time but we will manage. Release." The Arcaneia lets go falling to the floor wrapping its tentacles around itself once again. Telekinetically Alteras lifts it back onto the table.

Ladeline comes out. "Do you suppose we could teach them to communicate. Increase their intelligence to work with us so that they may learn what it is we are doing?" "Why would we do that? If they learn to communicate they will learn to resist. No." "Acknowledged." She leaves Alteras's lab. In the hall she thinks of the benefit of teaching other organisms to communicate. Perhaps if she can continue this work without him knowing she can gain the respect of the council and finally be given her own research facility.

She makes her way back to her study where she overlooks specimens 87035 through 99386. Among them are a number of Arcaneia. Alteras would have the facility send the upgrades through the control medals in all the integrated specimens. Hopefully she can code some of them to perform this work.

"Private logs of lab tech Ladeline. Acess code, tongues. I have randomly selected specimens from my section of the facility to perform what I feel will be beneficial research to the republic. I am hoping to bring the level of intelligence of these specimens to that of leel 3 possibly level 4. In doing so I hope to allow these specimens to communicate with us so that we might create a stronger bond with the specimens. I am beginning work on a program which will require a code for access. I will install the program and begin the process as soon as I have finished it."

Ladeline - "It has taken me two solar revolutions to finish the program. A little longer than I had hoped but I am confident now that noone will be able to detect what I am doing. I hope. Should I be caught I will surely be exiled to Dal shallad battery station for disobeying an order from my lead researcher. Not something I wish to experience. Anyway time to get started. I have randomly chosen specimens in groups of ten from different species and will begin."

Alteras - "I have discovered the secret to positioning the Arcaneia's carapece's. I have also been working on the positioning of the Arcaneia's tentacles when it covers one of our bodies. Movement is now 100%. No restrictions. The organism however is awkward in appearance with the carapece's in their new positions. Using the control medal I have been able to direct and speed up the regeneration process. It now takes less than half a rotation to grow a single carapece or a main branch tentacle. My next task is to see if I can combine the unusually strong carapece with the armor we use on our ships to offer an immunity to space and a number of other environments. This may take some time."

Ladeline - "I have begun my attempts at teaching the specimens. A few have shown progress. This may take longer than expected. Alteras has augmented them to his liking. Especially the Arcaneia. Rather crude. I can only hope should I establish communication with some of the specimens they do not show aggression for what has happened to them."

Ladeline - "To my surprise one of the Arcaneia has responded. It does not communicate sonically but by sending images through our control medals. Its intelligence is low but seems to be growing at a regular basis. It has even shown signs of being able to solve simple puzzles."

Alteras - "It has been some time however I have successfully integrated our organic armor with the organism. Both the tentacles and the carapece have been increased in strength and endurance. I have modified the acid releasing organs to house an increased number of tortuqen cells making them an energy amplifying engine of sorts. Still dangerous to the host should the control medal fail however strength has been increased dramatically. I have had some suspicions for some time that Ladeline has been altering some of the specimens on her own. Recently I was informed that she is trying to teach them communicational skills. I do believe I instructed her against this. I will be going to see her soon."

Ladeline - "One of my fellow researchers stumbled into my chambers while I was performing my studies. No doubt word of what he found me doing will spread to Alteras. I am releasing the locks on the control medals on my subjects so that they may continue to learn on their own. My program should keep them from being detected. A number of them have shown remarkable progress. The Arcaneia has even greeted me upon my entry of the room. My subjects shall be dismissed into the failure pit. A putrid hole where the deceased subjects are thrown. Perhaps some of them can escape and once again be free to roam their world which we have so rudely invaded."

Alteras - "Ladeline has been placed in custody. Her subjects are in order though some are missing. Cause seems termination. She tossed them into the pit. Unfortunately if she extinguished them there is no recovery her experiments. Pity. She is obviously hiding something. Unless she tells me what it is she will be going to Dal Shallad. If she defied my orders she will go there anyway. Team Gamma has informed me they have discovered how to generate the cells required to grow the Arcaneia using the energy manipulation of a master Control Medal. I must admit I am jealous. We will be working with them to better augment the organism to our needs. Apparently they have some motors to grow within the unit which they feel will allow us to increase our strength while donning the organism. A means to reduce our bio plasma's effects on it and allow it to more effectively bond with us. We will be leaving to join them soon."

Team beta uproots their ships leaving the lab behind set to biodegrade. Amid the pile of failed experiments an Arcaneia moves. its control medal undetected by even the ships sensors. Even if the ship had detected it being in the failure pit they would have ignored it. The arcaneia is free to move for the first time in a long time. The knowledge it now has enough to probe the control medal for answers, know what types of creatures it is crawling on. Little more. The program to accel the creatures intelligence is running. The control medal will continue sending data to the organisms control organ while monitoring the rate of its growth. If need be assess any possible adaptations to the organ and modify.

Though it feels no need to feed the arcaneia releases its digestive fluids upon the mass of creatures it rests on. Its body's ability to do so hindered by the experiments but not shut off entirely. Here it will stay for some time. The night gives way for day and day for night time and time again. The passings should be lost if not for the control medal. For three revolutions the Arcaneia sits atop the pile slowly feeding. It is mindfull not to destroy the control medals of the others. The program runs modifying the control organ time and time again. The organisms intelligence has risen from three to fifty-seven with potential for more. The creators intelligence rates from three hundred foty-three to three hundred fifty-eight. The higher the intelligence the organism reaches the faster it learns. As to be expected. It begins to consider leaving the pit to explore its surroundings. See the landscape for the first time with its new perspective. The pit is steep and not easily climbed. It waits.

Two revolutions later its intelligence has reaches one hundred ninety-six. It has rumaged through the designs of the many creatures in the database to choose one it can attempt to modify itself to. Of all the designs it has found none fitting. The incoming information for upgrades to its body it has stored but not used. It finds the twistings and reconfiguring to be rather uncomfortable. Naturally it has grown three times its size since being dumped into the pit. The source of carcasses is nearly diminished. A ring of control medals placed around the bottom of the pit.

The arcaneia has tried to climb the walls many times but they are too steep and too smooth. It could wait until it grows large enough to reach the top but that would be some time and the source of food is diminishing. The control medals ability to sustain it is nearly reaching its limits now. The crystals allowing it access to the boost dimension while convenient will only be beneficial for a short while longer. Without food its body could shrivel to a size sustainable but that would not be acceptable. Sorting through the data files it files ones with aspects it finds appealing. The beings performing these horrid experiments move about on two limbs containing six joints, multiple appendages at the base, two limbs similar near the peak of their height a large torso and a cavity containing most of the sensory organs at their peak. Other creatures containing things such as wings, tails, claws, multiple limbs, poison glands, sensory organs, etc. It formed an image of what it wanted itself to take. Two legs with feet, a large claw on either side of the foot to dig into the ground for extra traction, a tail which can divide into two, a torso equal in length to the legs, four arms each with hands, two fingers and a thumb, each with claws, Two large wings each extending 1.4 times its height when open. A head with audio, and visual sensory organs. Its entire body will retain the ability to taste, smell, and digest. Not in need of cumbersome organs within the torso it can use the space for extra tissue. Possibly an area for tissue development. To hold itself in this form it will need something to frame itself on. The control medals resting around the pit should do. Their construction is not that difficult, especially when you have the materials. It can allow its body to digest them and maneuver the materials as needed. The DNA reprogramming will take some time. Time is all it has right now.

Filing the DNA sequences takes a full revolution. While doing so it has outlined the base structure for the skeleton. It will be a framework for the figure it has chosen, bone structures outlining the wings and their fingers, the tails, The medal will take the desired shape of the bones in one piece, hollow, inside the crystals will form a layer allowing it the continuous access to the boost dimension of all eight hundred forty-four control medals. Perhaps in time it will try to access hyper space as the ships do. Not yet. The skeleton control medal system will work as the control medals do retaining knowledge and controlling the body while directly linked to the as primary control medal. This will allow for the computation of multiple processors. Every bone structure will be capable of holding the primary control medals data in three segments should anything happen to the primary the rest will sense for and detect what is left reforming from the largest portion of the body. Any smaller sections will wait for the body to reabsord them unless they move more than fifty paces from the larger section in which case the smaller body segments will release its digestive acids and extinguish itself.

It will form a layer on tendrils around the skeleton to make a muscular structure. These tendrils will burrow their way into the skeleton for direct access to the energy syphons. A secondary layer will wrap around the first forming a larger muscular system. This too will burrow tendrils into the bone while amplifying the first. A third layer will rely upon the energy of the core tendrils while amplifying the energy of the second already amplifying the first. Crystal encased tortuqen cells will form throughout the body to offer energy to the tendrils not recieving it directly thus allowing the entire form to be sustained at any given time. The primary control medal will reside within the head. A much larger medal not requiring open access to the outside. The visual organs will offer this for direct control medal to control medal communication. Audio organs will form to either side of the head. Most of the body will be covered in carapece's leaving room for maximum movement. Estimated time for execution....two revolutions.

"Subject title - 95157. Organic augmentation complete. Organism Control Medal integration successful. I am awake."
Subject 95157 looks around the pit seeing for the first time. Its mind never capable of offering the kind of image it now received with is single optic sensory organ. A long thin line across the top portion of the front of the head. The organ stretches nearly all the way around the head. It opens its wings stretching itself. Its wing tips touch either side of the pit. It is time to explore this world. The physics of flying are simple. It bends down and leaps into the air forcing its wings down as it lunges lifting itself. Maintaining stability is difficult. It will compensate. Slowly it flies over the ridge of the pit and lowers itself. Upon trying to land it stumbles forcing itself to roll forward digging its foot claws into the ground it stops itself. It stands. It folds its wings, the tips stretching up behind its shoulders. It looks out over the landscape seeing the green trees and blue waters of the ocean for the first time. Stunning. Some flying creatures soar above it unwittingly mocking its performance. It will do better next time.

It recalls in the days before they came it could often sense many more forms of life. Memories of what they had done suddenly come to it. The pain it was forced to endure. The torment they put the rest of the species through. A message suddenly appears to it. A female entity. The one who freed its mind. "My dearest subjects. I hope at least one of you will hear this. I must leave you now as I am being sent to the battery prison where I will await my trial for defying my senior officer. I am not sorry for what I did and I can only hope you enjoy the freedom I have given you. Good by." Message ends. It tilts its head in an attempt to better understand the meaning of the message. None found. Simply a good bye message.

The direction the message was sent comes from direct north. The entities Alpha base. Perhaps there it can find solace in tormenting those who tormented it. Carefully taking its first step it sets forth. Each step an infinite calculation and compensation as it learns.




 
 
Back to Richard Bigue (Aranor)
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.