– Strength is roughly equal to the Warrior Class unit, it’s power punch is extremely powerful. The Giant Unit can produce a single punch that is roughly equal to the destructive power of a 1 kiloton explosion.
– Speed: Ground speed = 0 – 450 MPH ; Flight Speed = 0 – 3000 MPH and a boosted max of 4800 MPH. Reflex Speed ranges from 10 to 100 times normal. Power Punch acceleration is equal to 10 G’s, and allows subject to reach his maximum speed in five seconds flat.
– Durability is equal to that of the Warrior Unit, thanks to a more powerful shield system, but has no body or control medal shielding.
– The head beam is about half that of Warrior Guyvers.
– Pressure Cannon is twice that of a Standard Guyvers but the power is channelled through fist when subject performs a power punch and is part of the reason the attack is so powerful.
– The mega smashers are only equal to a normal Guyvers mega smashers.
– Subject has no high frequency swords, instead vibrational energies are channelled through fists for added impact effect when performing a power punch attack.
– Subject has no sonic emitters.
– Hyper Sensors are roughly the same as a Warrior Guyver
– The units control medal is only made up of 1 outer metal ring, and the centre is composed of biomaterial like the armour. The impertinence of this has yet to be determined.
– Subject also has a powerful beam weapon enclosed within the Units shoulders. When activated the shoulders open up to reveal Mega Smasher like cells but with significantly greater capacity. Allowing subject to fire a directed blast three times greater than a normal Guyvers Mega Smashers. When combined with subjects chest Mega Smashers, the total destructive energy easily rivals the full quadruple cell blast from a Grakken.