Characters' Stats Page

      These are some of the other characters that you will meet in the fanfic. Thanks to the creator of the DarkGuyverX character. Character and history of DarkGuyverX were his, but he has given me the right to make the charater what I need it to be, though the Guyver Assassin Unit was my creation, and I let him borrow it. Also, the Verbose and Kelley zoanoid types, and The Company are my own additions to the Guyver world. *** Please note that the Zorlords and the Zoalords aren't the same group of people. The Zorlords are also additions to the guyver world that I made. ***

 

Young Isis Biometal suit
Guyver4
Name: Isis (later she starts using Guyver as a last name)
Age: 19 (will always look 16)
Sex: Female
Hair: Red
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 135 lb

History: Isis grew up in an orphanage. The people who ran the orphanage could only tell her that her mother was half American, and nothing more. She is very smart, and is a whiz with computers... She also has strong abilities in telepathy, telekinesis, empathy, and seeing possible futures (though the guyver unit enhances the telepathy). She has now discovered that she is half Creator, through her father.

Guyver name and type: Guyver4, guyver assassin unit.

How long has she been a guyver: 3 years (because of the intense pain of bonding with the unit, she blocked out the memories and has only recently unblocked them to realize she is a guyver.)

About Unit: Isis has found that her unit is not a normal guyver unit. It was called the Guyver Assassin by its Creators. She had thought that her's was the only assassin unit. But has discovered that there was another unit made recently.

Differences: The control metal is not in the head of her unit, it is internal and only Isis and the Creators know the location of it. She can keep the control metal around after she has sent her guyver armor away, the metal appears in her hand and she can inspect it at her leisure. Her control metal also has a memory storage, this is how she knows of her mission and how to use the guyver unit. The weapons are 25% stronger than the weapons of any other guyver unit. The armor is also 50% stronger than any other guyver unit. The normal guyver armor allows the host to run at speeds of 250 mph, and fly at speeds of 300 mph; her unit allows her to run at 300 mph and fly at 350 mph. Isis only needs one hand to use the Pressure Cannon, so she has two, one for each hand.

Additions: Her unit is also equipped with a shield generator that will allow her to travel out of the planet's atmosphere, or at FTL speeds in the upper atmosphere. And a Long Range Faster Than Light Transmitter (the Creators wished to have the Guyver Assassin make regular reports on the progress of the mission). Isis has not seen any reason to try out either of these features. She is also not weak to the acid of the Enzyme type zoanoids, due to the fact that she helped to engineer the type and did not want their acid to harm her own unit. Isis' unit also has High Frequency Blades in the heels as well as the elbows.

Her mission: Her mission is to destroy all other guyver units, be they active or not. And to eliminate all zoanoids.

Weaknesses: Her mission to destroy all other guyver units and all zoanoids. She is compelled to complete it, and fights that compulsion, because if it is ever completed her control metal will cause her unit to melt down. Also, she has found that her control metal is hyper sensitive to teleportation. She cannot teleport while in her guyver armor without damaging her control metal. It is possible that her control metal could be completely destroyed by a teleport. Luckily for her there are no zoanoids that have the ability to teleport. Another weakness that she has discovered, and that the Creators never could have imagined would have happened, is that her control metal has developed an intelligence of its own.

About Biometal Armor: This is the armor that was created at Cronos to enhance the hyper zoanoids abilities. Isis knows that it has a mini-stinger missile launcher that opens up on the top of the right arm. The armor stores up to 50 missiles in pouches all over inside the armor, and takes five minutes to reload after it has fired 10 missiles. She also knows that it has a High Frequency Blade in the top of the left arm that extends out from the top of the left hand. This blade is not as strong as a normal guyver's blade, but then Cronos could not mimic them completely. The armor itself can withstand quite a bit of punishment, but it has no protection for the head of the wearer. Cronos has not attempted to make a second Biometal suit, they do not feel that the armor is useful, since Guyver4 could overpower the wearer anyway. They do, however, want to get the suit back from her so that she does not have that to use against them as well.

Life Span: Like all guyvers, her unit could extend her life forever, unless the control metal is destroyed or her mission is completed.

Photo of Isis' father Photo of Isis' mother


(new picture for Kelley)
Name: Janice Kelley 
Age: 23
Hyper-Zoanoid Type: Kelley
Sex: Female
Hair: Nut Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 142 lb

History: Janice Kelley's family was killed in a fire when she was three and she lived in one foster home after the other until she turned nine. At nine she found out that her mother had been a zoanoid, so she ran away to Cronos Death Valley Base. There she was transformed into a prototype hyper zoanoid that soon became known by her name. She is now the Assistant Director of Death Valley Base, and answers only to Director Johnson.

How long has she been a zoanoid: Kelley has been a hyper-zoanoid for 14 years, she was made into a hyper when she was 9 years old.

About Zoanoid Type: The Kelley type hyper zoanoid doesn't look very different from a Human, except that the eyes are catlike and they have fangs and claws. This hyper zoanoid type is one of the fastest, and most agile of all zoanoid types, and is most always a female. A rather tame hyper-zoanoid type if there ever was one. This type relies on its mental abilities, such as telepathy and telekinisis, and does not normally fight. The Kellley hyper type was modeled after the very first type of zoanoid ever made by the creators. There is also a zoanoid type that is quite similar, it is the most common type for Cronos scientists, because there is no loss of intelagence.

Her Orders: Kelley's orders come from Director Johnson only, she has orders to watch all of the new recruits to Death Valley Base, and give reports on which zoanoid type she believes that they would be best made into. She has also been told to try and find the identity of Guyver4. And to have Guyver4 captured, taken alive, at all costs. When Director Johnson is away it is Kelley that gives all of the orders at Cronos Death Valley Base. Also the Kelley type has a strange ability to recieve telepathic messages that are sent around them, even if the message wasn't meant for them.

Weakness: This hyper zoanoid has one very serious weakness, even though the Kelley type is stronger than the Zerabubus type, they do not have any specialized weapons. Also, they cannot send telepathically, only receive.

Life Span: Amazingly, the Kelley type has a longer life span than a Human. A Kelley type can live to be 130 years old, and still be in top form.



(finally located picture for Johnson)
Name: Director Johnson
Age: 85
Zoanoid Type: Zorlord
Sex: Male
Hair: Grey-Blond
Eyes: Green
Height: 6'7"
Weight: 250 lb

History: His history, like his first name, is not known by anyone but himself and the other Zorlords. It is known that he founded Death Valley Base. It is just a research and transformation center though, not a main base.

How long has he been a Zorlord: The Director has been a Zorlord for over 60 years.

About Zorlords: Zorlords control all the other zoanoids with their strong telepathy. They are very strong, and very intelegant. More information is not avalable about the Zorlords, because nobody is suicidal enough to ask them many questions. Though Director Johnson does seem to lose his temper alot less than Zorlords are renouned to. It is known that the Zorlords were an experiment in trying to remake the Zoalords. They fell short of the goal though. But remain the learders of Cronos for almost 3000 years before Cronos finally got the Zoalord's form right. Now the Zorlords are second to only the 12 Zoalords in Cronos.

His Orders: He is one of the top people in Cronos worldwide. He is not one of the 12 Zoalords that rule over Cronos though. So he does have to go by their decisions, just like any vice-presidant would go by the rulings of the Board of Directors.

Weakness: If there are any, they are very well guarded secrets. Zorlords do not do any fighting, they manage Cronos business afairs and keep all of the zoanoids under control. Although they are known for ripping people that displease them apart (they may not see this as a weakness, but Isis does). And they are not as strong as the 12 Zoalords.

Life Span: It is not known how long a Zorlord can live for. It is rumored that there is a Zorlord that is about 3000 years old, but only the Zorlords themselves would know if that is true.



Name: Nilla Sandstone 
Age: 12
Sex: Female
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Blue
Height: 4'10"
Weight: 100 lb

History: Nilla is the adopted daughter of Isis. Her father died when she was four years old, and her mother died only resently when zoanoids attacked Nilla's girl scouts group. She did most of the cooking and cleaning because her mother was always working, so she is a better cook than Isis. Nilla doesn't like zoanoids, with Kelley and Micheal as the exceptions. She also has strong mental talents that Isis hopes to be able to train her to use. Other than Isis herself, Nilla is the only one that Isis knows of that has a telekinitic ability strong enough for her to be able to teleport.

Future: Ok, so this is a look into the future of where I want to take this fanfic. Nilla at 12 learns how to use the hand granade. She gets her first one as a birthday gift from Micheal, and learns quickly that zoanoids don't take well to being blown up. At 13 years old, Nilla is as feared by the zoanoids as Guyver4 is; and with her zoanoid pet, she is practically unstoppable. At 16 years old, the zoanoids' worst nightmare comes true; Nilla gets a guyver unit from Isis for her birthday.



Name: Micheal Bane 
Age: Over a thousand years old
Zoanoid Type: Verbose
Sex: Male
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 167 lb

History: Micheal was born some time in or before the Bronze Age to a Verbose zoanoid who was a lord in the land where they lived, and to a gutter whore. His father was one of the original zoanoids that were made by the creaters when Humans were first being made. He came to work for Cronos when he was only 12, and became a Verbose, like his father when he was 18. His body has not aged since that time. He does admit that at one point in his past, that he was a lord over a land or two... He will not however admit to just how old he is.

How long has he been a zoanoid: Micheal has been a Verbose since he was 18 years old.

About Zoanoid Type: They do not look too different from Humans, only have claws, fangs, and eyes that are slited and glow yellowish in the dark. It is hard to keep anything from the Verbose. They do not call themselves zoanoids, they are the Verbose, the first type of zoanoid that the creators made. There are not many zoanoids now that can go against the wishes of a Verbose, unless it directly conflicts with the orders of a Zorlord, or more importantly one of the 12 Zoalords. This is the zoanoid type that Kelley's hyper zoanoid form was made to resemble. They are also the zoanoids that Humans once pinned the title of vampires on. The Verbose can only feed off of blood and some other liquids (such as orange juice).

His Orders: He no longer works for Cronos; instead he works for a secret organization of zoanoids that are lead only by the Verbose, and are immune to the control of the Zorlords and Zoalords. He also spends his days with Nilla, as her sitter and her bodyguard.

Weakness: They are as strong as the Kelley type hyper zoanoids, and as smart as the Zoalords. They do not fight, unless provoked, and this in itself is a serious weakness. Sometimes they will not fight back until it is too late to save their own lives; unless they are protecting someone they see as an innocent. They are almost always completely against fighting, though they will order their followers to fight if they see it as necissary. He is also developing a crush on Nilla, and is deathfully afraid that Isis will find out about it and want him dead.

Life Span: It is not known how long a Verbose can live... It is only known that no Verbose has died of old age, or ever gotten even a single grey hair.



Name: Terran
Age: Few years
Sex: Male
Race: Bobcat
Zoanoid Type: Saber-toothed Tiger

History:Terran was raised in Cronos Death Valley Base labs. He has never know what it was like to be free. Then Cronos managed to get the zoanoid process to take hold in him, like it had never done in any other animal. They were very happy, but soon found that they couldn't successfully replicate the animal type again. They gave up on trying to transform animals, and gave up on Terran. But Isis decided that he could be the answer to her problem of having to find Nilla a pet.



Name: Christopher Todd 
Age: 14 years old (few months old, a clone)
Zoanoid Type: Ramothis
Sex: Male
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'
Weight: 115 lb

History: His history is not well known. He was told that he was forced into becoming a zoanoid, and it is thought that he may still have family alive somewhere. He has been told that his family all died in a plane crash that he survived. And due to this he has been in a coma. The truth of his past is that he is a clone of Director Johnson, and that Johnson wanted a spy in Isis' home. Even though he has control over his actions now, Jonhson can see and hear everything that Christopher does, and can take control of Christopher whenever he wishes.

How long has he been a zoanoid: He has been a zoanoid for almost 1 year.

About Zoanoid Type: The Ramothis type zoanoid is one of Cronos' most common types of zoanoid. It is normally just a grunt soldier and the type looks like some really strange monkey man crossbreed. Their strength is impressive, even as zoanoids go. And their speed is something to marvel at when compared to some of the other zoanoids.

His Orders: Seeing as he can hardly remember what day of what year it is... He doesn't have any orders. He is told that he is to just do everything that Dr. Isis tells him to do.

Weakness: The main weakness is that he can't remember up from down right now. Due to an accident in his original transformation, his mind took a vacation. Isis was able to bring intelegace back into his mind, but she now has the job of making him smart again. And learning just how much she has managed to waken his mind...

Life Span: The lifespan of the Ramothis type zoanoid is the same lifespan of a normal human.



Name: Jason Yamamoto 
Age: 15
Sex: Male
Hair: Brown, short
Eyes: Hazel, mostly green
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 135 lb

History: Jason was raised by a man and woman that had found him on thier doorstep when he was 1 1/2 years old. His 'mother' was a weapons expert, and trained him in weapons work; and his 'father' was a martial arts expert, and trained him in the martial arts. He was schooled at home, and has never had that much contact with other people. His 'parents' told him that they weren't his real parents, and that they were aliens, on his 12th birthday. They also told him of the guyvers, zoanoids, and that his 'mother' had once had a brother. This 'uncle' of his had married an American, and Isis was their daughter, but that he died before she was born.

Guyver name and type: DarkGuyverX, assassin guyver unit type.

How long has he been a guyver: 1 year.

About Unit: He was told by his 'parents' that his was the second Guyver Assassin unit. And that it would be the very last unit ever made by the Creators.

Differences: The control metal is not located in the head of his unit, but in his heart. His control metal has a memory storage, but it did not activate until after his bonded with his unit (unlike Isis' metal, its memory was always active). His armor is 50% stronger than the normal guyver unit. The normal guyver armor allows the host to run at speeds of 250 mph, and fly at speeds of 300 mph; his unit allows him to run at 300 mph and fly at 350 mph. He only needs one hand to use the Pressure Cannon, so he has two, one for each hand.

Additions: His unit is also equipped with a shield generator that will allow him to travel out of the planet's atmosphere, and a Long Range Faster Than Light Transmitter (his 'parents' wanted him to stay in touch, because they were going back to thier home world). Also he has two High Frequency Blades that extend from each of his forearms, two smaller ones that extend from each of his shins, and two in each of his heels.

His mission: His mission is to find Guyver4 and help her complete her mission to destroy all other guyver units and zoanoids.

Weakness: His main weakness is that he is only supposed to HELP Guyver4 complete her mission. He cannot do it alone. So, he has to first convence Isis to start completing her own mission. (Fell very sorry for this kid, he has a real job cut out for him.)

Life Span: Like all guyvers, his unit can extend his life forever, unless his control metal is destroied, or he finally annoys Guyver4 one too many times.



Name: Kitty Bryant 
Age: 21 years old
Sex: Female
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 130 lb

History: Kitty was a young girl when she first came in contact with Cronos. Zoanoids came to her father's work, the day that her father had decided to take her on a tour. Her father had been a detective and was beginning to teach her the business. The zoanoids killed her father, and the people that worked with him. The only reason that she lived was because her father made her hide.

Her goals: Kill as many zoanoids as she can, and find out how to destroy Cronos forever.

Weakness: She has a kick-zoanoid-butt fetish. For a human, that can become quite a weakness.

Life Span: Normal lifespan for a human, though she might not live to old age, fighting Cronos.



Name: David Tate 
Age: 24 years old
Zoanoid Type: Ramothis
Sex: Male
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue-grey
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 157 lb

History: David is the typical zoanoid. He was made a zoanoid by Cronos, against his will. But not so typically, David left Cronos. This renegade isn't alone though. There are many zoanoids that have faked thier deaths, and become renegades; many more than anyone in Cronos knows. After he faked his death, David was contacted by other renegades, and introduced to Verbose Bane. He learned about The Company and soon became a willing employee. The Company has been his life since.

How long has he been a zoanoid: He has been a zoanoid for 5 years.

About Zoanoid Type: The Ramothis type zoanoid is one of Cronos' most common types of zoanoid. It is normally just a grunt soldier and the type looks like some really strange monkey man crossbreed. Their strength is impressive, even as zoanoids go. And their speed is something to marvel at when compared to some of the other zoanoids.

His Orders: Verbose Bane has given him orders; like most the zoanoids in The Company, he is to watch after Guyver4 whenever he can. Also, he is to do everything within his power to get Isis to join the cause of The Company.

Weakness: He is developing a strong attraction for Isis, and wishes to do everything in his power to help her. He doesn't seem to think of this as a weakness, but when he volunters to be a test subject in one of her experiments; well, there are more than a few zoanoids in The Company that think he has lost his mind.

Life Span: The lifespan of the Ramothis type zoanoid is the same lifespan of a normal human.



Name: Jewls Yamamoto
Age: appears 16 (clone of Isis)
Sex: Male
Hair: Red
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 135 lb

History: When Isis leaves Cronos, Director Johnson attemps to clone her. But cloning a Creator isn't always an easy task, and sometimes they come out slightly wrong. Like sometimes the clones aren't the same sex as the donor. When Jewls woke up in Cronos, he only had a few of Isis' childhood memories. And it came as a great shock, for someone who's only memories were of an eleven year old girl to wake up being a 16 year old boy.

About clones and cloning: Cloning a human is easy for Cronos. They can choose whether to make the clone the same sex as the donor, or not. They can also choose how old the clone will appear to be, and how much of the donor's memories that the clone will have. Cloning a Creator is very different however. The outcome of such a cloning is never known. Of all the known clonings of Creators that Cronos has done: one has come out looking like the donor but without any of the donor's memories or mental powers and was only a 3 year old child (Agito - clone of Isis' father); one came out as the oposite sex, and without any of the donor's memories though she has a good deal of the donor's mental talents, also this clone was a baby; the last one (Jewls - clone of Isis) came out as the oposite sex, his eyes aren't the same color, he has most of the same mental powers, and of all the known clones he is the only one that has any of the donors memories at all.

Weakness: He is as close to a perfect cloning of a Creator, or half-Creator, that Cronos has ever made. But he doesn't like Cronos, and is in hiding right now. He is afraid of getting Isis involved in his life, and afraid not to at the same time.

Life Span: Jewls has the typical lifespan of a Creator. Which means that he could outlive the sun...



Back to Guyver4 FanFiction