Brother for Guyver

Isis' clone?

      Director Johnson stepped out of the tube as the liquid drained away. His mind was still fuzzy and tired from the many days that he had spent inside of the mind merging. The other Zorlords were stepping out of similar tanks. Once again Johnson reflected on how limited his Zorlord body seemed to be. If he had been a Zoalord, he never would have needed to be suspended in the fluid tank to merge his mind with the others. "I take it that we are all in agreement. The 12 should be told about Isis Guyver right away."

      One of the few female Zorlords looked over at him. "We can tell that you don't wish to have this Isis person harmed. But we do believe that she is a danger to Cronos. And it will be left up to the Zoalords to decide what is done about her. You must see that this is the best course of action."

      Director Johnson grabbed a towel, and began to dry the bluish liquid off of himself. "I can see that, or I wouldn't have called this meeting. What I don't see is why she has wasted this much of her time inside Cronos, if all she wishes to do is destroy it. She spent the last three years studying to be a lab technician in a genetics lab. Then, in the first few months of working in Cronos Japan, she learned enough about the zoanoid processing to make better equipment for it. In the few months that she has been at Cronos Death Valley, she has come up with a way to safely send a zoanoid through the zoanoid processing again."

      One of the older Zorlords looked over at Johnson, while he himself was dressing. "And that is exactly why we are sending you to the council yourself. Johnson, you know more about what this Isis has done in Cronos than anyone. You also know what she has done as Guyver4. You can answer any and ever question that the 12 will have for you."

      Director Johnson nodded. He wasn't looking forward to going before the Council of 12. Even if the rumors were true, and three of them were in Japan right now. Nine Zoalords were still nine too many Zoalords to be in the same room with him. He was beginning to think that it would have been better if he had just killed Isis himself.

      When Johnson arrived back at Cronos Death Valley. He exited the helicopter and saw Kelley waiting for him. It always made him feel better, knowing that she was always here for him. "Give me a report, Janice. What has our young Doctor Isis been up to?"

      Kelley got a worried look on her face, and he could tell that she hadn't been sleeping very well lately. "I don't know what Isis has been doing lately. She hasn't been in to work for days, not since the day you left. She worked that day, then told some people that she was going to a special party. The next day, she had vanished."

      Johnson led the way inside, and then to his office. He sat down and looked around the room. "Janice, leave me alone for a little, I need time to think over this. I will call you when I need you again." He watched her leave, then closed his eyes. With his eyes closed, he began looking out of the eyes of his young clone.

      Christopher Todd sighed and chewed on his sandwitch very slowly. He seemed to have little appetite. Isis hadn't come back from work days ago. Even though he knew that she had something planned to do in the city that night, that didn't explain her not returning. And Nilla had gone off with Micheal. He said that he was taking her to her new school. But Nilla hadn't returned home that day either.

      Johnson opened his eyes. So, Isis did find out about him being a spy. Or at least she suspected Christopher of being a spy. He sighed. What will I do now? I have to go before the Council of 12 in only a few hours, and now I don't even know where Isis Guyver has gone.

      The idea came to him quickly. He hadn't thought that the information would ever do him any good. But now, he could use the information he had gotten out of the mind of Micheal Bane. The only information that Johnson had ever been able to get out of the mind of that Verbose. Johnson pushed a button. "Janice, come to my office now."

      Kelley was there in less than a minute. She knew that something was up, but didn't have the slightest idea about what the Director could be thinking. "Yes, Director Johnson?"

      "Janice, I want you to send a group of our strongest zoanoids to an appartment. Tell them that their orders are to kidnap the child there, and to kill all other occupants." He knew that Kelley wouldn't like what he was planning, if she knew what it was.

      Kelley nodded. "Of course, Director Johnson. Is there any particular reason why we need this child? Do we need the child completely unharmed?" This seemed a little strange to her. The Director didn't usually send zoanoids out to kidnap anyone, let alone a child.

      Johnson looked at Kelley for a moment. "The reasons are known to me. That is all you need to know. As for unharmed, yes. Tell them that they are not to harm the child."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Isis sat near the back of the small cave. Most of the night had past, but she wasn't tired. Her mind was on the control metal that was sitting infront of her. She had told the others that she would take the first watch, because they didn't feel like they were completly safe from Cronos, even here. The last of the ice that the control metal was encased in had melted away hours ago. But the control metal had yet to begin the regeneration of its host. Isis had thought that she would be meeting her father while the others slept, but now that it was almost morning, she was wondering if the metal was damaged in some way.

      The contol metal started to move, very slowly at first, then it rocked back and forth more quickly. Isis gasped, and watched with anticipation. She was about to meet her father, this was why she had come on this mission. This was why she had indangered her job at Cronos Death Valley. She did it to retrieve her father, and now she was about to meet him.

      Agito woke up slowly to the sounds of soft sobbing. He sat up and looked around, the first rays of sunlight were coming into the cave. Even with the light coming in, it was not easy to see where the sobbing was coming from. In the back of the small cave, he could see Isis sitting hugging her knees to her chest. He moved over to sit beside her. "Isis? Is something wrong?"

      Isis didn't say anything, she only pointed to a spot on the cave floor infront of her. Agito looked at what she was pointing at and sighed. The contol metal that they had gone to retrieve had not regenerated its host. It had instead regenerated its dormat state. Isis began to sob a bit louder.

      Agito put his arms around Isis and held her as she cried. He felt a slight need to cry himself. Sho was the next one to wake, and he poked Jason to get him to wake. "Hey, Agito? I thought that you said that you didn't like Isis that way?" Sho said as he was wiping the sleep from his eyes.

      Jason looked over and saw Agito holding Isis. "Isis? Are you alright? Why are you crying?" He moved over to stand beside them.

      Sho noticed it before Jason did. "Jason, look. Its a G-unit, not a guyver. But that doesn't look like the G-unit that I bonded to. I think that Cronos must have found a way to remove the DNA of the host from the control metal." Now Sho felt bad about what he had said when he woke up. "Isis, I am sorry."

      Jason looked down at the G-unit. "That is a Hunter Guyver unit. My parents told me that only someone with Advent DNA could bond to a Hunter Guyver unit. Isis, there were only three Hunter Guyvers on this world, my parents, and your father. This was his unit..."

      Agito still held Isis while he looked up at Jason. "Are you sure that there were only three of them? This couldn't be one that never had a host?" But he knew that it wasn't the case.

      Isis sighed, and she sobbed one last time. "It is, or was, my father's unit. There were only four Advents left on this world when the others left. One went missing a long time ago, the other two left, and this is all that is left of my father." She reached slowly over and picked up the G-unit. "Agito, you and Sho go back to Japan. Jason and I have to get back. I don't know how long that Director Johnson will be gone. So, we will part here."

      Agito looked at Isis. She was standing up, and starting to move towards the mouth of the cave. "Isis, are you going to be alright?"

      Isis turned around, the G-unit in her hand. "Agito, thank you. And thank you too, Sho. After the first battle, you did very well. If not for the two of you, I wouldn't have my father's G-unit back. I will keep in touch." She called for her guyver unit to come to her, and flew away.

      It was the first time that Sho had seen Isis call her guyver unit. He watched with awe when her guyver unit snapped up around her without the destuctive globe of energy that normally accumpanied his and Agito's change.

      "Jason, you take care of her. She doesn't look like she is taking this at all well. I don't think that she will do anything stupid, but I don't know if she will be up to protecting herself if something were to come up." Agito looked after Guyver4 as she flew off.

      Jason nodded and called his own guyver unit. Again, Sho watched on in awe as no globe of destruction appeared. "That is amazing. I wonder why you don't have an energy sphere appearing around you when you call your guyver unit."

      "Well, it is simple enough. Our units are just stronger than your's. So, we don't need the added protection of the energy sphere. When we call our guyver units, the energy that would have made the sphere instead goes into our units. So not only are our units stronger than your's, they also have more power. Your unit isn't as effective." DarkGuyverX looked from Sho to Agito. "Don't worry about it. I will take care of Isis." And then he flew off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Nilla sat in Micheal's easy chair, in the living room of his appartment. She couldn't help but worry about if Isis was alright, and when she would get back. "Micheal, do you think that Mom is okay?"

      Micheal sighed, Nilla had been asking that same question for days now. "Nilla, I have told you this before, and the answer hasn't changed. I don't know if Isis is alright or not. But I don't think that she is dead." He was sitting at a desk and typing on a laptop computer. He reached over and turned off the computer. "Look, why don't we go for a walk in the park. The one near here isn't used that often this time of day. So we should have some time to ourselves. Won't that be nice?"

      "A walk in the park, with you? I would love that, Micheal. Just let me grab my bag." Nilla ran into the guestroom, and picked up her bag. A single granade fell out of the bag, and she quickly replaced it. I wonder if Micheal knows what I have in this bag anyway. She then ran back out into the living room. "Ready."

      The two started to walk out of the apartment, when Terran got in the way of the door. "Nilla, take Terran outside? Nilla going outside without Terran?" The bobcat hadn't liked being shutup in the apartment this long.

      "Of course you can come with us. Silly cat. Come on, or we won't get there before the business people get out for lunch." Nilla, Micheal and Terran left the apartment, chattering at eachother about how great it would be to walk in the park.

      A group of zoanoids watched the three leaving the apartment. The one that was the leader of the group looked at the others. "It looks like we aren't going to get to kill them in the apartment. So, we will follow them." He pointed to two of the group. "You go look in the apartment and see that there aren't any others."

      The zoanoid team split up, most of them were following their targets. They watched the girl petting the bobcat behind its ears, and the man and girl holding hands as they entered the park. One of the other zoanoids smiled. "I know this park. It is pretty empty this time of day. I also know who that guy is. It is Micheal Bane."

      "That is Verbose Bane, isn't it. Well, why do you think the Director would want us to kill Verbose Bane, and kidnap some kid he has with him?" A third one spoke up. "Wait a second, I know who that kid is too. That is Nilla Sandstone, Doc Isis' daughter. She was accually living at the base for about a month. I met her once, and she doesn't like zoanoids that much."

      The leader sighed. "What would the Director want with Doc Isis' kid anyway? I don't know. I don't really care either. Look, we were sent to kidnap the kid, and kill anyone in the apartment. Since they left the apartment, then we will just have to kill anyone with the kid."

      The zoanoid that had met Nilla spoke up again. "You have to be kidding. You haven't met Doc Isis yet, have you? Look, we were also told that we were to bring the kid in completly unharmed. And if you know what is good for you, you won't even scratch this kid. Doc Isis is the one that came up with the retransformation process. I don't even want to think what she could do to a guy if she were mad at him. Your next zoanoid form could be that of a grub."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Isis landed just outside of her neghborhood. The desert gave her a little cover from people catching site of her in her guyver armor. She sent her armor away, and sat down on a large rock. Dead, my father really is dead. She looked at the Hunter G-unit that she held in her hand.

      "So, you thought that he was dead before. It never seemed to bother you then. Look, get over it. You should have known that it wasn't likely that his unit could have stayed with Cronos and remain undamaged. You are just lucky that the unit has repaired itself." Her control metal replied.

      "You leave me alone. I don't have anything to say to you. Why didn't you tell me that I had died? Why didn't you tell me?"

      "What do I look like, your personal secretary? I don't have to tell you anything, if I don't feel like it. You should really try and get ahold of yourself before you go to pick up that kid that you are claiming. She might get upset if she sees you so down." Metal tried to comfort her.

      Isis smiled slightly. "Nilla will understand my being a little upset. I had expected to be meeting my father. Now, what do I have to show for anything? I found out that I have died, and I have a Hunter G-unit. A unit that won't even bond to anyone that doesn't have Creator DNA. That isn't what I had hoped to be bringing home at all."

      "Well, then maybe you should just stop getting your hopes up. I know I have. I am beginning to think that you won't complete your mission at all. I don't think that you even care why you were given the mission in the first place." Metal sounded like it was trying to play hurt.

      "Okay, fine then, Metal. Why would I be given such a horrible mission in the first place? What could my father have been thinking?" Isis wasn't really in the mood to argue.

      Isis heard some kind of sound in her head, it sounded strangly like someone clearing their throut. "Your father was the Advent that created the assassin unit. He was a very smart man. Jasons parents were only assistants in the project. The reason that he decided to make the assassin unit was very simple. He knew that there were still other sites on this world where guyver units could be found. And he knew that there were people that would exploit those units. Your father didn't want them to fall into the wrong hands. So he designed the perfect weapon. One that would destroy the other weapons, and then destroy itself."

      "And then destroy itself?" Isis' eyes got very wide. "Do you mean to tell me that if all the guyver units are destroied, I will destory myself?"

      Metal made another strange sound in her mind, this one like a sigh. "No, I will destroy you, not you will destroy you. It is my function. And no again, it isn't when just all the guyvers are destroyed. You have to kill all the zoanoids too. Your father wanted to prevent a great wrong from coming to be. Just think about it, if a Zoalord was to get ahold of a guyver unit? What country could stand up to them. The assassin unit was designed to make sure that never happened. And if it did, there is a Remover unit inside of the armor."

      Isis sighed. "Well, that is good to know. Even if I don't know where it is, or how to use it. But maybe you are right about my mission being a good thing. Just in part. I will do whatever I can to make sure that no Zoalord gets a guyver unit. But I am not going to go around killing people. That isn't something that I could bring myself to do."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      The zoanoids waited for Micheal and Nilla to walk deeper into the park, and then they surounded them. The leader of the zoanoid group spoke. "You are coming with us, little girl." Then he motioned for all of his men to transform. The zoanoid team numbered seven.

      Micheal looked at the seven zoanoids that had decided to attack him while he was with Nilla. Then he heard what they had said, that they wanted to take Nilla with them. That means that they didn't come after me, but her. Why? Why would they come after Isis' daughter, unless they knew about her actions against the base that held her father's control metal. "You realize that I am not going to let you take her from me, don't you?"

      Nilla gulpped as she watched the zoanoids changing form. She did her best not to remember the last time she saw a group of zoanoids shifting. That was when her mother was killed, and when she first met Isis. She wouldn't give up meeting Isis for the world, but it did still hurt that her mother had died. "I am not going anywhere with you things. Do you have any idea who I am?" Maybe she could mention Isis, and they would think better or this attack.

      One of the zoanoids moved forward. "We know who you are, Nilla Sandstone. We also know who you are too, Verbose Bane. But we have our orders. And you are going to come with us. Unless you think that one Verbose is going to fight, and win against the seven of us." They all began to attack then.

      Micheal became very angry. One of his own men, one of the spies that The Company had in Cronos, was being sent against him. And he was being sent to kidnap Nilla, of all the things that he could have been ordered to do. Micheal's eyes began to glow, two of his front teeth lengthened into true fangs, and his fingernails became sharp claws. "Oh, I will fight you. And I don't believe that you will win. I will not let you take her!" He yelled as he moved between the zoanoids and Nilla.

      Nilla looked around, somehow not believing that Micheal to take on all seven of the zoanoids and live. "I have a plan. Lets get out of here, Terran. We may be able to get away from them, and into a populated area. I will see you back at the resturant that we ate at last night, Micheal." With that the girl and cat took off running, as fast as Nilla's legs could carry her, away from the fight.

      Micheal heard Nilla say that she was going to run for a populated spot. That sounded like a good plan to him, so he didn't say anything to her when she ran off. He knew that she would keep to her word, and meet him at the resturant, if they both made it out of this fight okay. But his hopes for that dropped when he noticed that three of the seven zoanoids had followed Nilla and Terran. Micheal only hoped that Nilla could run fast enough, and that Terran really could protect her. He was a bit relieved when he noted that one of the three that went after Nilla, was the Company spy.

      Nilla and Terran ran as fast as Nilla could go. "Terran, I don't think that I can keep this up much longer. I don't think that we are going to make it to a populated area. What are we going to do? I know that there are zoanoids behind us." She spoke to the cat with her mind, because she was running out of breath.

      Terran stopped his running and turned to look behind them. "If not make to safe place. Nilla, Terran, fight!" He saw the three zoanoids coming, and his shape began to grow. Terran, the only non-human zoanoid, was changing forms. The zoanoids that were chasing them stopped about ten feet from where Terran was standing.

      Nilla stopped too, and reached into her bag for the one thing that she knew could help Terran in this battle, her grenade. Micheal had given it to her for her birthday. She hadn't thought that she would have to use the gift so soon. But she also hadn't thought that she would never have need of it. One of the zoanoids spoke. "So, that is where the zoa-beast got off to. I hadn't known that Doc Isis had taken the beast home with her. Is she in the habit of taking home zoanoids?"

      "No, she isn't in the habit of bring zoanoids home. And if you must know, not that it will do you any good, Terran is my pet. Not mother's. Terran, you can eat them if you wish." Nilla said in a snarl as she backed away from what she knew was going to be a horrible battle. She only hoped that Terran could take care of himself.

      Terran, now a saber-toothed tiger, jumped at the closest of the three zoaniods. The zoanoid tried to move out of the way of the jump, only to find the zoa-beast was too fast. Terran bit into the zoanoid's shoulder with his now very long fangs. A second zoanoid reached around the first and grabbed Terran by the neck, pulling him off of the now very hurt zoanoid.

      Nilla watched the fight for only a moment before she knew exactly the best way to help. "Terran, get away from those two. Now!" She threw the grenade hard as she ran right between the two zoanoids that were busy with Terran. The grenade landed deep in the first zoanoid's wounded shoulder.

      The third zoanoid saw what Nilla had done, and moved quickly after her and Terran. "You can't get away that easily, Nilla. Why don't you just give up?" He called after her as he tried to catch up to her. Nilla and Terran kept running, both knowing what would happen if they slowed down now. The third zoanoid also knew what would happen, and was just as happy to chase them.

      The first zoanoid was trying to get the grenade out of his shoulder, with the help of the second. They didn't give any thought to what was about to happen to them, only to the fact that they had to get the grenade out of the wound and away from them before it went off. Some distance away, Nilla and Terran stopped, both out of breath. Just as the zoanoid chasing them caught up to them, the grenade went off. "Well, it looks like your little friends aren't going to be of any help to you now. So what are you going to do?" Nilla asked.

      The zoanoid smiled. "Well, aren't you a smart little girl? Was that the grenade that Verbose Bane gave you for your birthday? Yes, I guess that it was at that. I bet that he didn't even know that you carried it around with you." He stepped closer. "Now just take it easy. I am not going to hurt you. I wouldn't be that stupid. To get both the Verbose and Dr. Isis mad at me. But I am going to have to take you back to the base."

      Nilla looked over at Terran and then back at the zoanoid. "You mean that you aren't going to hurt me?" Then she blinked. There was something very different about this zoanoid. "Hey, you are a renegade, aren't you? Just like that guy that Mom has been going off with lately."

      The zoanoid smiled. "That's right, I am. I know David quite well. I also know Verbose Bane, and I won't let anything happen to you while you are at Cronos. I am sure as soon as Dr. Isis gets back from her mission, that she will come and get you. But for now, I have to take you back. If I didn't, then Director Johnson would know that there was something up with me. And that wouldn't be good for me at all. So, please, come with me. You can send your little pet back to Verbose Bane's appartment. That way he knows that you are safe."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Director Johnson didn't like leaving his base in the shape that it was in. With Isis Guyver off doing who knew what, more than likely against Cronos' interests; and his most trusted aid starting to try and keep secrets from him. This was no time to take his mind off making such problems go away. Yet, wasn't going to the Council of 12 helping to fix that? Or would even they not know what to do about Isis Guyver. Yeah, sure, they would know. They have never even seen an Advent. None of them, except maybe Alkenphel. And as far as anyone knows he is in Japan right now. Having to take care of one of the other of the 12. Well, at least I know that even the Council has its problems. Johnson couldn't help but think again about Isis. He had very mixed feelings about telling the Council about her.

      From the moment he had first seen Isis, something had struck him. Something in the very depths of his being had been awakened. It wasn't like anything that he had ever felt before. And he couldn't even describe it to himself. But there was some part of him that wanted to do anything in his power to help Isis do whatever she wished to do. Even if it meant going against all of Cronos, and the Council itself. But that was the strangest part. Johnson had never once thought about going against Cronos. He had never thought that he could harbor such thoughts. Yet, where Isis was concerned, he could, and did think such thoughts.

      Isis Guyver, what have you done to me? Do you have this affect on everyone? Is this something to do with your Advent blood? And how am I going to find out about it, before this feeling makes me do something that I will regret? He hadn't any idea. But he was going to have to find out, and soon. The Council would ask him such things. And then what answers would he have for them, if he had none for himself.

      When Johnson was taken to the Council's meeting room, he saw a large circle table, and nine men sitting around it. Three of the very fancy seats were empty, but that didn't make him feel any better. One of the Zoalords looked over at him. "Director Johnson, you have never before brought us bad news. Why the long face?"

      Johnson sighed, and for a moment wasn't sure if he could get the words out of his mouth. "Sirs, I am afraid that this time I do have bad news for you. You have all heard that there is a female guyver, that has shown up in our area. That this female guyver calls herself Guyver4, and that she has been bothering my base more than any other." He took a very deep breath before going on. "I know the reasons behind her paying so much attention to the area around Death Valley Base."

      The Zoalord that spoke to him blinked. "You know why this Guyver4 has been paying such close attention to Death Valley Base? Well, how could this be bad news, Director Johnson?"

      "It is bad news, Sirs. Very bad news in fact. I know who Guyver4 really is. She is the young scientist that was transfered from Japan to Death Valley. It gets even worse. Isis is also the one that has come up with the answers for the retransformation process, and she seems to have locked out the machines so that only she can start them up. We don't fully understand half of what she did, but she can reproduce the results ever time.

      "Sirs, that isn't the worst part of it either. I have learned that Isis is the daughter of the Advent Guyver captured by Cronos almost 20 years ago." He didn't know how this was going to be taken, and could only hope that the Council wouldn't think him some way to blame for this.

      "You say that this Isis, this Guyver4, is an Advent? The daughter of an Advent? Yes, we knew that the Advent Guyver that was captured had a Human wife. We also knew that the woman was pregnant. We hadn't known the the baby was truely the Advent's child. This does seem to be a problem, if this Advent's child is anything like the Advent was. You may leave us now, Director Johnson. I am sure that you have much work to get done." The Zoalord then turned his attention away from Johnson, and the Director quickly left.

      When Director Johnson was on the helicopter on his way back to Death Valley Base, he allowed himself to breath more freely. I have to find some way of getting into Isis' files. The plan we have now may be just the thing that we need. But if I weren't so desperate, I wouldn't even have thought about waking that woman up. I would have had her killed, mind-wipe or not; and would have killed that doctor for keeping her alive this long myself. If she is the only way to get into Isis' files, then I can wait to kill her. I only hope that she doesn't make things even more complicated. I don't need anything else to go wrong.

      He thought about what he could possibly do to make sure that Isis remained working for Cronos. Kidnapping her daughter didn't seem like the best way, but what else could he do at this point. He couldn't very well just clone Isis, the way that Cronos cloned some of their other scientists to keep them loyal to Cronos. Afterall, a clone's memories could be programed quite effectively, and any disloyal thoughts could be erased. That would leave only the scientist's knowlege, and the clone would be very loyal to Cronos.

      But it had been proven that you couldn't clone an Advent. But Isis isn't really and Advent. Is she? She is an Advent's child, but wouldn't that mean that she had enough Human in her to make cloning her a little easier? The thought kept running around in Johnson's mind the entire flight back to the base.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      DarkGuyverX landed near where he knew that Isis was, and sent his guyver armor away. I don't know what to say to Isis. I don't know if there is anything that I can say that will help her pain. He sighed to himself and watched Isis sitting on the large rock, from a distance. Then he saw something that caught his eye. A young woman was walking toward them, from the direction of Isis' neighborhood.

      The young woman had black hair and black eyes, and she was dressed in jeans and a T-shirt. Kitty Bryant walked with purpose towards the two that she had overheard talking in the resturant. She had spent this time researching them, and was now ready to either ask them to join her fight against Cronos, or to kill them. "You are Isis, and Jason Yamamoto? I am a detective, Kitty Bryant. I have something that I have to talk to you both about."

      Jason moved closer to Isis, not liking the look in this young woman's eyes. She seemed so cold, and hard. "If you have something important to say, then don't waste time. Just say it, and get it over with."

      Isis didn't look up. Not up at Kitty, and not back at Jason. "You have come to try and see which side we are on. And to kill us if we aren't on your side. Is that correct?" Her voice was no more than a whisper that the wind carried.

      Kitty didn't flinch, even though she didn't expect this girl to know her plans. "I have come for just that. I know that both of you are bonded to this alien armor that Cronos calls guyver armor. I also know that up until a few weeks ago, when Jason came to find you, that there were still some of these aliens living on Earth. I don't know, however, what these aliens have to do with Cronos. And I want to know which side you are on. Now, if you don't mind. After all, you are the one that said lets not waste any time."

      "Blunt, and to the point. Well, if you must truly know. I am one of those aliens too. Well, half alien at least. And those aliens are the reason why there is a Cronos. If you want to know who's side I am on... I am on my own side. And whether or not I destroy Cronos is up to me, and only me. So why don't you and Jason go off and talk about how good the world will be if Cronos ever is destroyed, and leave me alone. I don't have time for Humans right now. Not even the guyver ones." Isis kept her head down, as a single tear trailed down her cheek.

      Jason nodded, understanding that Isis needed time alone. "Miss Bryant, my cousin will make her choices in her own time. But as for me, I am against Cronos. All the way. Come, I have a key to Isis' house, and it is right over there a ways. We will go and wait for her there. You can wait for a little while for her answer, can't you? She really is in a great deal of pain right now. She just found out that her father, who was captured by Cronos before she was born, is dead."

      Kitty didn't know why she should believe the two, but something about the way that Isis was acting, made her willing to give the girl time. "Very well. I will go with you to her house. But I will not wait for very long. I will have my answer soon."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      This is the end of the twelveth installment of Guyver4's adventures. Sorry that it took so long to get this chapter up, but I was waiting for a friend to get her own spin-off chapter written. I hope that you will all look for the link to her fanfic off of my main page, and read her additions to my Guyver4 World. And don't forget to look forward to the thirteenth installment.

Written by Guyver4, Anita E. Singley

To chapter thirteen

Back to Guyver4 FanFiction