Warrior GuyverC Fan-Fiction
Disclaimer This is a Fanfic based on the "Guyver", a character created by Yoshiki Takaya, and contains violent situations and adult language.
Title Northern War
Part 1: Ambush!
Author Matt Bellamy
Forum Contact  

  
 

A month has passed since the fall of the main Chronos base in Canada and much has changed since then. The U.S. had established a new joint secondary base of operations with the Canadian government and equipped it with an R & D facility, complete with access to the latest U.S. technological developments. This along with the establishment of many new U.S. armor manufacturing plants in secure locations scattered around the Canadian territories has allowed Canada to arm much of their military with U.S. Blue Armors and secured Canada sufficiently to allow them to safely supply the U.S. with additional resources, supplies, and extra armor units to help the fight against Chronos, but recently an energy spike of unknown source had been detected by a U.S. spy satellite, emanating from a location somewhere from the far north of Canada. Military scouts were sent to investigate but all have disappeared in the vicinity of the signals source. There can be no doubt that Chronos has set up a new base of operations in this area. . .
 
 

Meanwhile, at the new Canadian R & D facility . . .
 

The Robo Armour, that had been created by Chronos, has been under a lot of

testing. The scientists quickly realized that the armour possessed organic components that formed a semi-bondable neuro link around the wearer during use. This would explain why the user has almost instant control with the armour, as the armour becomes an extension of the users own nervous system, but would have the disadvantage of giving the user pain whenever the armour was damaged, just as if the user him/her self were similarly damaged. The scientists also found that except for the organic components that it was easy to reproduce in its current state. The lack of the originals organic components though, severely crippled the armours effectiveness. Fortunately they had access to the new armour technology the U.S. was currently planning on using in their new Green Armor units. This allowed them to replace the missing organic components with suitable replacements. However they decided to experiment with it, as the armours were still inferior to the U.S. Green armor specs, to see if they could make it more powerful and function more like an actual Guyver. So after days of designing and redesigning that they finally settled on a model that they were satisfied with and they started making them. The only problem was that to fill their desired goals that they had to make the armours virtually state of the art and limited to only highly specialized components and so have only been able to make five fully functional units but fortunately they were able to incorporate all of the major upgrades into the original Robo Guyver unit, bringing the total to six. A team of five highly trained soldiers were picked for the new armours and they are presently in training.
 
 

In Research Facility #2 . . .
 

-Dr. Gast

Increase energy output by 10%.
 

-Dr. Junon

Increasing output in 3, 2, 1, now.
 

The armour they were working on started to glow in several places. The two

scientists looked at the control panel.
 

-Dr. Junon

The weapons are charged and ready to fire.
 

Dr. Gast spoke into a microphone.
 

-Dr. Gast:

All right Ken, fire away!
 

The armour then came to life as Ken opened his chest plates and let the armours power surge and focused within each. After a few seconds, the chest plates finally released their charge and fired two blindingly powerful laser beams at a target some 50 meters away.
 

-Dr. Junon

What is the status of the target?
 

When the smoke cleared, there was nothing left.
 

-Dr. Gast

Amazing! It destroyed a tank with one shot, and it was only at 50% power!
 

-Dr. Junon

Yes, but we will have to be careful. Look at these readings. Right before the blast there were some random energy spikes. . . If we go any higher, we could destroy the armour, Ken and probably some of this facility.
 

-Dr. Gast

Damn! If this is the max then there is no way it could successfully fight anything as powerful as a Guyver. . . How's the other project coming?
 

-Dr. Junon

It seems to be accepting the H.S.L., but we won't know until we merge the two on how well it will perform.
 

-Ken

Dr. Gast? Are we going to start the next experiment?
 

-Dr. Gast

Oh, all right. Power up the shield generators.
 

-Ken

Roger.
 

Two spheres on the armour's forearm began to glow with energy.
 

-Ken

Ready.
 

Dr. Junon pushed a few buttons and a laser cannon popped out of the wall and started firing at Ken.
 

Ken brought his arm up to intercept the laser attack. The arm shields flared with a multi-colored aura as they deflected the laser blasts. After a minute of this the laser cannon stopped firing and withdrew back into the wall.  

-Ken

Well that seemed to go pretty well.
 

-Dr. Gast

Yes, your armour didn't even get scorched from that barrage. Shield integrity and power levels remained constant, a complete success. Now let's try the full body shield.
 

Just then the Commander walked in.
 

-Commander Forrester

How's the prototype coming?
 

-Dr. Gast

Quite well actually. We found out that the arm gauntlet shields and the chest laser cannons work perfectly as expected but there is a bit of a downside. We can only run the armour at 50% of maximum power and the new project at 30% or the weapons might overload and destroy the armour, user and anything within its vicinity.
 

-Commander Forrester (Speaking into the microphone)

Ken, how is the armour reacting to your thoughts?
 

-Ken

It's almost perfect. Accept for when I'm under very tense situations, I

tend to get a small headache.
 

-Dr. Junon

We are still working on that. Ken that's enough for today. We'll finish

these test tomorrow.
 

-Ken

Roger.
 

-Dr. Junon

Dr. Gast, I was thinking. What if we don't give the new project it's own

power source? Wouldn't it be more effective if we use the new project to help regulate the armours own power and improve its efficiency so we can push armours to 100% of their capacity. We can still keep the existing power source as a secondary system in case of primary failure. . .
 

-Dr. Gast

And since it has the HSL, it wouldn't drain the power from the armour.

Hmmm. . . We'll have to run that through the simulator. If it works, we'll

try it with Ken and his armour and then . . .
 

Dr. Gast just starts going off into a world of his own.
 

-Commander Forrester

Well, I think I should leave now.
 

-Dr. Junon

You'd better. When he gets going like this, there's no stopping him.
 

-Commander Forrester

Okay, I'll check back later. I'm going to check on the team.
 

-Dr. Junon

If they are experiencing any problems just tell them to visit us, and we'll

see what we can do.
 

-Commander Forrester

All right.
 

Commander Forrester leaves. Later, Ken is sitting in the cafeteria, when he is approached by a soldier. Ken looks up at him. It's Greg Howzer, one of the special team members.
 

-Greg

Hey Ken.
 

-Ken

Hey. How's the training going?
 

-Greg

They are really pushing us but that is to be expected. Chronos could

attack at any time.
 

-Ken

Yeah I suppose. You know, you should really try this stuff. It's actually

pretty good.
 

-Greg

I just might do that.
 

Greg gets up and goes to get some food for himself. Ken starts eating again. Greg came back shortly with a full plate.
 

-Greg

So how's the prototype coming along?
 

-Ken

Pretty good. At 50% power it can destroy a tank and the arm shields are good to go.
 

-Greg

How long do you think it will be until we get the new armours?
 

-Ken

Not that long at all. The doctors are thinking that the design is almost perfected. They just have a few more tests to run. In the meantime, your prototype armours are still better than standard blue armours.

-Greg

Yeah, but without the HSL, we’ll have to watch our power reserves.

-Ken

Don’t worry, I’m sure they’ll get the new armours ready before they need you guys for anything more than base defense.

-Greg

Well, I guess your right but I’ll feel better once we get the new armours.

-Ken

Yeah, I know the feeling.

 

The two just sit there and continue eat their meals.
 
 

Elsewhere on the base. . .
 
 

-Will

You can't be serious. A zoalord? Are you sure?
 

-General Kulser

The video proves it. We are going to have to find some way to deal with it.
 

-Will

But so far the only way a zoalord has been beaten was with either Guyvers 1 or 3 using the Gigantic armour.
 

-General Kulser

Yes, but these zoalords aren't as powerful as regular zoalords.
 

-Will

True, they are only proto-Zoalords, but still they are still going to be too much for me to handle, and I'm a Guyver. Both the new special team and new U.S. Green armor units are at best only about 50- 60% of what I am and they’re not even ready yet.
 

-General Kulser

Don't worry. Our R&D is coming up with something that will help.
 

There was a knock on the door.
 

-General Kulser

Come in.
 

In walked Sara and a pilot.
 

-Will

Sara? What're you doing here? I thought you and Stacy left with the other

civilians.
 

-Sara

We did.
 

-General Kulser

Then what are you doing back here.
 

-Pilot

Two Vamore types shot us down. An army of Zoanoids are coming this way. They captured almost half of the survivors of the crash. It was only with the help of the marines that we got away, but we lost all the supplies that were on the ship.
 

-General Kulser

Shit!
 

He pushed a red button on his desk.
 

-General Kulser

Red Alert! All marines report to the armory! Chronos forces are headed this way, repeat this is not a drill!
 

Greg and Ken stopped eating.
 

-Greg

Man do they have bad timing.
 

-Ken

You had better get going.
 

-Greg

Right. Later!
 

Greg ran off towards the armory. Ken runs to the shelters for the non-military personnel.
 

The five soldiers suited up. They are called by their armour numbers. Greg is

number 3.
 

-Number 1

Okay, here's the plan. We'll split up and join the military armours. If you

get in a tight spot, you may use the death blossom, but only if your in a

tight spot. Okay, let's go!
 

The army poured out from the main hatch. The radar picked up zoanoids to

the north at about one kilometer and closing.
 

-Number 1

Okay, let's engage!
 

All the troops advance forward at full speed.
 

-Will

Do you want me to get involved?
 

-General Kulser

No. You've been doing a lot recently. You better go with the other civilians, we'll need you in reserve if the enemy gets past our defenses.
 

-Will

But sir. . .
 

-Sara

Listen to the man, Will. Come on.
 

Will and Sara leave.  

-Number 1

There they are! Get ready, on my mark . . . FIRE!
 

All the marines opened fire on the zoanoids. The stream of ammo mowed down

about half of the onrushing Zoanoids.
 

-Number 1

Engage!
 

All the marines started running and firing their weapons. Numbers 2 and 3

were talking as they fought. Their strength was still too much for the

Zoanoids.
 

-Number 2

This is just too easy!
 

-Number 3

Yes, a little too easy. . .
 

-Number 2

What's on your mind?
 

-Number 3

Why are there only regular Zoanoids? Wouldn't they use some Hyper Zoanoids or something?
 

-Number 2

Maybe they don't have any. We did destroy their main base.
 

-Number 3

Yeah, your probably right.
 

The fight continues as a shadowy figure watches the fight from a monitor.
 

-Destrol

Humph! Pathetic. Look at these humans fight. They don't realize the true

goal of this attack!
 

-Rofel

They'll pay for destroying my base and killing my brothers!
 

-Destrol

Calm yourself Rofel. You'll get your chance. They don't have the Gigantic

armour here. There is no way these pathetic humans can defeat us.
 

-Rofel

Then let me lead the final attack on their base!
 

-Destrol

I've told you before. You'll get your chance . . . but not now!
 

-Rofel

. . . yes sir.  

-Destrol

Ready the Neo Hyper Zoanoids!
 

Three dark figures appear on another screen.
 

-Neo 1

We are ready.
 

-Destrol

Then attack.
 

-Neo 1

Yes my lord.
 

Back at the human base. . .
 

-General Kulser

How are the new prototypes doing?
 

-Commander Forrester

The armour is doing well, but they haven't completed all the tests.
 

-General Kulser

Will they be ready soon?
 

-Commander Forrester

I don't know. I was on my way back to the lab when we got attacked.
 

A screen lit up. There was a soldier on the screen.
 

-Soldier

Sir! We are being attacked from the south end. Three large zoanoids, types

unknown are attacking!
 

-General Kulser

Dammit! We were played for fools! The first attack was just a diversion. Soldier coordinate all remaining base military personnel, attack the intruders!
 

The alert was quickly broadcasted to everyone still on the base. . .
 

-Will

What? Shit. Sara I have go to go!
 

-Sara

Wait!
 

-Will

GUYVER!!!
 

The blast field blew away some of the floor and the roof. Where once there was a man named Will, now stood Guyver 0, but just as he was going to leave, the wall blew open and in walked the three neo hyper zoanoids.  

-Neo 1

There you are Guyver0! We were hoping to find someone worthy to fight!
 

-Guyver0

Well, as the saying goes, I'm your man!
 

Guyver0 ran at them. The first one opened a pod on it's body and fired three lasers at him. He easily dodged, but it destroyed some supplies. Guyver0's vibrational swords shot out from his arms. One of the other Neo Hyper Zoanoids blocked his attack with its own vibrational swords.
 

-Guyver0

What the hell?
 

-Neo 2

Fool, did you really believe it would be so easy?
 

The Neo Hyper Zoanoid then grabbed him and threw him aside, then the other two closed in and started pounding on him. The other activated a signal device and seconds later the ground rumbled as a digging machine burst through. The boring machine then opened and several Zoanoids jumped out and started to force the people into the machine. Ken was watching all of this, with Dr. Gast and Dr. Junon who were still in the lab.
 

-Dr. Gast

We need to help him!
 

-Ken

But the armour isn't ready, and even if it was, it couldn't handle them.
 

-Dr. Junon

No, but maybe we could scare them.
 

-Dr. Gast

What are you thinking?
 

-Dr. Junon

What if we add the new prototype to the armour?
 

-Dr.Gast

It might just work.
 

-Ken

What the hell are you guys talking about?
 

-Dr. Gast

We have been working on an attachment for your armour. I think we need to

test it now. Ken, go put on the armour. We'll get this ready.
 

Ken opens the door to the testing area and heads over to the armour and puts it on. All the systems activate with a slow hum. He makes his way back up to the door and enters the main lab. The doctors were standing beside something Ken had never seen before.
 

-Ken

What is that?
 

-Dr.Gast

Step inside and you'll find out.
 

Ken stepped inside the thing. More armour started to attach itself to him. When he stepped out a few moments later, he was much taller. He activated the systems.
 

-Dr. Junon

It worked!
 

Ken looked at his reflection in the window and saw he looked like a Gigantic Guyver!
 

-Dr.Gast

No go get them! But remember, it's still a prototype so keep the shields up as long as possible. Your power levels should be close to a Guyvers but you can't afford to take any damage.
 

-Ken

Right, lets hope I can con them into thinking I'm a lot more powerful than them.
 

Ken starts to head for the shelters.
 

-Guyver0

No!
 

He activated his gravity orb and it blasted the two Neo Hyper Zoanoids away. He could barley stand. He looked over at where Sara and Stacy were. The zoanoids had just grabbed them and took them into the machine.
 

-Guyver0

No!!! By the Creators, I shall not let you do this!
 

Just then the wall behind Guyver0 blasted open. All the Neo Hyper Zoanoids could see was a shadowy figure.
 

-Neo 1

What, this is impossible!
 

He fired all his lasers at it. The shield reflected them. Gigantic Robo Guyver then opened up his chest plates and let loose his own mega laser blast and vaporized the Neo Hyper Zoanoid. The other Zoanoids jumped into the boring machine, the machine closed and withdrew back into the ground.
 

-Neo 2

What?
 

He starts getting a telepathic call from Destrol.
 

-Destrol

<Retreat! That's a Gigantic!>
 

The Neo Hyper Zoanoids run out the hole they came from. Ken lowers his shield.
 

-Ken

Guyver0! Are you okay!?
 

-Guyver0

I will be, after the armour finishes repairing the damage, but . . . they got

Sara and Stacy.
 

-Ken

Don't worry. We'll get them back. . .
 

-Commander Forrester

That's right. We suffered minor losses in the attack. I think it's time we

took the fight to them.
 

-Ken

Right!
 

-Guyver0

This time Chronos has newer, more powerful zoanoids.
 

-Commander Forrester

Don't worry we'll get them.

 

 

End of Part One


  
 

Back to the Warrior GuyverC Fan-Fiction


The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver is owned by Yoshiki Takaya and other organisations in Japan, USA and maybe in other countries that are not us. We do not claim ownership of the Guyver story by him. The fan-fictions and fan-art contained within this site that are based on that story belong to those that drew or wrote them. Please do not take images or fictions from this site without asking. WarriorGuyver.com is a non-profit non-money making site for Guyver obsessed fans. So if you want to sue us we've no money for you to take :)