Nova Guyver Fan-Fiction
Disclaimer This is a fan-fic based on characters created by Yoshiki Takaya and contains violent situations with adult language.
Title Nova Guyver: Part 1
Author Andre Harmon
Forum Contact  

  
 

The Nova Guyvers

  

By Andre Harmon <Prologue:>

  

The time is late winter, communist China, in the year 1981. An otherwise ordinary day except for the sudden appearance of a powerful dark storm. Within minutes the skies grew dark with clouds that soon became thunderous with bolts of lightning dancing across the sky, quickly followed by torrential rain. One would almost think it was the beginning of the monsoon season but that was months away. No this storm was a freak of nature, an ominous sign that something was going to happen. Meanwhile, in a hut outside an ancient Shaolin Temple, just a few miles from Beijing. A young woman, named Ami, becomes a mother as she gives birth to two children. Maternal twins, one is a girl, the other is a boy. Ami quickly recovered, the women in her family were strong that way, and she put the children to bed as the newborns slept, oblivious to the storm outside. Normally this would be a happy event for Ami, twins are considered very special in China, but her husband had died three months earlier under mysterious circumstances and now she would have to find someway to support two children on her own. She was still contemplating her uncertain future when she heard an inhuman roar outside, just before the door to the hut exploded inward. Ami screamed at the sight before her and another inhuman roar filled the air before being drowned out by the noise of the storm. . . The next day, the storm had ended as quickly as it had start and a couple of Shaolin monks decided to checkup on Ami, concerned on how she faired the sudden change in weather, and to see why she hadn't come to the temple for nearly a week.
 
 

-SHIN (Speaking to his friend Lynn)

I wonder if Ami is okay, she hasn't been seen for almost a week and she is close to giving birth.
 
 

-LYNN

I don't know but the elders are very worried. With this Chronos company sanctioning the government to buy our temple and land so they can build some type of scientific company or something. These are not good times.
 
 

-SHIN

Yes, bad times indeed, but we have survived worse.

-LYNN

True my friend, let us not dwell on it then, yesterdays storm worried me enough.
 
 

-SHIN

Yes, me as well, lets us hurry and see if Ami is alright.
 
 

The two monks then continued down the winding road until they reached Ami's hut, the door was broken open and a few windows had been busted.
 
 

Shin:

What!?!
 
 

Lynn:

Come on, she might be in trouble!
 
 

The monks then rush into Ami's hut and discovered a sight they would remember for the rest of there lives.
 
 

End of Prologue
 
 
 
 

Chapter One: The Awakening of the Nova Guyvers
 
 

It is nearly the dawn of the next millennia and all over the world Chronos begins to tighten its grip. Little stands in their way except for some countries like Japan and America that have powerful defenders like the Guyvers, but other countries like China have no champions to defend them against Chronos. China has no Guyvers, no one to fight against Chronos, but this is about to change as two twins discover the power they need to defend their homeland from the dark forces of Chronos.
 
 

Chronos China HQ
 
 

In a private chamber of the Chronos China branch, a lone figure stands and watches a processing tank. He has a data pad in his hand and seems to be reading over the information on it. Soon, two scientist walk in but stay silent.

-MAN (In a icy cold voice)

So, have you gathered the information on the other test subjects?
 
 

-SCIENTIST 1

Yes sir, we have discovered why the assassin models to date have failed. The original design by Dr. Chen, before his death, was simply too unstable to be of practical use.
 
 

-SCIENTIST 2

But we have found a solution that we have incorporated into this new assassin model.
 
 

The man looks at both of them, then back to the pad he was reading. "What is that?" he asks, as he turns to face them. His eyes aglow with an icy blue tint.
 
 

-SCIENTIST 1

We have incorporated the bio-matrixes of several zoanoid types.
 
 

-SCIENTIST 2

The combination gives the assassin model the additional abilities of these zoanoid types as well as those abilities originally intended for this model.
 
 

-SCIENTIST 1

The alterations we made also make the assassin bio-matrix design very stable and easy to reproduce. Once we have finished testing the prototype, we should be able to mass produce additional Assassinoids with ease.
 
 

-MAN

It had better be worth the wait, I want this assassin ready for testing soon. No more mistakes or you will die by my hand. . . Do I make myself clear!
 
 

-Both Scientist

Yes Master Zarfel.
 
 

Zarfel takes one last look at the processing tank, then begins to leave. He casually waves his hand at the far right hand side of the room and a hidden door opens up just before he passes through it. The door then closes without a sound, the two scientist then leave out the way they came. . .

One week later, in the Security Chief office of Chronos China HQ. A man sits at his desk looking over some files, he takes a sip of his coffee before sitting down and relaxes for a moment when suddenly a monitor on the right side of his desk comes to life, displaying an image of Zarfel. The man quickly stands up and bows.
 
 

-ZARFEL

Kynto, I have a mission for you and the new prototype Assassinoid.
 
 

Kynto doesn't say anything, he stands there and listens as Zarfel continues "Do you remember that Shaolin temple we investigated for Relic artifacts seventeen years ago?". Kynto nods his head.
 
 

-ZARFEL

I believe my original assessment was correct and that there are artifacts somewhere around that temple that should prove quite valuable to our cause, I want you to assemble a team and go back to that temple, and start securing the area. The monks may have information to help you in the search so capture them all for interrogation, do not kill any of them, at the very least they should prove useful test subjects. . . After the area is secured, commence your search.
 
 

-KYNTO (Nods his head in agreement)

Yes sir, I will do as you ask. . . Upon finding the artifacts, should we try to bring them back here?
 
 

-ZARFEL

No, and you will see why when you find them. I'm in the process of getting things underway, but I will need you and the others to secure the area before we do anything else.
 
 

-KYNTO

Yes sir, I'll leave as soon as I've assembled my team.
 
 

-ZARFEL

Very good, you have full authority to take as many zoanoids as you need to complete your mission. I want the first phase of this operation completed within three hours, so get going.
 
 

Zarfel smiles and the screen blinks out. Kynto stares at the screen for a moment, then walks out of his office. Kynto proceeds down the hall to an elevator, he presses a series of numbers, the computer complies and the elevator starts to go to its destination. The elevator soon stops and Kynto exits, he walks down a dark dank corridor, there is no other doors except for the one that Kynto was walking to. He walks up to the door, it has a key pad on the right hand side, and a retina I.D. scanner. Kynto then keyed in his pass code, and let the retina scanner run a check. An automated voice comes from a speaker "Security Chief Kynto Hei, identity confirmed, access granted". The door unlocks and opens, Kynto walks in to find a few scientist working on a processing tank.
 
 

-KYNTO

Is it ready yet?
 
 

-SCIENTIST 1

Just about, we're just finishing up the special programming you requested sir.
 
 

The scientist replied quickly as he continued typing out his report.
 
 

-KYNTO

Good, I require it for a special mission, have it ready within the hour. Also confirm that the new bio-matrix is fully integrated, I want you to make sure that it will be able to carry out its mission perfectly. I don't want to have to destroy this assassinoid, like the others.
 
 

-SCIENTIST 1

There won't be anything wrong with this new prototype, we made sure of it, the new design is flawless.
 
 

Kynto just nods his head and watches as the last bit of preparation was being completed. A half hour later, the prototype assassinoid was ready for its first assignment.
 
 

-KYNTO

Follow me.

The assassinoid follows Kynto as he makes his way back to the elevator and then to the roof, where four transport helicopters were waiting with two squads of Chronos soldiers already aboard. Kynto and the prototype assassinoid quickly board one of the Helicopters. All of the helicopter then take off and proceed to the ancient Shaolin temple, minutes later the copters land at their destination, the Chronos soldiers are the first to exit the helicopters and immediately transformed into Zoanoids as they spread out and began to encircle the temple as they secured the perimeter. Kynto then instructed the assassinoid on the details of the mission and that it should position itself in the nearby forest, its mission was simple, search and eliminate anything that could pose a risk to the success of this mission with the exception of the monks which they needed to interrogate first. The assassinoid nodded and then quickly dissappeared into the forest. Kynto then ordered four of the Zoanoids to follow him as he starts walking towards the temples main entrance.
 
 

Inside the temple, the day had gone like so many before and the occupants of the temple now sat in silent meditation. Monks, Shin and Lynn, sat before two of the youngest members of their temple and all four silently prayed in memory of a woman named Ami and how all four had first met. It was seventeen years ago when Shin and Lynn had gone to check up on Ami, who was pregnant with twins, after a very mysterious storm had come and gone. They had arrived to find the house had been torn into and when they finally entered the house. They found Ami, laying on the floor, in a pool of her own blood. They quickly checked her body for any signs of life but found that she had been dead for hours and that her neck had been broken. Chagrined at the poor woman's fate. Shin and Lynn covered the body and where preparing to take it back to the temple for proper burial when they heard the muffle cries of two babies. They quickly searched the hut and found the maternal twins in a small bed, under some blankets, in a corner of the room. Wasting no time, they rushed back to the temple with both the babies in their arms, they reach the temple gates and entered. Immediately they are met by a couple of other students and a few teachers.
 
 

-TEACHER1

What's going on? Lynn, S'hin, what has happened?
 
 

He says with great concern seeing blood on them both, and seeing that they have two babies with them.
 
 

-LYNN

A...Ami is dead!?!

He says with sadness in his voice
 
 

-SHIN

Yes, but we found her children and they require immediate attention.
 
 

All present then helped Lynn and Shin as they all ushered the babies into the temple. A nearby doctor was brought to the temple and quickly assured the monks that the twins were healthy and just required rest and some food.
 
 

Elsewhere, in a secret chamber within the Shaolin temple. The Abbott was contemplating the ancient mysteries of some of the temples oldest artifacts. The simplest looking of these artifacts was a stone tablet that had an ancient prophecy engraved upon it. Much of the words had eroded away with time and become unreadable except for the word "Guyver" and a sentence, "In the time of darkness, twins cursed by fate but blessed with the power of the stars shall light the way to our salvation". The rest of the tablet was unreadable. It was about this time that the temple bell alerted the Abbott that something was going on. The Abbott quickly left the secret Chamber and soon was informed of the situation. The words of the ancient legend went through his mind again when he made his way to Lynn and Shin and observed them feeding the twins some milk. Could these be the twins the legend spoke of, the Abbot thought to himself before speaking.
 
 

-ABBOTT

Lynn, Shin, is what I've heard true?
 
 

-LYNN

Yes, we found Ami's body, it appears the same evil that took her husband has taken her as well.
 
 

-SHIN

But we found her newborns alive and brought them back to the here.
 
 

-ABBOTT

This is indeed sad news. Ami had no other family save us, her family had been loyal supporters of our temple for generations, it is only proper that we take now take care of her children. They shall be raised within the safety of the temple and seeing that both of you have already taken it upon yourselves to care for these children that I now pronounce you two as their God Fathers, I know Ami would have approved.
 
 

-LYNN / SHIN

Yes sir, thank you sir.
 
 

Thus the twins were adopted by the Shoalin priests and named them. The girl was named Keilynn and the boy was named Sai. Now eighteen years has passed and during that time both Keilynn and her brother Sai were taught the ways of the Shaolin priests. They excelled faster then any of the other students, they seem to take in everything Lynn, Shin, and the other monks taught them. The twins abilities in the Martial Arts epecially astounded their teachers. Now it was the twins 18th birthday and both had finished their training and taken the mark of the Shaolin priests as they were made honorary warriors of the temple and sworn to protect it and their fellow monks from all evil.

-LYNN (Speaking with great pride)

Keilynn and Sai, this a day of great honor for you two.
 
 

-SHIN

You two have done well.
 
 

-SAI

Thank you, I've been waiting for this for a long time. What about you sis?
 
 

KEILYNN

I......I just wish mom could've been here.

She says very sadly as she looks up into the sky and sees a dove flying about.
 
 

-SAI

Mom is proud of us Kei, and that white dove is a sign of her happiness.
 
 

Both Lynn and Shin bow and nod their heads in agreement with what Sai has said. Keilynn bows back and smiles a bit, but before they finished with bowing to each other a large explosion goes off at the main gate. Twelve Zoanoids rushed in and start destroying the temple, on the far east and west end of the temple were more Zoanoids beginning their rampage. None of the monks could fight them, and if some managed somehow to get off the temple grounds they were caught by other Zoanoids hiding out in the woods.
 
 

-LYNN

Oh no.....this is terrible, we need to get the twins out of here Shin.
 
 

-SHIN

I know but where are we going to take them?
 
 

-KEILYNN

No we are not running, you raised us after our mother died, we will not hide, we will fight to our deaths if it comes to that.
 
 

-SAI

Yes, we must help the others.

But before they all could join in the fight, the Abbott quickly runs to them.
 
 

-ABBOTT

I will take the twins with me Lynn, Shin I want you two to help the others with means of escape.
 
 

-SHIN

But Abbott, what?
 
 

-ABBOTT

We don't have time to discuss this matter anymore, help the others, I will take Keilynn and Sai out of here, now the both of you go NOW!
 
 

They both begin trying to find other ways off the temple grounds. The Abbott takes the twins to the very back of the temple, into the graveyard of those monks who passed beyond.
 
 

-SAI

Where are we going Abbott, we should be helping the others.
 
 

-KEILYNN

Yes Abbott, I agree with my brother. We should be out there helping the others or else the temple will fall.
 
 

-ABBOTT

You two must survive, for I have foreseen your futures, you are meant for something far greater than this. You must trust me, now come with me.
 
 

They then get to a large tomb, the Abbott begins to move the stone. As he moves it a medium sized hole can be seen, he gestures for the twins to enter it.
 
 

-ABBOTT

Sai, Keilynn you must trust me, go through here and keep going. No matter what happens to me or the temple, do not stop. You will find your destiny here, now go!
 
 

Both the twins do as they are told, but just then noise can be heard coming towards them, the Abbott quickly closes up the hole while the twins try to move it which they can't. They soon here the screams of the Abbott as he was dragged away, the twins could do nothing but just sit there. They sat near the large rock for a couple hours, they both began falling asleep, but it was then when they felt as if something or someone was calling to them.
 
 

-SAI

Kei, did you hear that?
 
 

He asks her a bit puzzled, but instead of a response he sees her walking down the cave path.
 
 

-SAI

Hey sis, wait for me.
 
 

Sai jumps up to his feet and quickly catches up to Kei, they both walk down a tunnel that seemed to last forever. A couple hours go by, but the tunnel comes to a dead end, at first glance the dead end wall looks like a rock, so they both sit down and begin to rest.
 
 

-KEILYNN

I did hear something, but I don't know where it came from, that's the reason why I started walking down here, sorry for not saying anything back to you when you asked me.
 
 

-SAI

Hey no problem, just keep me updated.
 
 

He smiles to her. An hour goes by and they both stand up, Keilynn stumbles back and places her hand on the dead end wall. At the touch of her hand the wall begins to open, the twins watch in amazement. The wall is now open but it seems to be a bit dark inside, the twins look at each other.
 
 

-SAI

So shall we go in or what? Because if this is the only way out we might as well take it.
 
 

-KEILYNN

Yes we should go, the Abbott said he foreseen our futures, we must enter.
 
 

They begin to walk inside the wall. The door closes in behind them with a squishing sound. A slight shimmer of light fills the corridor that they are in, they travel for just a few moments before they reach a very large area, the area spirals up to about 100ft with rooms branching off in many different directions. They continue looking around for a bit and that's when Sai sees a room with some type of design or symbol type marking on it.
 
 

-SAI (pointing towards the east side of the room)

Kei, look at that weird symbol on that door over there.
 
 

-KEILYNN

Well that shall be the first room we look in then Sai, but be careful we don't know what is lurking in here.
 
 

They both walk towards the door, as they walk up to it. The door opens with a snap hiss. They both look at each other and proceed in. As they enter, the door closes and the light flicker on, they look all around them. The size of the room is of medium size but they have some type of things in them. They resemble the symbol on the door.
 
 

-KEILYNN

Sai these things, they look like the symbol that was on the door. What are they?
 
 

She asks as she looks around.
 
 

-SAI

I don't know what they are sis but there is a large pedestal in the back of this room, lets go see what they are.
 
 

He says already in motion towards the pedestal. Keilynn follows her brothers lead and they get there at the same time, and on the pedestal there are 2 of those things, both are in the shape of a diamond with a metallic and crystal type 5 sided star center. Sai and Keilynn picked them up to get a closer look at them
 
 

-SAI

What in the world are these, they look like some type of-. . .
 
 

He gets cut off. The control medal on the unit Sai was holding began to glow he kept looking at it and with out any warning the outer casing blew off and the tendrils began wrapping themselves around Sai and merging with him. He began hollering and just as Keilynn turned to her screaming brother the control medal on the unit she was carrying began to glow. Hers did the same thing as Sai's did, the outer casing blew off and the tendrils began wrapping around her and merging with her. They both passed out from the process of merging, a couple hours goes by and they both begin to wake up. Sai is the first one to fully awake. He looks to where his sister was before passing out, but instead of seeing his sister he sees a monster looking around at him, but at the same time Keilynn was looking at the same monster.
 
 

-SAI

OH my god, what have you done to my sister?
 
 

He asks hollering at the monster but at the same time Keilynn hollers back to it.
 
 

-KEILYNN

What have you done with my brother?
 
 

She asks back but then they both look at each other for a moment.
 
 

-KEILYNN

Sai, is that you?
 
 

-SAI

Keilynn!?, uh, yes it is. What happened to us, I mean we look like monsters or something.
 
 

They both shake their heads and stand up. They look around the room and only see that there are only 3 other units but none that looked like theirs. They walk out of the storage room and into the main chambers.
 
 

-SAI

Hey sis, where do we go now?
 
 

He asks with a synthesize voice coming from his armor.
 
 

-KEILYNN

I don't know. Look at your arms and legs and the rest of your body, this looks like some type of armor. I wonder if there's some type of training room here or something.
 
 

They both look around for a minute, but this time as they look at the symbols they are able to read them.
 
 

-SAI

Hey Kei, I can read these symbols but before I couldn't.
 
 

He looks around and sees where they want to go.
 
 

-SAI

Hey Kei, there's that training room you wanted, lets go see what these things can do.
 
 

-KEILYNN

No, wait, I want to find out what this armor is before finding out how to use it.
 
 

She walks to a communications room and enters, followed by her brother. They both enter and in the room they see an orb that looks like their control medal. Also there's a monitor. Keilynn and Sai walk up and stand on the pedestal, at first nothing happens but then their control medals begins glowing. At the same time the star medal in the ceiling begins glowing.
 
 

-SAI

I wonder what's going on, first the medals on our head starts to glow then that star medal starts glowõing?

He says to Keilynn who is walking towards the center pedestal.
 
 

-KEILYNN

Sai, let your mind go. Concentrate on the thought, this might mean that there is something for us to know. Come here and lets hear what it has to say.
 
 

She says in somewhat of a riddle, Sai shrugs and walks over to where Keilynn is standing. The glowing begins to brighten, the medals on both the Guyver Units begin to extend outward. They both start floating up towards the Star medal, they look at each other in amazement. A voice then begins speaking to them in their minds.

-VOICE

NG Unit activations confirmed. Commencing core data download!
 
 

Sai and Keilynn minds were both bombarded with a tidal wave of information. The twins were quickly shown the primordial Earth and the arrival of the Creators as they slowly molded the course of evolution on Earth until they finally produced the perfect biological weapon, mankind, but a great disaster occurred and the Creators abandoned their experiment and like any scientist faced with a failed experiment, they tried to destroy the experiment. The attempt failed but gave the Creators time to reconsider their options until finally they decided to go back and try to gleam something useful out of their failed experiment. They waited centuries but several teams of their best scientists returned to the Earth and began working to create the ultimate battle armor. The Creators worked hard on their new project, until 250 million years ago, just as they neared their final goal, their greatest fear became a reality. A Guyver Zoalord was born. The rest of the download was garbled but the twins gathered that a Creator scientist by the name of Suarin had successfully created three prototype Nova Units before his ship was attacked by the Guyver Zoalord and crashed, the download then ended abruptly. Both the Nova Guyvers land on their feet, their star shaped control medals retracts back into their normal position.
 
 

-SAI

I wonder what happened, I wanted to learn more about these Nova Guyver Units and what they could do.
 
 

-KEILYNN

Well I guess we're going to have to find out how to use these armors and its weapons on our own. I think we should go back to the temple to see if there are any survivors.
 
 

-SAI

Yes, we should. We also have to keep this a secret as well, we don't want to attract any attention to ourselves as well.
 
 

They both leave out of the chamber and out the way they entered the ship. They get to where the Abbott had pushed them in.
 
 

-KEILYNN

I remembered when we tried to move this tomb aside but couldn't, I'm going to try and push it again.
 
 

She brace herself to push. She pushes the stone with hardly any force at all and the stone falls forward and rolls to the side. Keilynn quickly jumps back and is shocked at what she just did.
 
 

-KEILYNN

I barely even touched it and it fell over, man this armor seems to boost the strength of its host as well.
 
 

-SAI

Wow, I can see. Well the sooner we start training the sooner we learn more about the Nova Units.
 
 

They both nod to each other and pick up the stone, they place it back in front of the entrance followed by a few other large rocks. They walk back to the temple, but only to find that the creatures that attacked the temple were still there. A group of Ramotith and Gregole zoanoids were walking towards the Guyvers location. Both the twins looked at each other and nodded their heads, they both then hid behind a couple of tombs, Keilynn hid herself on the left side and Sai hid to the right. The zoanoids were getting closer to where the Guyvers were, and at that moment Sai jumped out of his hiding spot and kicked a Ramotith in its neck, breaking it instantly, a Gregole turned around to see his comrade go down. Gregole then charged at Sai, this is when Keilynn made her move, she concentrated on her vibration blades. Both of her vibration blades extend and just as the lead Gregole turned around, she sliced off his head. Sai in turn did a spinning back roundhouse kick to the last Ramotith chest followed by an impaling blow to its chest, the blow was so powerful, that Sai's hand went through and out the back of the zoanoid. The Ramotith screamed in pain and fell dead, back in the distance a Vamore watched as the two unknown enemies fought the group of zoanoids, it quickly runs and gets reinforcement. Keilynn charges at the remaining Gregole, they both lock hands in a strength showdown. The Gregole is surprised at the strength of the Guyver, Keilynn's control medal begins to glow purple, the Gregoles whole body shakes as it strains against Keilynn but she doesn't even budge. She then starts with great ease to bring the zoanoid to his knees, the Gregole tries to push back but is powerless to do anything. Sai takes advantage of this and concentrates on his vibration blades, the blades extends and he slices off the zoanoids head. The Gregole drops to the ground, they both look at each other.
 
 

-SAI

Man, we are strong, but I sense that there are more of those creatures coming.
 
 

He says as the sensor orbs slides back and forth along their grooves. Keilynn nods and turns to see three Vamores, four Gregole, and two Ramotith zoanoids coming at them followed by a man and another dressed in black. The Nova Guyvers quickly charge at the zoanoids, but as they get near the three Vamores fire their bio-laser at the Guyvers. Sai does a side ways flip to the left and Keilynn does the same to the right, as soon as Sai lands he begins charging his pressure cannon, he fires it at one of the Vamores, the blast flies at an incredible rate, the blast glows with an inner light like a small star, the Vamore had no time to dodge. The blast hits the Vamore in the chest and promptly explodes like a miniature Nova and disintegrates the Zoanoid from the inside out, leaving behind a destructive blast of energy that kills a second Vamore standing next to it and forces the other Zoanoids back. This shocked all the zoanoids, the remaining Vamore fired it's bio-lasers at Keilynn, she jumped up in the air. The blast hits where she was just standing, she comes down and with a battle cry as she swings her left arm vibration blade as she slices the Vamore in half, the Vamore dropped dead as the two halves of its body dropped to the floor with a sizzling sound. Surprised, Kei looks at her sword and saw a fiery glow emanating from them. This left only the six remaining zoanoids, and the other two figures. Both the Nova Guyvers stand there waiting for the zoanoids to make a move. The zoanoids could not make up their minds on what to do next, so the Guyvers quickly charged in and killed them all, Keilynn finished off the last zoanoid by crushing its skull with her bare hand. Now that the zoanoids were killed, this left only the two figures who watched their whole group of zoanoids be destroyed by two unknown foes.
 
 

-KYNTO

You have made a grave mistake this day, this has just barely begun, no one interferes with the business of Chronos. You will pay for killing these zoanoids, yes you will pay dearly.
 
 

A helicopter lands near Kynto and other mysterious man, they board and fly off. Sai starts to run after them but Keilynn stops him.
 
 

-KEILYNN

No. Let them go, like he said, we haven't seen the last of them. Lets see if we can find some survivors if there is anyone left.
 
 

Sai nods and begins looking around for survivors, the whole search lasted for a couple hours and at that time it started to get dark. They call off their armor and start gathering firewood so that they can make a fire to keep warm.
 
 

Elsewhere, in Chronos China HQ, Zarfel sat in his office watching a monitor, Zarfel views the fight of the two Nova Guyvers against his zoanoids, he is amazed at the two Guyvers abilities and fighting styles. The monitor flickers for a moment and Kynto's image appears. Zarfel looks at him for a moment, then Kynto starts to talk.
 
 

-KYNTO

Sir, the mission was a scrub, we had a run in with two powerful beings. We don't know what they are, but they were able to defeat our zoanoids without a problem. I don't know who they are or what they are but we need to. . .
 
 

He is cut off by Zarfel.
 
 

-ZARFEL

Seems like the treasures were discovered, I don't have any info on these things but it is very important we find out where they came from. I want the assassinoid to go back to the temple and keep an eye out for anything suspicious. If they find out anything I want him to report back at once, also don't fail me again.
 
 

He says in a cold tone. Kynto nods his head and the monitor fades out.
 
 

-KYNTO

Okay, pilot I want you to turn around and proceed back to the temple, when you reach the three mile perimeter, hover for a moment and we will drop off the assassinoid. (He turns his attention towards the assassins) Your mission is to watch the temple for anything out of the ordinary, report back anything you find out at once. Do you understand?
 
 

The assassinoid nods its head. The pilot flies to where he has to drop off the assassinoid, it doesn't take long. Once at the drop point, the assassin jumps out and heads towards the temple, it takes up a strategic spot and begins watching.
 
 

Meanwhile, in Zoanoid Processing Area, A processing tank with the name Syn is being watched by a lone scientist, he looks at the charts on her condition and smiles. He then walks over to a computer and start to program a couple things into the subjects brain, the read outs on the computers says that the completion of this female is 95% complete. He smiles for a moment and thinks to him self, "Yes soon she will be done and this base will fall, but there is no doubt in my mind that Zarfel knows of my plan but I can't keep going with his made projects". He looks back up and the females eyes are open, she doesn't move but just stays there, he smiles to himself. A speaker can be heard in the processing area.
 
 

-SPEAKER

I want all scientist to report to my office at once, you too Dr. Hoji. If you fail to get here in five minutes, you'll become zoanoids.
 
 

The speaker is cut off. All the scientist rushes to a elevator and load up, Dr Hoji looks at the female then walks to the elevator. The elevator with its full load goes to its destination in Zarfels office. The elevator stops and all the scientist exit quickly and stands in front of Zarfels desk waiting for him to tell them why they had to be here in such a hurry.
 
 

-ZARFEL

You were summoned here to see one of the newest zoanoid made. Alkanphel designed this model of zoanoid himself. A monitor flickers on and a picture of a Bio-Titan. It's called the Bio-Titan, its one of the most advanced zoanoids ever made and even been classified as a Neo Hyper Zoanoid. We will soon be getting a couple for Chronos China soon. Hopefully we will aquire the necessary resources to create our own, but until then we will manage with what we have.
 
 

He finishes. The scientist look at the Bio-Titan with amazement, Dr. Hoji just shakes his head. Zarfel looks at him.
 
 

-ZARFEL

What's wrong, don't you like this amazing creature?
 
 

He says with a cold smile.
 
 

-DR. HOJI

Yes, sir I do like it. I'm just a bit tired thats all.

He replies back. Zarfel just smiles and says nothing to him.
 
 

-ZARFEL

Okay now get back to work, I will be watching the progress of your work very closely now. I also want to see new designs for better and improved zoanoids immediately.
 
 

He says to all of them. All the scientist nod their heads and walk over to the elevator and get in, the elevator doors close in behind them and goes back down to the processing area. Dr. Hoji walks over to the processing tank he was working on earlier and takes a look at the women, looks at her charts and then goes back to his desk. The computer makes a blipping sound. He looks at it, sees that Syn is now ready and he starts the draining of liquid. After the green liquid is emptied from the tank. He opens it and the woman jumps down, she stands at attention, Dr Hoji walks over to a locker and hands her some black fatigues. Syn quickly puts them on while other scientist look at her naked body.

-DR HOJI

Don't you perverts have projects to work on?
 
 

He says to a group of scientist that are looking at the woman dress. They quickly look at Dr Hoji before turning back to do what they were doing. Dr Hoji looks back at the woman, "Sorry for their rudeness." he says to her. Syn just nods and smiles. "Please come with me, we have to talk." he says to her as he starts walking to his office and she quickly follows him to his office. Zarfel watches as Dr Hoji takes the women into his office, he smiles. "Dr Hoji, I know what you are up to, and it will not happen. You are a fool if you think you can disobey me." he says to himself and smiles again. He flicks off the monitor and takes a seat.
 
 

Meanwhile, the Shaolin Temple Twins find an area to rest, they begin cleaning up that area a bit and make a camp fire. They are both tired from searching, they found no survivors, but neither did they find any bodies, and that worsened things for them because now their entire family is now gone and they had no idea what had happened to them, they both sit in silence for hours. The assassinoid watched them silently, doing nothing, it watched the twins for a few hours before it sees that they are talking about something but he can't hear them at the distance they are at.
 
 

-SAI

So what are we gonna do Keilynn, they took everybody who was at the temple?
 
 

-KEILYNN

We must destroy these creatures. We lived in peace and now these things come and attack peaceful people, they will pay for this I swear they will pay.
 
 

She says angrily. Sai looks to his sister and nods in agreement, they both look around them at all the destruction,
 
 

-SAI

I say first thing tomorrow we should get up and start training using our Guyver armor, we have to find out all the abilities and powers that it posses. So far we have found out that the armor enhances us, also we have those arm blades and some type of cannon weapon.
 
 

-KEILYNN

I know, well we should rest as well. It seems that it drains us a bit as well, so we will also have to keep ourselves in top physical shape so that maybe one day we will not be drained after using the armor. The armor makes us powerful but we know nothing of the enemy we now face or how many they be in number.
 
 

She then looks at a very familiar spot that they are in, and a memory came to her,
 
 

-KEILYNN

Hey Sai, remember when you was suppose to do a hundred pushups for sneaking into the city, and when the master came to check on you, you were asleep.
 
 

She starts laughing.
 
 

-SAI

Hey! (he chuckles) Well remember when you tried to do the back flips kicks but on your third flip you kicked uncle Lynn in the face.
 
 

He laughs a bit. Keilynn laugh also.
 
 

-KEILYNN

Boy was he mad at me, he made me learn how to do that underwater for three days.
 
 

She laughs more, they talked about old times for hours, then they both settled down to get some sleep, but at this time the assassinoid moved in closer but only watched and listened to what was being said. The next morning, at the crack of dawn, the twins were up jogging around the forest area, doing the normal training exercise before training in their armor. After about two hours of training, they both got a nice distance away from each other, because they didn't know what to expect when they called upon their armor.
 
 

-SAI

GUYVER!
 
 

There is a large fiery white star field that surrounds him, his Guyver armor wraps on to him, the light subsides and there stands Sai in his Nova Guyver armor. Keilynn does the same and her unit appears in the same manner. There is now a lot of smoke and the ground upon which they stood looked like it had been hit with a fire bomb, the twins can feel the heat lightly but there are burns everywhere and a small crater underneath where they both transformed.
 
 

-KEILYNN

Wow, look at all the damage we caused just by calling on our armors. Even if we get trapped we will be able to call on our armors and destroy whatever enemies are in our way.
 
 

-SAI

Yes, but we also must know when to call them, we don't want to hurt innocent people either.
 
 

They both stand side by side and start meditating, they stand there for about an hour then their control medals begin to glow. They walk away from each other and face the opposite side of the temple, "You ready sis?" he asks Keilynn, "Yes, ready when you are." Without a thought they both extend and contract all of their vibration blades, they then start to extend them one at a time. . .
 
 

-KEILYNN

Okay seeing that we seem to have full control on which blades we want to extend, we now have to practice fighting each other with them. This is going to be really dangerous but it's something we must do. No head and groin blows, also pull your blades if you are about to make a killing blow and stop.
 
 

Sai nods and they both bow to each other. They charge at each other, both of them using all the martial arts they know, like to graceful dancers, the twins perform their deadly swordplay for nearly an hour. Keilynn finishes the bout with a kick to Sai's chest sending him sprawling back, but Sai catches himself and does a mid air back flip and lands in a crouching position.
 
 

-SAI

Hah, ha, hah. Wow, that was great. We learned how to fight like masters.
 
 

-KEILYNN

I wouldn't go that far, but we did really well. Next we should try out the weapons, like that cannon blast you used on that one zoanoid. How did you do that?
 
 

-SAI

I just concentrated on the orb on my waist and it just happened. Maybe we should not try this on each other.
 
 

-KEILYNN

The thought didn't even cross my mind.

The twins then both turn towards the woods on the west side of where they were training. They both concentrate on the gravity orbs and within seconds, the pressure cannon formed in their hands and they both fired them into the woods. Sai's blast manifested as before and he fired a ball of concentrated gravitational force with a star like center. Keilynn's blast though manifested itself as a smaller but continuous beam version of her brothers power blast, both blast destroyed the forest, there was nothing for about seventy yards, the blast left a crater large enough to bury a car in. The twins both go to inspect the damage and they gasp at what they see, "Wow, look at the destruction of these weapons." Keilynn says to Sai who is completely dumb founded.
 
 

-SAI

I see and with these powers we will avenge the temple and all who have died by the hands of these evil things.
 
 

-KEILYNN

Yes, but it is strange that not all our powers are identical.
 
 

-SAI

But we seem to be of equal power, we just need to train some more to see what other powers we may have and how we can complement each other in battle.
 
 

They both walked back to the middle to the area where they were training, this time they wanted to try to see what else the gravity orb could do, they focused on the orb and thought about flying, at the same time they both lifted up off the ground and was flying, they messed around in the air and landed. They started to feel a little tired and decided on taking a break and getting some food. They deactivated their armor and began walking towards the nearest town that was about an hour away from the temple. The assassinoid decided that this was the best time to go back and report back to base, he quickly departed back to base.
 
 

Chronos China, Security chief Kynto was sitting in his office when the monitor on his computer flickered on and Zarfel was standing there, with a very grim expression, Kynto immediately sat up in his chair and waited for Zarfel to say something to him.
 
 

-ZARFEL

Kynto, I would like for you to report to my office immediately, we have some things to discuss and I want you to hear the Assassinoids report.
 
 

The screen flickers off and Kynto leave his office, he takes an elevator up to the main office of Zarfel, the doors slide open and Zarfel is sitting at his desk and the assassinoid is standing in front of his desk. Kynto walks in and bows to Zarfel. Zarfel simply nods his head and gestures for him to take a seat, Kynto sits down and looks to the assassinoid. Zarfel nods to him to start his report.
 
 

-ASSASSINOID

Master Zarfel, I have seen just a little of what these things you call Guyvers can do, they are indeed powerful. When they called on the Guyvers, I was momentarily blinded, it was like a super nova exploding, then there they stood. The units were activated by two teenagers, they are brother and sister, they are also highly trained in multiple combat techniques. They seem to be monks that studied at the temple we destroyed. They fought with some type of arm blades, they took about twenty minutes just flexing them, they then started fighting each other for another hour, after finishing they went ahead and fired some type of cannon. The boy fired a ball like blast while the girl fired a power beam, both of equal destructive power that easily took out a large area of the forest they were in. Zarfel looks at the assassinoid a moment before he turns his chair around and looks at a blank wall. Twenty minutes pass and Zarfel turns to face the assassinoid and Kynto.
 
 

-ZARFEL

Okay, here's what I want you to do. Kynto, I want seventy Gregole zoanoids to attack the temple tonight followed up by twenty Vamore as back up, upon the defeat of the Guyvers I want them brought back here for study, this is a priority matter.
 
 

-KYNTO

But what about the artifacts you wanted us to secure sir?
 
 

Kynto asks a bit confused, Zarfel glares at Kynto. Kynto in return bows his head. The assassinoid bows and heads to the elevator, followed by Kynto. "Remember I want those units!!" Zarfel hollers. The two get inside the elevator, Kynto presses buttons and the elevator begins its decent down to the floor where Kyntos office is. The doors open and they step out and proceeded to Kyntos office, Kynto goes to his desk and calls in the soldiers that Zarfel asked to do this mission. Five minutes later, all of them are on choppers headed towards the temple, they get to the designated drop zone and jump out of the choppers, transforming as they land. The twenty Vamores hide outside of view as the Gregoles run towards the temple, but only to find that there is no one there. They then decide to hide and wait for the twins to come back.
 
 

Meanwhile at Toyhama Village. The twins have reached the village in just under two hours, and upon getting there, they walk around and look at the little shops. Keilynn sees a few children playing in the middle of the street, Sai looks at a cat who is trying to steal a roll off the counter of a bakery. They both then walk towards a little restaurant called Nisio. A waiter is standing there at the door, he greets them both and takes them in to find seats. He has a seat next to a big aquarium full of fish, the twins sit down and get comfortable.
 
 

-WAITER

Can I get you two anything to drink?
 
 

-SAI

Lemon tea please.
 
 

-KEILYNN

The same please.
 
 

The waiter bows and hurries off to the kitchen, the waiter comes back out five minutes later with hot lemon tea. The waiter sets down two tea cups and pours the hot tea into them, the waiter bows again.
 
 

-WAITER

Are you ready to order?
 
 

The twins just shake their heads no. The waiter then walks away from their table and goes to help a couple other customers.
 
 

-KEILYNN

I think we should find another place to stay just in case things get too hard for us to handle at the temple.
 
 

-SAI

Your right, we can go back to our family farm and hide out in the hut we were born in, no one would expect to look there, seeing that it's old and all.
 
 

-KEILYNN

That would be a good idea, we also need to make sure the ship we found will be okay. We can't let Chronos get their hands on it.
 
 

The waiter returns to their table. The twins order their meal and the waiter rushes off to get their orders cooked. A half hour goes by and the waiter returns with their food, the twins begin to eat and after a while they finish. They pay the waiter and leave out of the restaurant and proceeded to their mothers hut. One mile to the temple, A lone figure in black walks down off the path, the destination is towards the area where the twenty Vamores are hiding. As the figure nears her destination, one of the Vamores look up and sees her. The Vamore quickly stands up but only to meet with an untimely death, the figure throws a kick through its chest, she takes her foot out of the chest and quickly jump at the other Vamores before they could fire their laser weapons, she punches through them, quickly killing all of them and watched as their bodies fall to the ground and begin to dissolve. The figure then retreats back to where she came.
 
 

Ami's Hut, The twins looked around the hut and saw that it is rundown a bit but livable, they start to work on the hut for a couple of hours. After finishing the cleaning, they go around back to pay a visit to their mothers grave. Sai and Keilynn pay their respects and start their walk back to the temple, thinking as they walked about the many things they wanted to do and goals they wanted to accomplish. Around dusk they were nearing the temple gates, but before they could go any farther, seventy Gregole zoanoids jump out from their hiding spots and charge upon the twins. Keilynn and Sai both jump back. The twins both scream out "Guyver", there is a large fiery white star field that surrounds them, their Guyver armor wraps onto them, the light subsides and there stands Sai and Keilynn in their armor. Four Gregoles where immediately incinerated by the blast when the twins transformed, the others jumped at them. Sai jumps at the lead two Gregole and extends both his forward blades and stabs it into the neck of the Gregole on his right, and with his other arm blade, he stabs it into the stomach of the Gregole to his left and then rips them apart. Keilynn on the other hands jump kicks one of the Gregoles in the head and with the use of the gravity orb, she maneuvers herself behind it and fires her head laser at it's skull, neatly slicing its brain in half and boiling it in its own juices. The other remaining zoanoids decides to gang up on Keilynn. Sai saw what was happening and decided to back off, Keilynn sees all of the zoanoids converge on her, she flies up into the air and focus on her control medal and gravity orb, she puts her hands together, in her hands, she could see a blaze of energy form, she then aims it at the zoanoids. The beam blast is awesome as she quickly mows the remaining zoanoids down. She lands next to Sai, who was looking quite baffled at what he saw her do.
 
 

-SAI

What the hell was that Keilynn?
 
 

-KEILYNN

I don't know, I just focused on my control medal and gravity orb, then I saw a bright light and then those zoanoids died. It was like when we trained but I was able to fire continuously.
 
 

SAI

You were like a dragon breathing white hot flame on our enemies. Wow, well for now on I'm calling you Starfire.
 
 

-KEILYNN (runs the name by in her head and smiles under her armor)

Well then Starfire it is, it suits me. Also I think our units have different abilities, seeing that there are different stars I can see why.
 
 

-SAI

Well seeing that when I fired that pressure cannon blast at the zoanoid when we first fought them, and it exploded like a star going Nova, so call me Nova Blaze.
 
 

-KEILYNN

It's not safe here, we need to leave the area altogether, because our enemies know we're here and will find our mothers hut if they haven't already, I say we go to the mountains and stay there for awhile and while there, we should try to find out where this Chronos base is.
 
 

Sai nods and they both fly up into the air as they fly off to the North, but while flying Sai decides to push the limits on his armor to see how fast he could fly, so he starts flying at full speed. Around two seconds, his armor activated some type of flaming energy around his body. The energy is a fiery whitish purple color, and he takes off leaving Keilynn. She focus and does the same thing, but when she takes off she has a reddish white energy flame when she flies. They both arrive at their destination, some would say that there are two falling stars in the air, but no one saw them except for a little boy who was hiding from something. The twins land and finds a nice place to deactivate their armor and make camp.
 
 

-KEILYNN

Well, we should find a place to sleep tonight, and then find out where we are?
 
 

-SAI

Well I saw a village not far from here, I say we start there tomorrow.
 
 

-KEILYNN

Okay then, we start there, but for now lets get some sleep.
 
 

They look around for a nice place to rest. They find a cave that was uninhabited and sleep there, at the crack of dawn they both are up and moving. They walk about five miles west from the cave and find a small river, they decide to go ahead and wash up in it. The water was cold but that was the only way they could get clean, they washed up and then proceeded east. This took them to a medium sized town, there was a sign that said the name of the town was called Huasuia. They both look at each other for a moment.
 
 

-SAI

I never heard of this town before, have you Keilynn?
 
 

-KEILYNN

No I haven't, but we should go in so that we can find something to eat and maybe jobs so we can earn money.
 
 

They both continue walking towards the village, but little do they know they were being watched by two Ramotith, the Ramotith doesn't move or say anything. They stay in there hiding spot. The twins get to the village and as they near it, a car coming out of the village too fast almost hits Sai, but Sai jumped out of the way and knocks over Keilynn in the process, they both jump up and start hollering at the guy, but the man driving gives them the finger and laugh. The twins just shake their heads and walk into the village.
 
 

Meanwhile, in Zarfels Office, Zarfel is sitting at his desk watching a monitor, on this monitors he sees the twins walk into the town, he smiles and sends a message to a zoanoid somewhere in the city that the brother and sister have arrived. He then turns off the monitor and calls Kynto and the assassinoid to his office, within minutes they arrive in his office. They bow and wait for Zarfel to brief them.
 
 

-ZARFEL

I have a new mission for you two, this mission should be executed with maximum effectiveness, if you screw up Kynto, you will die. So you better make sure that you succeeded.
 
 

Kynto nods his head and turns to the assassinoid. Zarfel looks to him as well.
 
 

-ZARFEL

This will be your first official combat mission, but I still want you to keep watch on them, if they make any friends in this town, I want to you to capture them and bring them back to base for questioning. Failure is not an option, your dismissed.
 
 

They stand and bow, then exit out of Zarfel office. Zarfel then turns to face a monitor, the monitor flickered on and shows Dr.Hoji in his office talking to the female assassinoid, Zarfel simply laughed and turned off the monitor.

The city of Huasuia

The twins are walking around the city, but to their dismay they were getting odd looks and rude comments said to them, but they didn't let that bother them too much. They tried to get food at a local store but they were turned away, but they managed to find one store that let them purchase a few things with the little money they had. They purchased food and a few blankets to cover them when they sleep. As they were coming out of the store, they saw a boy about fifteen years old being chased by three grown men. All the men were muscular and what they wanted with the kid they didn't know, so Sai ran to the kid, and Keilynn ran in front of the men. Sai got the kid and took him over near the store and then ran back to his sisters side.
 
 

-KEILYNN

What do you want with the kid, that it takes three of you to chase him down?
 
 

-MAN 1

It's none of your fucken business punk, now move out of the way before we hurt ya puny butts.
 
 

The man and his friends starts laughing.
 
 

-SAI

I don't see anything funny, I would advise you not to pick on people smaller then you, or you might meet people that can do something about it.
 
 

-MAN 2

Well you just better watch yourself kid.
 
 

He says as he taps his friend and they leave, the twins walk back over to where the kid stood. The boy looks at them and runs up and hugs Keilynn.
 
 

-BOY

Thank you guys for helping me out, they've been chasing me for the last three days.
 
 

-SAI

Why?

-BOY

They want to take me to some place, I'm not quite sure.
 
 

-KEILYNN

Maybe you should go to your parents about this.
 
 

The boy face saddens a lot, "They killed her." he says crying. Sai looks at Keilynn and she looks back to him and he says in his mind <"Damn Chronos."> he thinks but just as he looks to Keilynn, Keilynn telepathically <"I heard you, but we will talk about this later, I think we should keep him with us." Sai nods to her, she then turns to the boy, "Well you can stay with us if you like.", the boy smiles and look at Keilynn.
 
 

-BOY

Thanks, I would like that. Well my name is Kyle and yours?
 
 

SAI

My name is Sai and this is my twin sister Keilynn.
 
 

Sai smiles at the boy, Keilynn smiles as well. They all walk out of town to where Keilynn and Sai were staying. After a couple of hours, four figures walks into the town and is immediately approached by the same three guys that was chasing the boy. They talk for a moment then they go into a hotel, but in the forest near where the twins were staying, Kynto and the Assassinoid where hiding and watching but watching them was Syn. Later that night, Keilynn was finishing up cooking dinner for her brother and the Kyle, Sai started up the conversation.
 
 

-SAI

So Kyle, how long has it been since. . . Since your mother was killed?
 
 

-KYLE

Three days ago, those men that was chasing me turned into some type of monsters and killed her, I managed to slip away but when I returned to see her body, she wasn't there. She was gone, I think that she may be alive but I don't know where she is.
 
 

-KEILYNN (Balls up her fist)

Those bastards, they will pay for all the wrong they have caused to people.
 
 

Kyle looks to her and places his hand on hers and Sai sits next to her and he hugs his sister.
 
 

-SAI

Yes they will pay. . . Well, I think we should go ahead and get some sleep.
 
 

Keilynn nods her head in agreement. They pour water over the fire and they all lay down to sleep, a couple hours go by and Kyle wakes up and walks out of the cave, he wanders around for a moment but at this time Kynto saw the boy and decided now would be a good time to kidnap him and avoid being killed, he then turns to the assassinoid.
 
 

-KYNTO

Okay, I want you to attack the twins when they awake and find out that the boy is missing, take them out if you can but your priority is only to delay them and then return to base.
 
 

The assassinoid nod his head and moves out, Kynto then finds that the boy is going back to the cave. Kynto quickly sneaks up behind Kyle and puts his hand over Kyle's mouth and then runs to where the chopper was. Kynto gets to the chopper and tells the pilot to return to base. The chopper lifts up and flies off. Dawn arrives and the twins wake up but only to find out that Kyle isn't in the cave, they get up and start looking around for him, they walk out of the cave. They get a few feet away when the assassinoid jumps out from his hiding place.
 
 

-ASSASSINOID

So you are the Guyvers, well nobody messes with Chronos and lives.

The Assassinoid jumps at them but he is kicked out of the air, Syn lands but she quickly attacks the assassinoid. She moves very quickly, she grabs the Assassinoid and tries to snaps his neck with one swift move. The Assassinoid breaks free and jumps into the air but Syn does a spinning roundhouse kick to his right knee followed by another kick to his neck, knocking the Assassinoid to the ground. The Assassinoid then flips back to his feet and runs at her and kick her in the chest, Syn rolls with the punch and counters with a leg sweep, the Assassinoid jumps over it and then he quickly closes in on Syn. Syn jumps to her feet and flips over him and lands behind him, she runs up to him and grabs him from behind.
 
 

-SYN

Fool, I am your superior in every way, now die.
 
 

She then snaps his neck and lets his body fall to the ground before blasting it with a powerful hand bio-energy blast that instantly vaporises the assassinoids body. Satisfied, Syn then turns her attention to the twins
 
 

-SYN

Hello my name is Syn, we have no time to wait, if you want to see the young boy again, you will come with me at once.
 
 

The twins look at each other and nod their heads and follow Syn to their destination. . .
 
 
 
 

End of Chapter One
  

 

Back to the Nova Guyver Fan-Fiction


The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver is owned by Yoshiki Takaya and other organisations in Japan, USA and maybe in other countries that are not us. We do not claim ownership of the Guyver story by him. The fan-fictions and fan-art contained within this site that are based on that story belong to those that drew or wrote them. Please do not take images or fictions from this site without asking. WarriorGuyver.com is a non-profit non-money making site for Guyver obsessed fans. So if you want to sue us we've no money for you to take :)