Future for Guyver

The Company man

      Kelley walked slowly into Director Johnson's office. She had little wish to relay the account of what had happened when she and Isis were out of the town. Still, she stood and waited for the Director to question her. "Director, I have come."

      Director Johnson looked over at his second in command. "Janice, we have been working together for some time now. And I trust that you know, I would never willingly do anything to hurt you. I trust that you would do the same for me. Above all of the others that work for me, I have only trusted you." He sighed, and looked down at the DNA report that showed, beyond any question, that Isis was half Creator. "Isis has become a problem..."

      "Director, I don't think that Isis is really a problem. Guyver4 hasn't attacked our members for some time, nor has Dr. Isis done anything to destroy her research." Kelley tried, but she knew that no matter what she said, the Director had already made up his mind. There was no way that she could protect her friend now.

      "Do not worry about it. It will take some time to get the word to the other Zorlords. Then we will have to set up a meeting. In the meeting we will talk about Isis' situation. In the time that it takes to get the meeting set up, and during the meeting, Isis will have time to prove herself loyal to Cronos. If she does so, then we will choose not to tell the 12 about her. If she doesn't prove herself loyal, then we will have no choice. We will have to tell the 12 about Isis." He didn't like the sad look that now settled in Kelley's eyes. He know that she understood what would happen to her friend, if and when the 12 found out about her. "Why don't you tell me about the fight that you and Isis got into?"

      Kelley had long ago stopped being shocked when the Director knew things that she had done, even if she had thought that there was no way that anyone could have known. She thought that he was getting the information from her own mind. So it didn't surprise her that he would know about the fight. "Well, it was a normal fight. Isis is very good at hand to hand combat, even without her guyver unit. But then the leader of the gang pulled a gun. He was going to shoot Isis. I do not believe that Isis wished to be shot, Sir. So she stopped the bullet."

      "You don't believe that she wanted to get shot? She stopped the bullet? How do you think that she did this?" He couldn't let Kelley choose Isis over her loyalty to Cronos, to him. He had to make her see that to try and protect Isis could only get her killed.

      Kelley sighed, she knew that trying to hide something from the Director was beyond her abilities. "I know that Isis had no wish to be shot. I do not know how she stopped the bullet. All I know is what I saw. When the leader fired the gun, the bullet seemed to slow down. It was visible for some moments, maybe only seconds, just infront of Isis. Then it turned, a 90 degree turn, and shot into the wall of the alley. I have no way of explaining how this could have happened."

      Director Johnson nodded, and told Kelley that she could go. He sat in his office, looking around. The other Zorlords have to be told about Isis. This isn't something that I can keep to myself anymore. He didn't want to have to be the one to tell the other Zorlords about Isis Guyver. And he had little wish to hurt Kelley.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Sunday morning, Isis sat in her bed, looking out of the window. She could see the clouds passing slowly, and hear a bird singing off in the distance. What did I do last night? How did I make that bullet slow, and then fly away? She had spent a restless night, dreaming about the fight, over and over again. All she could do was think about how she had stopped the bullet, and then how she had killed the members of the gang that hadn't ran. She reached up and rubbed her head, it had been hurting since the fight. A dull ache in the back of her eyes.

      Christopher entered the room, not bothering to knock. "I knew that you wouldn't come down to breakfast this morning. So, I brought breakfast up to you." He was holding a tray full of food in his hands.

      "I am not hungry." She continued to rub at her head. "Christopher, I know that you are worried about me, and I know that you want to help... But there isn't anything that you can do about it. I just need some time to think, that is all. Okay? Could you please just give me some time alone?" Christopher didn't seem to care what she was saying as he put the tray down on the bedside table.

      He sighed. "I heard what you said to Micheal last night. I didn't mean to, but the wall between your room and mine, well it is just so thin. And for your information, you have had time alone. You didn't wake up yesterday at all. Good thing for you that Cronos scientists get weekends off. Now, you are going to eat this food."

      Isis looked over at Christopher, she blinked. "You mean that it is Sunday? Oh, that is just what I need. I don't get enough time off from work as it is. Now I have to sleep through a whole day of it." She started eatting the food in small bites, not wanting to admit that she really was very hungry all of a sudden.

      "Don't worry about it. Nilla and I have been keeping busy. We can take care of ourselves when we have to. Besides, you needed the rest." He walked out of the room for a moment, coming back in with two asprin in his hand. "Here, take these. They should help you with your headache. Isis, you really shouldn't over do that mental stuff of your's. You aren't used to it. At least, not used to using up the amount of energy that it must take to stop a bullet from hitting you."

      "You really did overhear what I was talking to Micheal about. Well, thank you for the food, and the asprin. And thank you for worrying about me. But you don't have to, Chistopher. I am supposed to be worrying over you. Remember, you are the one that lost his memory. I think you may be right about me not being used to using up that much energy at a time..." Isis took the pills, and sighed as she felt her headache starting to ease.

      Christopher sat down on the side of the bed, and looked at Isis as she ate. "Yes, I did. I really wish that there were something that I could do to help. You and Micheal are really close, aren't you?"

      Isis looked over at him. "You mean close as in friends? Yes. As in lovers, or something? No way. Micheal and I are just really good friends. I don't have that many friends. And of those that I do see as friends, only three of them are close. That doesn't count Nilla, she is my daughter." She didn't see the sad look that flashed in Christopher's eyes when she said that she only had three close friends. He was sure that he wasn't one of them.

      "Let me guess. One of them would have to be Agito. I have heard you talking about him. I also heard some of the others in your lab talking about him. He is Guyver3, right?" Isis nodded in answer to his questions. "And then there would be Kelley, and Micheal is the last. So where does that leave me, Isis?" He tried not to let his pain show in his voice, but did a bad job of it.

      "Where does that leave you?" Isis put the last bit of the toast back down on the plate. Then she turned to him, her face seemed to be frozen in a serious expresion. "You are part of my research. You are a subject." Then, just as he was about to say something and leave, her mouth turned up in a smile, and she practically tackled him. "And you are a silly kid, that I happen to know is ticklish."

      Nilla walked up the stairs, and towards Isis' room. She peeked in and saw her mother attacking Christopher, both of them laughing maddly. She watched as the tickle-attack of her mom's quickly turned into an all out pillow fight. Well, it is good to see that they are getting along. I wonder if there is anything behind what Micheal said? Could Christopher really be older than Cronos said that he was? And if he is, why would they tell Isis that he is younger?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Micheal looked over the information in the envolope that he had been given. He was sure that none of this information was false. He trusted the contact that had gotten this to him, at cost of her own life. Now he just had do find out what to do about it. So, Christopher is a spy. A clone of Johnson. Now what?

      Micheal paced back and forth, he looked at the files in front of him again. What am I going to do now? Isis will never believe me. Not about something like this. She took that kid into her home, and cared for him. As far as she knows, he is just some kid that needs help. How do I tell her that he is really a clone, and a spy for Director Johnson? He looked up at the renegade who had delivered the information package to him. "You have accually met Guyver4, haven't you?"

      David Tate looked at Verbose Bane and nodded. "I have met Guyver4, yes. In the forest, the day that I was attacked. She came and helped me. I never thought that a guyver would HELP a zoanoid. Something about that just seemed really out of the ordinary. Even with what you had told us about her." He remembered how he couldn't help but think how nice she had been to him. Well, as nice as anyone could be during a fight.

      "Good. That is very good, Ramothis Tate. You will take this letter to Isis. Here is the address. You will not tell her where you got the information. And don't let her open it in the house. Tell her that she has to open it somewhere that she is alone. That will more than likely take her out to the desert, so don't take it for a few hours. Give me time to get there, I have some things that I have to do there, before she gets the information." Micheal put a copy of the information that he had gotten into a large envolope and handed it to David.

      David took the letter and looked at it for a moment. "You want me to follow her at a distance? To make sure that she really is alone when she opens it." When Micheal nodded, he tucked the letter under his arm and walked out of the office. David smiled to himself. It would be good to see Guyver4 again. It would be even better to accually get a look at her face, not just at her guyver armored face.

      Micheal looked back down at the rest of the information. There was a second envolope inside the first. He opened it and read the contents over again. I can't believe that she isn't dead... How could she have survived? But if I didn't really trust the informant, I would never believe this in a hundread years. He read the small note once more outloud, just to be sure. "I wouldn't have sent this note to you, if I hadn't seen her with my own eyes. But Sparks is not dead." This small note began to worry him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Micheal walked up the steps and knocked on the door. "Hey, Nilla, Isis, anyone? You up yet? I left something behind last night, and I need to get it." Nilla opened the door with a big smile on her face. Micheal smiled back and walked in to look for the madeup thing that he had left behind. "Nilla, is Isis awake yet? She slept all yesterday. I am beginning to worry about her."

      "She woke up, and was talking to Christopher. I hate to say this, but maybe you left that thing up in my room. After you tucked me in... Maybe you laid it down, or something. By the way, what are you looking for anyway?" She looked over at Micheal.

      Micheal smiled brightly at her. "I am looking for a good reason to get back into your room. Silly child, why do you ask such questions when you know the answers?" Nilla only blushed, remembering that it was only last night that Micheal had kissed her. The first time that she had ever been kissed in her life.

      It wasn't more than twenty minutes before David arrived at Isis' home. He paid the cab, and walked slowly up to the door, not knowing why he was all of a sudden nervous about seeing Guyver4 again. Taking a deep breath, he rang the doorbell and waited. A young blonde haired girl opened the door. She gave him a strange and questioning look.

      "What do you want?" Nilla looked at the guy that stood at the door. Something about him made her look at him even closer. Then he smiled at her, and she knew what it was. "You are a zoanoid? Well, hello, good-bye." Then she shut the door quickly, before the man had a chance to say a word.

      He blinked. How could she have known that I am a zoanoid? That isn't something that just anyone can pick up on. "Excuse me. I have a package for Doctor Isis. I have to deliver it to her. Please, won't you tell her that I am here?" He hoped that she was still close enough to the door to hear him.

      Nilla sighed, she pressed her back against the door. She wasn't one to be afraid. But there was something about the idea of having an unknown zoanoid standing on her doorstep that was very frightening. "How do I know that you are just here to deliver a package? How do I know that you don't want to kill Isis and me?" How could she know anything about this guy? Afterall, zoanoids didn't just show up on your doorstep everyday.

      "If you would just tell the doctor that I am here. I am sure that this can be worked out. Tell her that I am someone that owes Guyver4 his life, and that I am here to try and repay that. Please?" He didn't know how he could get this girl to do as he asked. He was pretty certain that this was Nilla Sandstone, the doctor's adopted daughter. And if anything that Verbose Bane had said about the girl were true, and Verbose didn't lie, then it could be very hard to win her over.

      Nilla sighed, "Okay, wait there. I will go and get her." She had no need to leave the door though. She let her mind reach out, and seek Isis'. "Mom, there is a zoanoid at the door that says that he has a package for you. He also said that he owes his life to Guyver4. So, he knows who you are. Or he at least guesses that you and Guyver4 are on the same side." Nilla heard the guy moving around a bit on the steps.

      Isis nodded and got out of bed. She had finished her talk with Christopher a few moments before. "I have to get dressed and go to the door, Christopher. There is someone down there that has a package that I have been waiting for. If you will excuse me for a moment." She walked into her large closet and started looking for something to put on. Christopher simply nodded and left the room.

      When Isis came down the stairs she was dressed in jeans, a T-shirt, and some tennis shoes. "Thank you, Nill. I think that I can handle it from here. Why don't you go upstairs, and play Christopher a game or two on your new game system?" She waited for Nilla to dart up the stairs before she opened the door. "Can I help you?"

      David tried not to gasp when he saw Isis' face for the first time. She was one of the most lovely women that he had ever seen. "Accually, it is I who hope to be able to help you, Doctor Isis. May I please step inside? I wouldn't want anyone else to hear what I have to say to you."

      Isis backed away and let the man step in. Something about him made her think that she had run into him before. "Do I know you from somewhere, sir?" She looked him up and down. He didn't seem all that old, maybe in his early twenties. His brown hair was short, and his eyes were a blue-grey. He wore a white T-shirt, and blue jeans, with a long black trenchcoat.

      David waited for Isis to close the door, then looked around, to be sure that no one else in the house was listening. "I am David Tate. I believe that we have met before. Only then we were too busy with our battle to be properly introduced. I am greatful for the help that you gave me in the forest. So I am trying to repay you. I have a package here, it contains some information that you will need in your fight against Cronos. Please, you must not let anyone else know the facts that are in this. You have to be alone when you open it, and please don't ask me where I got this from."

      "You are the Ramothis renegade. How did you know who I am?" Isis couldn't believe that renegade had tracked her down. It wasn't something that she had expected. Afterall, it wasn't like just everyone knew that she was Guyver4.

      He smiled at her, the warmest smile that she had ever seen. "Doctor Isis, there are many people that know who you are. Many like me, that want to help you in your cause. We want to see Cronos fall, to be destroied, for what it has done to us. You can do that, and we will help when we can. If you need anything, any information that you think that we may be able to get for you, just put a letting in your mailbox in a red involope. The letter will get to me and I will bring what you ask for."

      "I have no real reason why I should trust you, but I think that I will take you up on your offer, for now. Thank you for bringing me this information. And I will do as you ask, open it somewhere that no one else will see it. And as for helping you in the forest... Somehow, I feel that it is part of my job. It has been nice seeing you again, Mr. Tate." She expected him to say something about calling him David, or some other thing about how she shouldn't feel the need to call him mister.

      David smiled at her. "The pleasure has been all mine, I assure you, Doctor Isis. I hope that we will meet again, under much better terms than the last time that we met. I have to go now."

      Isis watched the man leave, then looked down at the folder that he had brought her. I wonder what could be in this that is so very important? Well, there is only one way to find out. I will have to just go and open it. "Nilla, I will be out for a while. You are in charge." She called up the stairs, then left herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Micheal watched out of Nilla's room window. He saw David leave, heard Isis tell Nilla that she was going out, and then watched Isis leave. He turned to look at Nilla then. "You are not as worried about her finding me in your room as you were. Why not?"

      Nilla blushed, and sat down on her bed. "I don't think that she would really have that bad a reaction to it. I thought that she would at first. But not now. Besides, mom has more important things on her mind, than my first kiss."

      "Yes, she does at that. She has more to worry about than she ever could have thought. Cronos is a very large organization, and they too have enemies. Some of those enemies may be her friend, some may not." He watched Nilla for a moment, and then started moving toward the door. "I have to go, you stay out of trouble."

      Nilla giggled. "I will play the videogame with Christopher. That should keep me out of trouble. You don't have to worry about us being protected either. Terran is out in the yard, he will make sure that no one gets into the house unless we let them in."

      "Nilla, I don't want to tell you what to do. I know that you can make your own choices. And I know that Terran can protect you from just about any danger. But please be careful. And I don't trust Christopher all that much. Now, don't say anything about my being jealous, or something like that. That isn't the reason that I don't trust him. Lets just keep it at I don't fully trust him." Micheal then walked out of her room, down the stairs, and out of the house.

      Nilla stared at his back as he left. Doesn't trust Christopher? Why? What does he know that he isn't telling me this time? She walked out of her room, and over to Christopher's door. Nilla knocked on it. "Christopher? You want to play the videogame some more? Or are you tired of me beating you all the time?"

      Christopher opened the door and looked at Nilla. "Nilla, can we talk for a bit? Without playing the game?" He walked out of his room and down the stairs, then into the living room. He sat down on the sofa that Isis had bought a few nights ago. She has said that it was over one hundred years old. But it was still lovely, and comfortable to sit on.

      Nilla followed him and sat down beside him. "What is it? Something bothering you? You getting back some of your memories, or something?"

      "No, nothing like that. I don't think that I will ever get my memories back. I am beginning to think that Cronos lied to me in that file. But I can't think of why. Nilla, how old do I look to you?"

      Nilla looked at Christopher for a while. "I don't know. You look a bit older than 14 years, I guess. Maybe 16 years, or 17 at the most. Why? Do you think that Cronos really lied to you in that folder? What reason could they have for doing something like that?"

      "I don't know. I can't think of any reason why they would lie to me about my age. I guess that they would lie about some things, just to keep the secrets of Cronos out of the wrong hands. But how could my age be a major secret? It doesn't make any since. But I just keep feeling that I am not 14." He sighed and looked down at the flower pattern on the sofa. Such tiny flowers, Isis had made a big deal about the flowers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Isis walked out into the desert, where she knew that no one else would see her open the folder. Sitting down on a large rock, she began to open it, and look at the information inside. There were documents about Cronos' cloning projects, and some pictures of the resulting clones. Then she found what she was sure that David Tate had wanted for her to see. It was a photo of Christopher. And it was attached to a document that told how he had been cloned from Director Johnson. "Oh, by all... Now what else could happen?"

      She flipped through the folder for a long time, reading about the different clones. Most were clones of humans, but there had been two clonings attempted from Creator DNA. One of the attempts came out younger than they were trying for, only about 8 years old. The other came out much younger than what they wanted, and it was a female. Both of these clones had been marked for termination, but both had escaped. The young boy had run away from the zoanoids that had been taking him off into the mountains of Japan to be killed. The baby had been saved by a forest ranger when the zoanoids had taken her into the Redwood forest to be killed.

      Isis shook her head and kept reading. The boy had been believed that he could grow to look like the donor Creator, but without any of the mental powers of the Creator race. Well, now I know why they thought that he wasn't any good to them. The girl had been so drastictly different in appearence, and so young, that they hadn't wanted to wait around to find out if she had any of the mental powers of the Creators or not. That's interesting. Still, there was one point that kept sticking in Isis' mind. The boy had been last seen running away from zoaniods near Mount Minakami. Now wait just a darn minute... It didn't take Isis more than a minute to put two and two together.

      "Agito???" She only heard a mental yawn in answer. "AGITO!!?" She let her mental voice scream.

      After a long pause, which she was sure was full of vocalized cursing, she heard the mental answer. "Do you have to be so loud, Isis?"

      "Stop complaining, it isn't like you really needed that much sleep anyway. I mean, thirteen hours? Please, you can't be that tired. You haven't even been in any good fights lately."

      "You are no fun at all. Did anyone ever tell you that, Isis? And the others aren't complaining about getting the extra rest while we can." Isis could hear that Agito would love to get back to his sleeping.

      She sighed. "Agito, did you ever hear anything about Cronos cloning anyone? Anyone at all?"

      "Yes, Cronos closes most of their drone soldiers. It isn't a well known fact though. Mostly they make sure that the clones don't come out of the tanks until the original has died. That way they can avoid any problems witht he original not wanting to be cloned. What makes you ask?"

      "Well, now that I have your interest. Let me read you something." She read the information in the files out to him. "I think that whoever gave me this believes that the Creator that was being cloned, was my father. If that if the case... Then these clones, who could still be alive, would be related to me. In some way, at least. I don't really know what relation would a clone be to a person. Would they be child, or sibbling?"

      Agito took a long time to answer her. "I wouldn't know. Maybe they would be both child and sibbling." Then she heard his mental voice sigh. "You think that I could be the boy clone that escaped? Don't you? How could you tell if I were?"

      Isis smiled. "The file is complete. All I would need to do is take a blood sample from you. I could tell you if you were the boy or not. But don't you know? Can't you remember your childhood?" She knew the answer without him having to say a thing. "Oh, Agito. I didn't know... I am sorry."

      "It is okay, Isis. I lost my memory as a boy. I don't know anything about my early childhood. I have always wondered why I would have lost my memory. My father said that I was never hurt, that he knew of. But he was my adopted father. He found me living on the streets and adopted me. Then, when he was killed by Cronos, and Makishima adopted me, I hated him. But I don't remember my life on the streets, or before. But if I really am a cloning of your father, then that would explain why I don't have memories for then."

      "We will find out. Don't worry about it for now, okay? Just continue with our plans. I will get back to you about when exactly we can go when I find out when Director Johnson is going to be gone again." She left him with that, and started to walk back towards her house, when something caught her eye. She looked off in the distance, and saw someone watching her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      David Tate had followed Isis at a distance, to be sure that no one else was around when she opened the files. Now he was beginning to think that he had been there too long. His thoughts were proven correct, when Isis stood up, and then looked in his direction. Shoot. Now what do I do? He turned around, and started to walk away.

      Isis smiled when she saw the figure turn to leave. Her smile got even wider when she realized who the figure was. Well, lets just see what he wants. Isis hadn't tried to teleport since the incident when she was in her guyver armor, and had almost killed herself. But now, she felt that it would be okay to try. She teleported from where she was, to where she was standing right behind David. "I think that I know you from somewhere?"

      David liked to have jumped out of his skin when he heard her words right behind him. He hadn't thought that anyone could move that fast. She had been more than 200 yards away from him. And in the desert, that was a very long way indeed. He turned around slowly, looking very out of place wearing a trenchcoat out in the desert. "Oh, well, I guess that you do know me, Dr. Isis."

      "Yeah, I thought that was you. Well, why are you here, Mr. Tate? I thought that I was supposed to open the files with no one else around? That is why I came out here. Why did you come? To make sure that no one else was here too?" She smiled up at him, wondering why he was giving her such a lost puppy look.

      He sighed, and tried to make her see that he didn't mean any harm in following her. "Well, something like that. To be perfectly truthful, I would have come out here anyway. I mean, I would have followed you even if you didn't have a file to open." David did his best not to blush.

      Isis cocked one of her eyebrows at him. He was uncomfortable, but not from the heat. He cheeks reddened slightly when he talked about following her. Her empathy told her that he was slightly embarased, and more than slightly attracted to her. She blinked. She had never known of anyone that was attracked to her. "You want to go somewhere? Like a coffee shop, or something. Somewhere out of this heat? You look like the heat is begining to get a sunburn. We wouldn't want that, now would we?"

      David tried not to gulp. He wanted very much to spend some time with Isis. But hadn't known how to manage it. But now this seemed like the perfect chance. "Yes, the sun is a bit hot. I would like to go somewhere else. If you don't mind, that is?" Oh, could you have thought of anything that sounded any dumber than that?

      "Okay, lets go. I know of a good place to catch a cab, even out this far." She started walking back towards the neighborhood where her house was. David looked at her as they walked. "Do you like what you see?"

      David did gulp now. "Huh? What do you mean?" Oh, great. Now I really sound like some kind of idiot.

      "I mean, I know that you are looking at me. I mean, I wanted to know if you think that I am pretty. It isn't like I am asking you to get into another fight, or anything." Isis accually giggled at the sour expresion on David's face at that idea.

      "No, I don't want to get into another fight. Not if I have anything to say about it. I don't see how you can stand it. But then, you did seem as if you were having fun. And, yes, I think that you are very lovely." He smiled down at her. "Perhaps the most lovely lady that I have ever seen, Dr. Isis."

      Isis tried not to blush when she heard his words. She didn't look up at him, thinking for a moment before answering. "No. I don't like to fight either. I don't really like it at all. But I am good at it. And someone had to stand up for people that can't fight back. Or for the people that are outnumbered. What kind of person would I be if I just stood back and didn't do anything at all?" She sighed. "Are there many other renegades? Or has Cronos really killed off most of you?"

      "Well, there are more of us than Cronos thinks that there are. It is easy to fake your death when you are a zoanoid, afterall, there isn't a body left behind. I have 'died' four times now. According to Cronos records, at least." They both chuckled, but Isis began to think about what David had told her. If there were many zoanoids that were outside of Cronos, how would she deal with them? Would she treat them the way that she did the other guyvers? Or would she have to choose how to deal with them on a one on one basis.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Christopher sighed, and turned away from his window again. He didn't like waiting up for Isis to get home. But he had a hard time sleeping if she was out with that guy David. Nilla had said that David was a zoanoid, probably the same zoanoid type that Christopher was. But something about him still got on Christopher's nerves. Even if he couldn't place it.

      Isis stepped out of the cab and smiled at David, who was still sitting inside the cab. "I had a great time. But I won't be able to meet you again for a few days. You understand, don't you, David?" She hoped that he did.

      "Of course I understand. You have some 'work' to do. I know that the Director will be gone for a week or so. Don't worry about it. When you want me, you know how to get in touch. Have a good night, Isis." He smiled at her, kissed the back of her hand, and closed the cab door. As the cab rode away, Isis blinked.

      As she walked inside her house, Isis thought about how the last month had gone. As far as she could tell, Agito and the others had been hiding out at the old temple that she had told them about. They were just waiting for word from her, and then the guyvers would meet. She had met with her cousin, Jason, many more times. Isis and Agito had talked to him at one point. She was sure that he was still devoted to his mission, but he would do well in the coming battle. That much she knew. Micheal knew that Director Johnson was leaving for another of the Zorlord's meetings, and he would come over and stay with Nilla and Christopher. Kelley didn't know what Isis was planning to do, so she knew that Johnson couldn't know, yet. All seemed to be in ready.

      Walking up the stairs, Isis turned instead of towards her room, but towards Nilla's. She knocked on the door. "Nill? You still up? I need to talk to you if you are." Nilla opened the door, and waved for her to come in. Isis walked in, and sat in a chair that was next to the wall. "Nill, I am going to have to go for a little while. I may be gone for more than a few days. Do you think that you and Micheal can handle things?"

      Terran moved from the other side of the bed and rubbed against Isis' legs. "We do well. You go. You work." The zoanoid bobcat assured her.

      "Yeah, mom. Don't worry about us. We can take care of ourselves. Besides, Micheal is a good fighter. So is Terran, I have seen him practising. But what are you going to do about Christopher?" She sat down on her bed, and when Terran jumped up, she started petting him.

      Isis shook her head. "I still haven't figured it out. I haven't been able to discover if Johnson is using the boy as a spy, or not. But I really can't think of any other reason why Johnson would have gone through all the trouble to get Christopher into this house. I have been watching what I have said around him. I am sure that Johnson doesn't know what we are planning. That is all that I am sure of. You have to be very cariful around Christopher while I am gone. You understand, Nill?"

      "I understand perfectly. Don't worry about it mom. When Micheal gets here in the morning, I will tell him that he is taking me to that new school that you set up for me to go to. That will give us a reason to be leaving the house, without Christopher. Then we just won't come back. We will stay over at Micheal's place. Terran will have fun in a new place, too. So when you don't come home from work today, Johnson will already be gone. And even if he is using Christopher as a spy, he won't know anything."

      Isis hugged her daughter, and then went to her own room. She was sure that her plan would work. It had to. She had been making these plans for almost a month now. It had taken her a while to get everything in order. Even Kelley didn't suspect a thing. And that was a hard task, she had not wanted to hide anything from her friend. But this was one thing that she couldn't let her know. She couldn't chance that the Director would find out about it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      This is the end of the tenth installment of Guyver4's adventures. I hope that you liked the new twists, and understood most of them. If you have any questions, feel free to email me. And don't forget to look forward to the eleventh installment.

Written by Guyver4, Anita E. Singley

To chapter eleven

Back to Guyver4 Fanfiction