Disclaimer: The second of my famous Guyver Declaimers. As you all know, Yoshiki Takaya created Guyver. I am only using these characters to make people say 'Hey, that's a damn good fic', not to make money. All the Guyver characters are mine, however, the three new Guyver characters I am introducing, was from the idea I got from my friend Tim. He claimed there was another season of the Guyver Animation, with about 20 Guyvers and stuff. There wasn't, but I remember some of the characters he said, and I said 'Hey, let me put them in this story! Yeah! So thank you Tim, for lying to me. I also give a great big thanks to Star Guyver (look on the web ring to find his page) for the names of the Zoanoids, you don't know a Zoanoid you go there. Also, the names of my story are from friends in my school. I'm sure there be happy I put them in a fanfic (especially the ones that died). Anyway, this story contains adult language (curses, swears, potty mouth) and small children under the age of like 10-13 are advised not to read. If, for some reason, this is violating legal rights, please, do not sue me. Sue Diabolic, the fire demon from hell whom possesses me to write this. Well, on with that story!

Seal of the Uncontrolled one <part 1>
 

Omry walked along the streets of Damietta, Egypt. He looked around as people flocked the streets, selling things, trading things, running in and out of houses, almost peaceful. Yet, there was something about it that wasn't peaceful at all, yet Omry couldnt put his finger on it. This city was obviously captured by Chronos. Chronos officers walked the streets freely, and there were a few Zoanoids walking around too. Omry kept his head low, not really wanting to meet up with anyone. He remembered his time with Agito.

Omry and Agito had talked for a long time. Agito had told him about the Guyver's weapons, basic abilities, limits, and even trained him Omry, in and out of the gigantic unit. However, they were departing now, and were talking for the last time

-Omry: So, a Guyver is a living weapon, created by the creators or advents that were made to fight there wars, but went outta control when a human, also created by the creators, got a unit and went outta control, right?

-Agito: Correct.

-Omry: You got to be bull shittin me.

-Agito: No, it is totally true. We are stronger then any Zoanoid, even you. From the way you took out those proto-zoalords, I would say you match around my power.

-Omry: Yes, you mentioned it before. So I have two Guyver units? That is all to weird.

-Agito- I guess, I didn't think two Guyver units can bond, and I thought they would have a different product then this. I can't understand it, but maybe it had something to do with the original unit. Oh well, goodbye Omry. Have a safe journey.
 

Omrys thoughts were broken when he bumped into a huge man wearing a Chronos uniform. Omry looked up, quite scared. The man shoved Omry out of his way, and walked into a near-by bar. Omry looked in it, and saw a huge crowd up people in there. They were all talking loudly, so Omry heard them
almost easily. He had also taken some Arabic in school, along with English, so he understood them.

-Man: America rebellion.

-Man: ---ada is loosing badly.

-Man: --Chinese Guyver.

-Man: Jordan under attack!

-Man: Europe free?

-Man: Animal Guy---

Omry listened some more. He couldnt tell if they had truth to them, or were just stupid rumors. One voice eventually yelled over the others and they all fell silent all looked at him.

-Man: Yes, you all tell interesting stories, and they all have a chance to be true, but who cares, we are no where near there! However, I have heard a story all to interesting!

-Man 2: Oh yeah? What!

-Man: Well, I have heard, in the old temple a few miles up, there is an inactivated Guyver unit! I heard a whole bunch of Chronos guards talking about a group of specialists coming in to take a look at it.

Then, a huge man in a Chronos uniform spoke up above the crowd

-Chronos man: If I were you, I wouldn't go talking around about that Could be dangerous to your health, if you know what I mean.

-Man: Ha! What are you gonna do? You might look big, but your problem just a low level officer, walking around to shut people up about it while the high people go around digging it up, eh? Well, your not gonna silence me!

And with that, the man turned into a Gregore type Zoanoid. In his Zoa-form, the Gregore clearly towered over the Chronos man, but he just smiled at got up**

-Chronos man: What an idiot, you are. Oh well, your see how low an official I am.

The Chronos man got up, and placed his helmet on the table. Then, he started changing into something much larger then the Gregore type Zoanoid. He had Rhino skin, and a horn on his head, along with, muscles much bigger then the Gregore was

-Gregore: N-no way! A hyper z-z-z-Zoanoid?

-Rhino Zoanoid: Yes, part of the Hyper Zoanoid Team Five. People know me as Darzelb, nice to meet you.

-Gregore: But. But, DIE BASTARD!

Gregore charged at Darzelb, and tried to punch him, but Darzelb merely caught Gregore's fist, and squeezed it until it broke. Gregore stumbled back, but Darzelb grabbed Gregore's head before he could move totally back, and squished it with ease. Darzelb dropped the limp body of Gregore, then looked over at the other patrons of the bar, looking scared to death

-Darzelb: My advice, stay away from that area, unless you wanna end up the same as that guy.

Darzelb walked out of the bar, still in Zoanoid form. All the other people rushed to the Gregore, but he was slowly disintegrating, and they proved no help. Omry rushed out of Darzelb's way, however, Darzelb still saw him out of the corner of his eye

-Darzelb: You spyin on me kid?

-Omry: n-no sir, I would never do something like that!

-Darzelb: Your accent. It's Israeli, am I correct?

-Omry: Yes, I come from there.

-Darzelb: Then how do you speak my language?

-Omry: That's what school is for sir.

-Darzelb: Ha, trying to be witty, and respectful at the same time. Stay out of our way kid, because I have no problem with killing you instead of any other regular Joe.

Then, Darzelb turned around and started walking to the east. Omry waited for him to be a far enough distanced then started walking after Darzelb. As he walked, he saw a huge temple. It was sparkling a bright gold color, and whether it was real gold or not, Omry could not tell, however, it was beautiful, especially in the sun set. Omry crouched down low in some high grass growing near there, and started listening to five men talking.

-Chronos man: Why the hell are you in your zoa-form? Who did you off?

-Darzelb: Oh, some minor Gregore, the bastard knows about the G. Unit here. Sucks, huh?

-Chronos man2: How the hell did he find out?

-Darzelb: Dont ask me, but now he's gone, no need to worry about that anymore.

-Chronos man: Are you sure? This is major, since Chronos found that map of the Guyver locations; we could be the strongest in Chronos!

-Chronos man3: Clam down, your over-reacting. We don't even know if the map was real, or just some hoax set up by some man who wanted a laugh.

-Darzelb: You wanna take that chance?

-Chronos man4: Calm down, all of you. Bickering will get you all no where. We will all get a Guyver unit, and if it's not true, we are still some of the strongest.

-Chronos man3: But what if some guy got the unit before us?

-Chronos man4: I have said man times, this will help us. A unit remover!

Then, the Chronos man took out a peculiar looking object, it was a slim oval shape, with the same biomaterial as a Guyver. Omry looked at the thing with interest. What was it? What did it do? He said 'Unit Remover' Uh oh.. Then, something reached down to touch Omry's shoulder. He spun around, only to see three Chronos guards

-Chronos guard: What do you think youre doing kid?
 

<part 2>
 

Omry turned around, and his fears became true. He had been spotted. The guards immediately transformed into their zoa-forms, and the Ramotith grabbed Omry by the throat and started choking him. Omry had no choice but to Bio-Boost.

-Omry: GUYVER!!!!!

A blast field opened around Omry, and the Ramotith was sent flying to a near-by tree. The Vamore opened his pop, but Guyver I grabbed his head, and
squished it with ease. The Nealcos and Gregore that had transformed started slowly moving back, but they were then mowed down by the Guyver's head
crystal. More Zoanoids were already running in that direction.
 

The Zoanoid Team Five were already transformed, and getting ready to attack whatever is up there

Elegen: Whats going on up there?

Gaster: Sounds like a fight Maybe some Zoanoids are rebellion? There are no Zoalords in this area; they could be trying to take advantage and
attack.

Thancrus: No, all the Zoanoids are aware of us in the area, why would they attack? Doesnt make sense

Darzelb: Your right. I see a figure. IT'S A GUYVER! A GUYVER IS IN THE AREA!

Gaster: W-what? None of the Guyvers in existence are even close here! How is this possible?

Zx-Tole: Forget about who it is, let us deal with the threat immediately.

Guyver I sliced another Gregore with his Vibrating blades, and just dodged a shot from a Menzel type Zoanoids blast. Two more Ramotiths came charging at Guyver I, but the Zoanoids suddenly exploded when Guyver I used his sonic clusters. Guyver I sliced another Broiz with his vibrating blades.
Guyver I seemed to be doing well, until a beam came from behind him. He had sensed it, but he decided to let it just hit him, thinking it was a blast
from some plain Zoanoid. Guyver I fell down, but immediately turned around to see his five opponents

-Guyver I: W-who are you guys?

-Gaster: We are the Hyper Zoanoids Team Five. Genetically made for perfection.

-Elegen: The Zoanoids you just beat are nothing compared to us, we shall destroy you!

-Gaster: I am Gaster.

-Darzelb: Heh, Darzelb, charmed, I'm sure.

-Elegen: I am Elegen!

-Thancrus: Hello Guyver, I am Thancrus.

-Zx-Tole: And I am the leader, Zx-Tole.

-Guyver I: Is that so.

Then, Gaster releases all his Liquid Explosives Missiles at the Guyvers direction. The Zoanoids that were behind him all started running away for there lives. Guyver I tried to jump out of the way, but one of them attacked to his leg. It blew up, sending Guyver I smashing to the ground. He slowly got up, only to jump away from a huge swarm of fire. Guyver I knew he couldn't win because of his leg injury, and using his gravity orb, flew back to town.

Guyver I landed near the town, his leg nearly healed. All the people stared at him scared out of their minds.

-Man: That's a Guyver! Oh shit, I heard about those killers.

-Woman: W-what do we do? Should we run?

-Man2: Hehheh, no way! I am bagging this guy, who knows the reward Chronos will give us if we kill him!

-Man3: Yes, let's kill him!

Guyver I looked around, and to his amazement, saw all the people turning into Zoanoids. A Vamore tried to blast him, but Guyver I moved away. The blast hit a Ramotith that was creepy up from behind Guyver I.

-Man: D-did you see that? He just killed the poor man!

-Woman: MURDERER!

Guyver I saw more and more villagers turning into the monstrous Zoanoids he hated so much. Guyver I couldnt just kill them, they were harmless
villagers, not Chronos Recruits. Guyver jumped over a Gregore type Zoanoid, and started running for cover. Grimmels, Mezels, and Vamores were blasting him from behind him, but the blasts weren't doing much affect on him. He ran down an alley, and was about to jump over a fence when a hand grabbed him and brought him into a small room. All the Zoanoids chasing him ran past it, not bothering to check it. Guyver I looked at the person who had grabbed him.

-Guyver I: Huh? You're a Zoanoid' A Giles type, if I am correct, right? Why did you bring me in here?

-Giles: Easy, youre against Chronos correct?

-Guyver I: Yes, why do you want to know?

-Giles: Then I need your help

-Guyver I: Need help for what?

-Giles: To defeat the Hyper Zoanoid Team Five, and to get the unit out of Chronos hands.
 

<part 3>
 

GuyverI and the Giles Zoanoid looked at the temple from a safe trench a few yards away from the 'Seal of the Uncontrolled One' which was the name of the temple. The Giles Zoanoid looked over at GuyverI.

-Giles: Ok, Omry, here's your chance to prove your worth Stall the Hyper Zoanoids while I go look for the Guyver Unit. You think your be able to do this?

-GuyverI: Quite probably not. I don't know their powers that well enough. All I know is the Rhino guy is super strong, and one of them can shoot bio-beams and another can launch some kind of explosives.

-Giles: I only want you to stall. A regular Guyver cannot stand up to all of them.

-GuyverI: Who said I was a regular Guyver?

-Giles: Huh?

-GuyverI: C-ya around!

With that, GuyverI floated up in the air, and flew at the temple. Giles ran down the other way, going to brake through the wall when he saw them properly distracted.

-Darzelb: Huh? Zx-Tole! The Guyver is here!

-Zx-Tole: eh? Oh crap! When did the bitch get here? Oh well, he's just one Guyver, and we are five of the strongest Zoanoids bred in Chronos History!
Let's destroy this bastard!

-Thancrus: Heh, y-yeah, and your right. No way the bastards gonna win!

GuyverI landed on the ground a few feet infront of the give Zoanoids. They said nothing, but stared at each other for a long time. Then, Thancrus charged at GuyverI, desperately slashing with his Vibrating blades. However, GuyverI easily counted, and jumped up in the air behind Thancrus. GuyverI would have sliced Thancrus right there, but Zx-Tole fired a beam at GuyverI, that hit off his chest, and sent him to Darzelb. Darzelb smashed GuyverI down, then kicked him into a tree. GuyverI got up, and barely dodges a liquid explosive missile that came from Gaster. GuyverI jumped at Zx-Tole, and the Zoanoid jumped out of the way, firing his hand beam at GuyverI. Elegen's tentacle wrapped around GuyverI's leg. GuyverI was about to cut it off, when he was shocked with 1000 volts of electricity.

-Elegen: Like that? Thats the power of the Hyper Zoanoid! Thancrus, end this now!

-Thancrus ran at GuyverI, and Thancrus slashes his Vibrating Blades down at GuyverI. However, GuyverI managed to pull away, and made Thancrus slice
Elegens tentacle off GuyverI. GuyverI jumped up, turned around, and fired multiple head beams attacked at Elegen and Thancrus, one, which hit Thancrus in the leg. Thancrus fell to the ground, cursing. GuyverI tried to run over and end it, but Gaster launched around 5 missiles in GuyverI's direction. He had to jump back. Darzelb came in back of GuyverI, but GuyverI turned around and punches Darzelb hard in the nose. Darzelb held his nose and backed off, screaming curses at GuyverI

-GuyverI: Hey, I'm winning! These guys aren't so tough!

Then, three beams, two of them that didn't penetrate his armor, one of them that went straight through his side, hit GuyverI. GuyverI looked at the person who had shot him. It was Zx-Tole all right. GuyverI could tell because Zx-Tole had all of his bio-blasters out, and was ready to use all 13 of them

-Zx-Tole: You will die Guyver, I am the strongest of all the Hyper Zoanoids. Feel the power of Chronos.

Zx-Tole released all the stored power he was gathering. GuyverI barely had time to jump away, and the blasts incinerated the trees behind him. A few
more bio-blasts destroyed the ground infront of GuyverI. GuyverI jumped up, and formed a Pressure Cannon, and shot it at Zx-Tole. Zx-Tole stood still,
expecting it to have barely any effect. However, it had more then an effect. It shot Zx-Tole to the ground, and Zx-Tole barely manages to get up.

-Darzelb: Zx-Tole! Jeez, are you ok?

-Zx-Tole: I, I'm fine, get the Guyver!

Thancrus and Darzelb ran at the Guyver. However, GuyverI jumped over the Zoanoids, and turned around, kicking Darzelb down on his face. Gaster
released some of his missiles, but GuyverI just dodged them. One of them hit Thancrus in the arm. It explodes, sending Thancruss arm a few feet away. Thancrus screamed in pain, and blood gushed from where his arm used to be. GuyverI took this chance, and jumped at Thancrus. The Guyver brought
his Vibrating Blades up, and sliced Thancrus in half. The other Zoanoids stared in horror

-Elegen: H-he killed Thancrus!

-Darzelb: No! You son of a bitch!

-Zx-Tole: Shit. Retreat back in the temple, NOW!

All the Zoanoids ran into the temple, GuyverI hot on their trail

<part 4>

Zx-Tole and the rest of the Zoanoid Team Five ran through the temple corridors. Gaster stopped suddenly, and told them all to stop.

-Gaster: Everyone keep running. I'll hold the Guyver off.

-Elegen: Gaster, have you gone insane? The only way we're gonna beat that thing is if we have another Guyver Unit!

-Gaster: No, I'll hold him off. If I can get a surprise attack on him, my missiles should be able to defeat him!

-Zx-Tole: N-no! I won't have it! I also have Liquid Explosive Missiles, along with bio-lasers! Let me take hold him off, I will do more damage!

-Gaster: You would probably would, but you would also be more powerful with Guyver Unit. Besides, if all else fails, Chronos will turn you into a Neo-Zx-Tole, with me; there's no advance form that Chronos has found.

-Zx-Tole: B-but!

-Gaster: GO!

Zx-Tole nodded, and they all started running to the basement of the temple, where the Unit was supposed to be. Gaster sighed, and spotted a human trying to run away from him. This gave Gaster an idea
 

A few minutes later, GuyverI was walking through the caves. He knew now he could beat the Zoanoids, but it had exhausted him. Agito had explained that
Omry was two Guyvers in one. Agito gave Omry basic Chronos files he managed to get from raiding random Chronos bases. Omry knew he was more powerful then a regular Guyver, yet it felt that he couldn't control it almost. Like the Guyvers powers were more advanced then he could handle. Then,
GuyverIs sensors turned to the right. Something was to the corner of him. Without even thinking, GuyverI jumped around the corner and fired his pressure cannon. To the Guyvers surprise, what he had hit was an already dead human, impaled on a piece of wood. Then, his sensors picked up
something behind him. GuyverI turned around to see Gaster brake through the wall on a few feet away from the Guyver. Gaster, without wasting a second, fired two missiles directed at GuyverI's chest. Each one hit with deadly accuracy, and explodes on GuyverI. GuyverI screeched, and fell down to the floor, as smoke from the blast covered the area around him.

-Gaster: Hehheh, yes, got ya. This is for Thancrus bas--?

Gaster looked around. As the smoke cleared, GuyverI was gone. There was, however, a hole in the floor, big enough for a Guyver to fit through.

-Gaster: You fucking bastard, you're not gonna escape me!

Gaster jumped down and traced the trail of blood. Gaster had to avenge Thancrus, and he wasnt gonna die. He was going to go back to Zx-Tole and
the rest. Zx-Tole probably had the Guyver Unit by now, and they could go back to Chronos, and then, slowly by surely, they the whole world would be
theirs. Then, Gaster noticed the blood had stopped. He looked around, but saw no other passage GuyverI could have gone in. Gaster turned the corner,
and saw GuyverI, with one Mega Smasher cell opened, and it had healed enough to start gathering energy for the Mega Smasher. Gaster screamed and
fired all his remaining Liquid Missiles, but it was in no use; GuyverI released his Mega Smasher blast, and it incinerated the missiles and Gaster
 
 

Down beneath the temple, Zx-Tole, Elegen, and Darzelb all stopped short when they heard the Mega Smasher blast. They all knew what had probably
happened to Gaster.

-Zx-Tole: N-no!!! I'm going after that bastard now!

-Elegen: I'm coming to!

-Darzelb: You two are insane! We cant beat that guy! We need the unit!

-Zx-Tole: You get the unit! Besides, I have a plan anyway.

Zx-Tole threw to Elegen the suitcase with the remover in it. Elegen took it out, and put it on his hand. Darzelb nodded, and wished them luck, and he
continued going down. Finally, he reached the room Chronos thought had the unit. To his surprise, there was an already a Zoanoid in the room, and he
was reaching down to a small chest in the middle of the room.

-Darzelb: Didnt ya see the sign buddy? This temple is off limits.

-Giles: Dont think of me as that stupid asshole, once I have this Guyver unit, you wouldnt have a chance.

Giles ripped off the lock from the chest; however, he had to jump away when Darzelb released a blast of fire from his mouth. Giles growled, and jumped
at Darzelb, but Darzelb stepped aside, and smashed Giles back to the chest. The chest got knocked opened, and the Unit G went flying out, landing right
on Giles. Then, quite quickly, it wrapped itself around Giles
 

GuyverI walked around the temple. His chest wound had almost totally healed. He couldnt believe he could survive something like that. A normal person would have died almost immediately, yet Omry not only survived, but also was able to beat Gaster. GuyverI turned around, to see Elegen and Zx-Tole standing infront of him

-Elegen: What did you do to Gaster you shit!

-GuyverI: I killed him, and I'll do the same to you! I'll bring down all Chronos, youre see!

-Zx-Tole: HAHAHAH! You actually think you can stop all of Chronos? We control the world; there is nothing you can do to stop us!

-Elegen: NOW YOU DIE YOU BASTARD!

GuyverI noticed that there was an oval shaped metal object on Elegen's hand. Elegen pointed it at GuyverI, and it opened. GuyverI felt his energy getting drained. His armor started to rumble, but a few seconds past and nothing happened. Elegen stared in disbelief.

-Elegen: N-no! How the hell can this be! IT'S NOT WORKING!

GuyverI took advantage of Elegen's confusion, and slashed at Elegen with his Vibrating blade. Elegen tried to jump back, but was sliced in the stomach. Before Zx-Tole knew what was happening, Elegen had only one arm, no tentacles, and slashes all over his body. Then, GuyverI shot Elegen in the eye with his head beam. Zx-Tole screamed and pushed Elegen aside

-Zx-Tole: DIE YOU BASTARD, DIE!!!!!!

Zx-Tole opened all his bio-beams and fired them all at once. GuyverI burst through the ceiling to get away from them. However, Zx-Tole fired again, and a few of his hand beams got GuyverI square in the stomach. GuyverI got flung to the wall and smashed his control medallion on the wood. GuyverI screamed and held his head, gasping in pain. Zx-Tole quickly took Elegen and ran down the corridor, not checking to see if he had gotten GuyverI or not.
 

Darzelb stared in disbelief as the lowly Giles Zoanoid was changing into a Guyver! Darzelb finally got his composure back and blasted the thing with his fire breath. The room turned into a blazing inferno as the walls caught fire, and spread it to other areas. Darzelb breathed heavily, he was scared out of his mind. He didnt see the Guyver anywhere, but the room was filled with smoke. Then, out of the corner of his eyes, Darzelb saw a black Pressure Cannon out of the corner of his eyes. That was the last thing he ever saw, as the ball hit his head, killing him instantly. The newly Guyver Zoanoid stepped out of the fire. He opened his mega smasher, and shot it at the ceiling, making a whole for him to get out off

GuyverI saw the Mega Smasher blast, and got uneasy. Who activated the Guyver, Darzelb, Giles, or Zx-Tole? GuyverI slowly walked outside, and saw
a figure float up above the ground. It was Giles, in Zoanoid form. GuyverI ran up, yelling and cursing victoriously, then jumped away as the Giles Zoanoid shot a head beam at GuyverI

<part 5>

Zx-Tole placed Elegen down then leaned on his knees to his dying companion. He knew Elegen had only a few more minutes to live

-Zx-Tole: Elegen, I, I.

-Elegen: F-forget it, Zx-Tole, You, You tried, You're best!

-Zx-Tole: Elegen!

-Elegen: One last wish, Take my power, To kill the Guyver.

-Zx-Tole: What? No, I couldn't!

-Elegen: I'll die anyway, do it now Please!

Zx-Tole closes his eyes, and places hid hands on Elegen's body. He then
began to suck the power out of Elegen. Elegen screamed in pain as his power
was drained into Zx-Tole. Zx-Tole became yellow, and wings spouted from his
back. Zx-Tole put his hands away from the drained Elegen. Zx-Tole
immediately turned around, to see a figure in the shadows

-Zx-Tole: AHAHAH! Have you come to die Guyver?

-Guyver?: Give me a brake, you dont have the fraction of the power to stop
me.

-Zx-Tole: Oh, I dont think so, buddy! I POWER OF ELEGEN FLOWS THROUGH MY VIENS! I HAVE THE POWER OF A ZOALORD! I AM A GOD!

With that, Zx-Tole opened up all of his bio-beams, and fired directly at the Guyver. However, he merely jumped out of the way, and fired his own Pressure Cannon. Zx-Tole jumped out of the way, and saw the Guyver, forward vibrating blade unleashed, coming straight at him. Zx-Tole jumped back, but then got hit by the Guyver's head beam right in the arm. The Guyver then slashed at Zx-Tole with his vibrating blades, but Zx-Tole jumped out of the way.

-Zx-Tole: No way! Not even you had this kind of power when we last fought! How did you gain so much speed?

-Guyver?: I am obviously not the Guyver you fought, eh? The Guyver zoomed up, and kicked Zx-Tole in the chest at blazing speed, but the blow merely sent Zx-Tole a few inches away. Zx-Tole stood there, and laughed. The Guyver smiled; then, a slow but powerful punch came at Zx-Tole, sending him to a wall.

-Zx-Tole: Gah! H-how. He had no power a few seconds ago. What's going ON HERE?

Zx-Tole opened his head beam and fired a shot at the Guyver, which it just jumped away. Guyver slashed with his side-vibrating blade. Zx-Tole barely had time to dodge, but he noticed something

-Zx-Tole: W-what? He had his vibrating blade facing forward last time! WHATS GOING ON HERE! C-calm down Zx-Tole, He must have psionic powers, or is using some illusion technique I won't let him beat me! I got to move to higher ground.

Zx-Tole started to fly up inside a huge air ventilation duct. The Guyver flew with such great speed, he was nearly on Zx-Tole in a few seconds, but
he started to slow down, like his power was being shifted somewhere else. Zx-Tole turned around, just to see the Guyver reach for one of his mega smasher plates

-Zx-Tole: NOW YOU DIE!

Zx-Tole spread his wings, and started gathering heat energy from around him. The Guyver smiled, and just kept his chest at his chest plate, waiting for Zx-Tole to fire. Zx-Tole knew something was wrong, the Guyver should have fired already, but Zx-Tole had gathered all the energy he could. He fired a huge beam that could even match a regular Guyver's full mega smasher. The other Guyver just opened one of his chest plates and fired. The blasts hit each other, and slowly, the Guyver's mega smasher beam moved through Zx-Tole's energy beam and hit Zx-Tole, engulfing him in bio-energy

-Guyver?: Hahahahah, now you're dead. N'huh?

The smoke cleared, and Zx-Tole was still there. The yellow bio-energy had died down, and he was singed all over, but Zx-Tole was still standing. He spread his wings, and flew out the air duct, heading far away

-Guyver?: Damnit, I had gathered enough energy to destroy a Zoalord, fuck, that blast of his took a lot of power out of the blast, plus it was half. Oh well, what damages can he do to me. Well, time to prepare for the battle with my best friend GuyverI.

The Guyver flew out the air duct, into a near by forest, and smiled. Everything was working to his plan. Soon, everyone who ruined his life would pay.
 
 

The Giles Guyver slashed at GuyverI, which he was barely able to counter with his own. GuyverI jumped up, and flew into the sky, with the Guyver Zoanoid hot on his tail

-GuyverI: Damnit, Agito told me about this. When someone first activates the Guyver, and is unprepared for the results, he will go out of control. Just need to wear him down, or try to contact him, but damnit, Agito didn't tell me how to contact other Guyvers!

A Pressure Cannon blew off GuyverI's leg, and GuyverI fell down to the ground, smashing into a tree. The Guyver Zoanoid flew straight at GuyverI. GuyverI sent a head beam to one of the Giles Guyver's eyepiece, and GuyverI jumped out of the way. The Giles Guyver clutched his eye, and growled. He looked around for GuyverI, and saw him floating away, relying on his gravity orb to carry him to safety. He fired his Sonic Clusters, which blew up a few trees around GuyverI. GuyverI turned around, and saw the Giles Guyver reach for his Mega Smasher plates. GuyverI screamed

-GuyverI: **GILES! STOP! **

The Giles Guyver took his hand away from the plate and shook his head, pondering what had just happened. He looked at GuyverI, who was a few feet
away. His leg had almost reformed, save a few toes. The Giles Guyver deactivated his unit

-Giles: What happened?

-GuyverI: Well, other then I killed Thancrus and Gaster, seriously injured Elegen, made Zx-Tole run away, and got in a fight with you, nothing much. Hey, what happened to that Rhino guy, Darzelb?

-Giles: I'm pretty sure I dealt with him.

-GuyverI: Oh good, we're all saved.

-Giles: Hahahahaha, one more step to destroying Chronos! So, what you think we're going to do next!

-GuyverI: Sigh, North America, I heard Canada and the States are still resisting Chronos.

-Giles: Fool, how do you think we will get there?

-GuyverI: I dunno

-Giles: Please, Yes, I have heard rumors too However, I know of something much closer to here then North America

-GuyverI: Where?

Giles: Nyala, Sudan. The only rebel base in Africa.
 
 
 

Next chapter: All of my upcoming Guyver characters will be in the next chapter, and their powers will be shown. However, some of the Guyvers aren't as good as we believe, and some other Guyvers might not make it to the chapter after this one.
 

 
 


 
 
Back to Noah Leaf
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.